We need you

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 17 June 2004 - 04:20 AM

Nop, we don't need AI scripts. We got Mithril for it.
Posted Image

#22 Mongoose

Mongoose

TFH rOCks

• Hosted
  • 785 posts
  •  OMG I'M MEMBER NUMBER 189

Posted 17 June 2004 - 04:44 AM

-_- don't listen to him, always rember "two heads are better than one". :) so i'll would be happy to try you out.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 17 June 2004 - 11:02 AM

Just email it to me: webmaster@the-finest-hour.net

Thanks Marcjs
Posted Image

#24 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts
  • Projects:Only War

Posted 17 June 2004 - 11:14 AM

Just email it to me: webmaster@the-finest-hour.net

Thanks Marcjs

opps were the files in the email :)
Men who do nothing but dream should just stay in their dreams forever !!!!
Be Afraid Rodger Smith this dream isnt going to end till i bring your life to a end !!

YE GUILTY

#25 AkCen7xX

AkCen7xX
  • New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:40 PM

Add more textures and add different variety of trees and group them to look like groves. BTW is this a mission or a skirmish map, and if it is a mission, what operation is it of wwII?

#26 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 08:49 PM

it could be any type i just made a base map which u could turn into a skirimish map or a campign map and i know i need to add some more textures and trees which i have in the updated verison which ive not put up here yet
Be Afraid Rodger Smith this dream isnt going to end till i bring your life to a end !!

YE GUILTY

#27 Somebody

Somebody
  • Project Team
  • 6 posts
  • Projects:The Finest Hour, Imperial Assault

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:28 AM

Hello!

So i hear you are looking for campaign map makers? I may be able to help you guys out.

If your wondering, im the leading campaign map maker for Imperial Assualt. (The Star Wars to ZH TC).

It looks like you guys are already able to start making the skirmish missions.... (Notices the demo.....) So maybe i can help with some of the upcoming missions?

Contact me at: Someevildude@hotmail.com (MSN account)

#28 IndigoSpyder

IndigoSpyder
  • New Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:29 AM

Hey guys! Been ages since I got here again. And I must say frankly that Somebody's offer to help is something you guys simply cannot refuse, believe me! :)

#29 Mongoose

Mongoose

TFH rOCks

• Hosted
  • 785 posts
  •  OMG I'M MEMBER NUMBER 189

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:54 AM

thats some tip top stuff you made there Marcjs, you would be a grate help. Hey somebody, i will add you to my list ASAP.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 01:53 PM

is there even enough space to build a base on that map??
Posted Image

#31 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:01 PM

yes there is i have tryed it u know <_< remmber its bigger in the game than it seems in world builder (im still waiting by the way all i would prefer to have something to do otherwise im will get bored and play games)

YE GUILTY

#32 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:53 PM

whilst im waiting for direction here is early picture of the map im creating understand thats is in early devopment so no replies saying finish the map any USEFULL replies which be great
Posted Image

YE GUILTY

#33 General MacArthur

General MacArthur
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 01:32 AM

I dislike the hills. I know it is very anoying to make hills, I myself have problems with them. The bridge to the left is out of place. Your train tracks should stop go threw the mountains around there into a small village. It needs work.

#34 Grayseer

Grayseer
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 11:40 AM

I can help you with the INI codeing i made my own mod with new units/effects/sounds. I can code most things in the ini's like units,fx,OCL. Im also quite good at making special powers and upgrades.

#35 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 11:43 AM

I can help you with the INI codeing i made my own mod with new units/effects/sounds. I can code most things in the ini's like units,fx,OCL. Im also quite good at making special powers and upgrades.

argggg what cliff texture u want

YE GUILTY

#36 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

well its at the second stage now still a lot more to do it will be a 4 player skimish map at night time (easy to do in the afternoon settings in world builder will change later) the oasis will play a important part in victory becouse they have supplies near on around them also if u control the island town you will aslo have advantge becouse there are teck buildings plus supply wasehouse there however on both sides of the river they are oil derricks which will help fund the war effort and again this map is still under contrustion any helpfull info will be great
Posted Image

YE GUILTY

#37 General MacArthur

General MacArthur
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:58 PM

Your mountains are a bit to rough, if you leave them like that they will lag. I suggest making them a bit smoother, The litle shrine you have at the bottom on the platue, remove that, its out of place. I can try to fix the map up a bit. I used to make maps and script, lost interest....

#38 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:27 AM

Your mountains are a bit to rough, if you leave them like that they will lag. I suggest making them a bit smoother, The litle shrine you have at the bottom on the platue, remove that, its out of place. I can try to fix the map up a bit. I used to make maps and script, lost interest....

yes i do think the shrines out of place however my computer doesnt slow down on this map becouse the mountians are rough prehaps you should have a look for a better computer ;) and remmber only at the second stage of devolpment

YE GUILTY

#39 General MacArthur

General MacArthur
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:35 AM

No maybe you are not understanding my point. Okay let me give you a beter example. A perfectly formated map can hold 600 - 800 units before lag starts. On a rough map it will only be about 300 or so. It also sometimes does not show the terrain properly.

#40 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:38 AM

possibly but why would you need 800 units to beat a ai or human player just for u i have smothed the hills off im so kind <_<

YE GUILTY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users