#21 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

Founder of 00 Nobody Maps

• Members
  • 1,586 posts
  • Projects:00 Nobody Maps
  •  Mapper and Founder of 00 Nobody Maps

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:38 PM

I think you shoulda asked this in the Shockwave Forums, instead of the Project Raptor ones.
00 Nobody Maps and Missions
Desert Legends RPG C&C's ONLY
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx
Operation: The Dragon's Den
Construct additional pylons. No, seriously. The power's out. Those power lines are overloaded. WE NEED MOAR PYLONS!

#22 Timus

Timus
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

True, sorry bout that

#23 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

• Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 11:02 PM

It's ok, you're new.
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx
Construct additional pylons. No, seriously. The power's out. Those power lines are overloaded. WE NEED MOAR PYLONS!

#24 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:53 PM

Models themselves wont cause a serious error, it's the code that does that, and or hardware issues. And Shockwave has very few errors. Although your opinion matters to me on what you think of the mod, I could care less if you think I copied it. It stays in. The tank acts differently, it isn't as large, and it has a different poly count, so they are different.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#25 Mr.kanga

Mr.kanga

Just Kanga

• Project Team
  • 214 posts
  • Projects:V|GO Beta Tester

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:10 AM

I hope nobody gets mad at me for this, but yall really need to start updating. I belive yall are working on the mo, but seriously your getting as bad as halogen did be4 they got killed my MS and Bungie. I'm really starting to think this mod is finished. Like I said before I hope nobody gets mad and this post was to no offence to anyone. Just please get an update out. PLEASE!!!!!!

Edited by Mr.kanga, 11 September 2006 - 02:10 AM.

#26 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:46 PM

I'd rather not show stuff due to certain things that have happened in the past, you will see somethings but they will be shown once they are done. All be it a long time since I posted a unit there will be a few updates soon. Really, so just bare with me and the rest of the team.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#27 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

• Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:04 AM

The next update:

Update: Stuff

Well, I have some news for ya, SHUT UP AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!! Patience is a virtue :)
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx

#28 Guest_Guest_1111_*_*

Guest_Guest_1111_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:09 AM

Well population of the CNC community, I have another update for you the third in the past week. This time the new Slayer Tank model. The Slayer also known as the Anti-Personel Tank has been balanced in ways such as cost increased, removed the Gatling upgrade, added the ability to upgrade it with either an AP Rocket or the ability to tread water. The rocket is good when you use the infantry general since he has no real anti-armor, but also does well against lighter vehicles, but if you would rather move through water, then be my guest, but remember some maps don't have water, but then again some maps might not allow the use of the rocket due to barriers.

Posted Image

I would also like to give you an update on unbuildable objects, no image for this yet, but I'm talking about trenches, pre placed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users