#1 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

The Queendom of Gaiana

This is the first half, as you can see I'm not done writing yet :p. I'll add more soon.
I may also make a flag.

Flag <unfinished>

Map <unfinished>

Government
Gaiana has a Queen. The government consists of the Queen and the High Council of Gaiana, with under them advisors, staff and such. The Council consists of ten people (the current one has five men and five women). The people of Gaiana are free to suggest issues to be worked on or to suggest different solutions and laws than the current ones. The Queen and Council can decide for or against it, depending on what they think would be best.

Law
The Queen and Council believe in equalityness. Therefore discrimination isn't allowed. People are also able to choose the religion of their choice, as long as it isn't in conflict with the law.

Religion
The law states the people are free to choose the religion of their choice, if they want one. Even though this is stated in the law, more than 75% of the current population prays to their Mother Earth every day, thankful for their life and the life around them. (OOC: I had to get this in! :p)

Jobs
People are allowed to pick the job they want, for as long as it's not in contradiction to the law. Those who wish to join the army, can do so. No jobs are forced upon people, however those who do not work will run out of money at a point. The government tries to keep the unemployment rates as low as possible. People are paid for their ability.

Money
The currency used in Gaiana is the Gella.

Education
Education is compulsory upto the age of sixteen. Education in all its forms is either free or very cheap, as the government funds a large part of it. There is a large variety of courses given though there are some compulsory ones, like Gaianaish (the language spoken in Gaiana), the language spoken on the entire continent (ooc: English or does it have another name), basic maths, basic science, basic biology, basic economics, basic politics and more.

Courses of choice include a lot of foreign languages, for which those of our near neighbours are the most popular languages. (OOC: I hope it is okay to teach foreign languages). They also include a lot of other subjects.
<unfinished>

Nature <unfinished>
The country of Gaiana has lots of lovely nature. The country has beautiful forests, rivers and lakes. With these rivers the people can have water energy, the water flow generates electrical power. The people of Gaiana love their nature and nature is an important parts of their lives. They often go into the forests to come to peace with themselves. Because they cherish their nature and forests so much, they don't like going into wars and don't like to use their weapons, as the chemicals destroy parts of their countries' nature.
Due to evolution, parts of their nature have become more resistant towards the Magic Acid they have.

Weaponry <unfinished>

(OOC: since I don't know a lot about modern weaponry, it won't be very detailed or something. Apologies :p)

Magic Acid Tank <unfinished, needs explanation>
500k people as infantry
Some Challenger III tanks bought from Clandonia
Maybe some aircraft
<unfinished>

Sellings <unfinished>
The government of Gaiana is willing to sell fine food, delicious vegetables, mineral water scientifically proven to be life-lasting, quite good health-care and the magic acid they produce.. These sales are controlled by the government. The government do not care who they sell it to or what you use it for, as long as you don't use it against Gaiana.

The government wishes to remain neutral in issues countries may have with each other. If the country were to be attacked, it will use its weapons as well as quite possibly destroy/use the stuff ment for sale.
<unfinished>

Music <unfinished>

Culture <unfinished>

Media <unfinished>

History <unfinished>

OOC:
Please note this is the first warlike RP I'm joining, and the second RP I've ever joined.
Please note that I know little of nowdays weaponry. Most knowledge of weaponry comes from RTS games which are of course not truly realistic.
I apologize if any of the information/knowledge of chemistry is incorrect. I only know what I've learned and I'm not a walking encyclopedia :p.

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:58 PM

[voice=AG] Slightly updated :p[/voice]. I may also make a flag soon.

#3 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:17 AM

Slightly updated the armoury part. Map will follow sometime soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users