Photo

Look Mommy There is an Airplane Up in the Sky!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:46 AM

TBH, Kal was the last thing on my mind when I wrote this other than a small reference based on his history. Back on topic. the idea of a crazy nation having not only nukes but with the missile tech to reach the west coast of the US, is horrifiying.

The United States of America has nuclear weapons which can hit any country on any continent anywhere on the planet.

I find that every bit as horrifying as North Korea's nuclear capability, if not more so.

You've even explained for me the reason for why I find this horrifying:

And you can't deny that. If you scare the US population, you'll see them allowing all kinds of crazy things being voted in to policy. 9/11 proved that with the Patriot Act. All we need is NK pointing nukes at us and you'll see the US evolve into a police state.

I don't feel that the US is fit to hold the power of nuclear weapons. Nor is any other country for that matter, but since you're dismissing the rest of the effective radius of these weapons the NKs have, we'll concentrate on your nation.

You've freely admitted there that the USA is not afraid to use these weapons. I personally wouldn't put it past your current leader, and probably wouldn't put it against his future successors. Why should your nation, with all its power and might to bend the world to its wishes, be free to stockpile thousands of these weapons of mass destruction, a power capable of destroying all sentient life on this planet a good few times over, and yet a small nation who's been bullied by you for years, no, decades, not be allowed to defend itself?

I don't for a minute suggest that the North Koreans having nuclear weapons is a good idea. But I must stress the point that the USA having them isn't any fucking better. The fact you have WMDs yourselves gives you no right to say what other nations can or cannot have.

#22 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:18 AM

I think we should wait for Tom's input, at the moment I think he's too busy with BF2. This is just where he says the North Korea and US elite want NK to have nukes, so we can become a police state.

Either way, I agree with you, generally when Americans are under the gun they don't react well.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#23 narcismo316

narcismo316

hater of all things unreasonable

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:33 AM

hey komataguri, "sig heil", sounds like a great idea, exept for the totalatarialism, oh well it may just be "mein kamph"...........sorry i bothered you,"mein furer".

Someone like the great conquerers of the past needs to rise up, and take the entiire globe in a great military campaign and unify teh entire world under a single world nation

Edited by Hostile, 20 June 2006 - 05:03 AM.

#24 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:53 AM

I see your sarcasm, but koma wouldn't know an nazi from his own ass.

#25 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:55 PM

You're both right, but all three of us know that such words will only result in this flicker turning into a FLAME.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users