13 replies to this topic

#1 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 20 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

Having finished her training as a Jedi, Kahlan looked once more at the Jedi Enclave. So many things had happened here. She had mastered the force here, on this planet. Looking at the landscape she enjoyed its nature and the peacefullness of the farmers. Pondering thoughts she wondered if she should join the Republic in its fight against the Sith. All the people they had killed. She wondered if people who joined the Sith had any feeling of compassion and care for other beings. Even among the Sith there were fights, disagreements. The constant living of fear. She wouldn't want to live like that. She wanted to be free. She walked around, enjoyed the nature. She made a talk here and there. She had got to know a few of the local farmers during her training. Now that her training was completed, she wasn't sure what would be next. As it was getting later on the day, she walked back towards the Jedi Enclave.

#2 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:22 PM

Over Dantooine, the Illustrious appeared in all her glory. The cruiser entered orbit, and Master Obren boarded the shuttle which he usually used as a personal ferry, along with four Jedi stationed aboard the ship.

It landed in the central landing area of the Enclave, and out stepped the four Knights and Master Obren. They promptly made their way to the council chambers, remaining silent as they walked. They entered the council chamber, and the door was closed behind them...
Posted Image

#3 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:34 PM

((OOC: I'm not totally sure whether my char's now in or outside the Enclave but seeing you closed the door I'll let her be inside :p))

Kahlan had walked inside the Enclave. She noticed the five people coming in. She sat down and awaited what would happen. She was curious what had happened to them exactly.

(OOC: I'm not sure how things go in an Enclave so, if it's not allright feel free to correct me.)

#4 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:54 PM

((OOC: Ash, I hope you don't mind me taking control of some canon characters here. :) ))

"What are you doing back from Tatooine already, Master Obren?", a short creature asked as Calus entered the council chamber.
"Forgive me, Master Vandar, but the situation is dire. Tatooine is no longer safe, as with the rest of the galaxy. I was confronted by Revan and her force of troopers in Anchorhead. I held her off, but I was unable to gain an advantage over her. She is just too powerful now."

The shock which filled the Jedi Masters in the room could be felt through the Force, like a chill going down the spines of each creature present.

"Revan you say?"
"Yes, Master Vrook. Our very own Revan. The one we've come to know and love."
"How can this be, though? And why would she come for you? You are powerful, there is no doubt about that, but she knows you are loyal to the Council, and she knows there are other powerful Jedi who would be willing to join her. Why did she single you out?"
"I do not know, Master. But I fear there is something far more sidious occuring behind the scenes."

Master Zhar spoke next.

"I fear the same. At this point in time, we must mount an investigation into the whereabouts and the strength of Revan and her forces. Only then can we establish an effective way to combat her."
"Agreed.", Master Vrook chimed in. "In the meantime, the front lines are in need of good tacticians. We're assigning you to assist in the frontline assaults against Sith armies. We feel you'd be suited for the job, seeing you have experience as a Jedi General. May the Force be with you during these trying times."

Goodbyes were exchanged, and the party left the council chambers.

"You all go ahead and take a look around. Have a look at the surrounding area and see what's new. Meanwhile, I will be here continuing my research into Revan. We'll leave once I gather enough information."

He proceeded into the enclave sub levels, and went to the Jedi Archives in search of as much information on Revan as he could get...
Posted Image

#5 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:41 AM

((OOC question: What exactly do you want my char to do :)? I'm not totally understanding that heh. I'll be at uni soon, will be back home to post somewhere after 6 pm UK time)).

#6 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:15 AM

((OOC: I don't mind. Makes sense actually, seeing as you're on Dantoo. Anyways, I'd say you should go to the archives yourself and talk to him :) But that's my suggestion))

#7 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:36 AM

((OOC: That was my question. I didn't get who was going where and who 'you' and 'he' referred to in the last two 'paragraphs'.))

Revan. Kahlan had never met the woman but she must be powerful. Really too bad she had fallen to the Dark Side. Tough times were ahead. Kahlan walked towards the archives, seeing if she could find Calus Obren.

((OOC: I kinda am not sure how the 'archives' look like.))

#8 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:41 PM

((OOC: The Enclave archives were only pictured in KOTOR II, and I'm having a bitch of a time finding a picture. So:
http://upload.wikime...i_archives.jpeg

It looks alot like the one on Coruscant. ^ Except it's much smaller, and there is only one statue towards the center instead of all of those busts. According to KOTOR I, only Masters had access to the Archives, but I'll let that rule slide for now. :p

http://www.gamebansh...avesublevel.jpg
The Archives are #7. There are three of those bookshelf type things, and the rest is tables and computers. Then there's a statue of a Jedi in the back.))

Calus sat at a console, digging for information on Revan tirelessly.
Posted Image

#9 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:04 PM

((OOC: Ah okay, I've not played KOTOR2 yet. Bought it a month ago but not installed it until today :p.))

Kahlan walked in. What a huge place it was. She noticed Calus Obren doing research and wondered what exactly she was doing in the archives again. She didn't know that much about Revan. Just.. truly too bad. She gave a sigh, thinking of the deaths Revan had caused. She was glad Calus Obren and the four Jedi Knights got out allright. Not that she doubted their abilities, but Revan was powerful, too. Not sure if she could disturb him, she chose to stand somewhere around where he was doing his research and flipped through some books, seeing if there was anything that could help against Revan. If only there was a way to make her change, stop killing people solely for the purpose of killing.

#10 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:10 PM

Calus smiled to himself, concentrating on his work but chuckling, knowing he now had help. After about an hour in silence, he looked up at Kahlan.

"You know, what you're doing right now is exactly what led Revan to the Dark Side.", he said with a smile. "I'd be careful what I read if I were you."
Posted Image

#11 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:14 PM

"Thanks" Kahlan said and gave a smile. "You too. We can't afford to lose many more to the Dark Side."

#12 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:30 PM

"Indeed. A very bad situation in the galaxy these days. I'm shocked at some of the people who've turned."

At that moment, his comlink blared. Calus pulled the small device from his robes, and spoke into it.

"Yes?"
"Master Obren. If at all possible, see if you can get back to the ship with your men ASAP. We've been reassigned."
"Of course, captain."

He looked to Kahlan, who was still looking through some ancient article.

"It's been a pleasure."

With that, he stood up, pushed his chair in, and began to walk out, calling his Jedi back to the shuttle via comlink.
Posted Image

#13 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:40 PM

"The same." she said and smiled. "Good luck on your assignment. May the Force be with you."

#14 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:43 PM

"And you.", he said, walking out.

He walked through the door, and went around the corner, headed to the surface levels of the Enclave.

A while later, he was on the Illustrious, and soon was gone to another place...

Edited by crave22, 22 June 2006 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users