• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:N/A I'm done

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

Hey guys I got some good news for you, a bro of a friend of mine is hopefully gonna do some coding stuff for us, he is still thinking about it, apparently hes very good with C++ coding. :sleep:

also I'm back baby!
This is our destiny, people knew where they were heading when they chose to walk this path, justice and faith, ignorance
and escapism, they never learn, they never listen, we have reached the end of that path, there's no way to prevent it
now, mankind vanquished, at last, just as they deserve!(How True)

#102 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:07 AM

Hey Rau!

Awesome, unfortunately we're still in need of modellers D:

Everyone who comes around keeps disappearing.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#103 Peacecraft

Peacecraft
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:55 PM

Wow the first Reply since 1 year!!

Do you search mapper or (if you do a german Version) someone who translate or write the text for the maps and units and so on?!?

#104 Squidhead

Squidhead
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

Okay so I'll start by saying I would really love to help with this so bad, but...

a. I'm actually really scared :p I would love to say I could help with modelling but I'm not really *that* good :( and I've never ever worked on a project with other people before, so I'm not sure how much help I'd actually end up being =/

b. This is a pretty big issue... I'm not actaully quite sure what's going on here. :L It *seems* like you're asking for help with a mod for a game, is that right cus it also seems like you could be doing animations. I wasn't sure.

c. Another terrible one. (I'm really not selling myself here am I? :L) It has been AGES since I saw any Gundam Wing, I mean like years ago =/ but I do remember a very deep love for it at the time and they are still of interest to me now.

d. There's a high chance I don't even have the game in question though it wouldn't be a massive trouble for me to get as if I'm right it should be going quite cheap these days.

But on the up side :)

I'm really interested in modelling.

I'm really interested in Modding.

I have done both at a basic level. No total conversions just yet. ;) (Modded a unit or 2 in C&C generals)

I have also skinned and animated a simple model I made. (Can post if you want)

I was doing alright with the Escalight Gundam Wing tutorial but unfortunately the site went down while I was using it and at the time I had decided it would be a better learning experience if I learned what looked best by eye, not from 'tracing' the picture behind... but the reference I was using was also on the site when it went down. ¬.¬

Oh yeah... I also have way too much time atm. :p

EDIT: I only just thought to check the dates =/ This isn't even relevent anymore is it? :(

Edited by Squidhead, 26 July 2011 - 06:55 PM.

#105 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

Not necessarily.

The mod isn't dead, but the issue is that we simply have no modellers anymore. They've all managed to disappear.

Progress on this mod could continue pretty much instantly if we got some modellers.

Posted Image

#106 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

Just an update: Still looking for new staff members, you don't just have to be modellers.

Honestly, if you think that you can help this mod in any way, shape or form, post in this thread.

Posted Image

#107 The Razgriz

The Razgriz
  • New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Projects:dont have one yet
  •  noob i guess

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Im interested in joining, If the project is not dead. I do Some modelling in 3ds max. I already made a aile strike Gundam and a Rx-78-2 Gundam

http://spartan012.de...t.com/#/d4ljgp6

http://spartan012.de...t.com/#/d4pldec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users