#1 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:07 PM

Upon her return to Korriban, now designated as the capital of her germinating Empire, she was met with a thousand kneeling bodies. Sith, Dark Jedi, many who had followed her since the beginning of her plot. She had given them power. Strength. Purpose.

They followed her. She was their purpose. She could not help but sense weakness even in that thought. But needs must. It was probably for the best she kept them weak. It wouldn't do to have her strength, power and authority questioned.

She marched towards the Academy, not looking to either side as she walked.

As she entered the Academy, they all chanted, "All hail Darth Revan!". She smiled. Power talks.

The Academy Temple housed her Sith Throne. Which was waiting for her at the top of the stairwell. She sat upon her throne, and before her a series of saber duels played out. She was looking for strong candidates. Additional apprentices, perhaps.

Seeing little in the way of true aggression, she stepped down herself. The most promising candidate (although that said little) bowed low.

"Rise. Give me your best, young one."

Rather dumbstruck, he hesitated. And Revan struck. In a millisecond she'd drawn her saber, and before he'd even had chance to register the fact, she had decapitated him. He had not even ignited his lightsaber, and his body fell to the floor.

"Let that be a lesson. You must never hesitate."

She reached out her free hand and drew his lightsaber towards her. She examined it briefly, before tossing it in the air and deftly cutting it in half with her own. Sparks flew as the impact hit, and the two halves thudded softly onto the stone next to the dead student.

Walking back to the throne, she waved her hand. "Continue."

#2 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:58 AM

"Give in to your anger! Fight him!" the man in the black cloak screamed at one of the two apprentices before him. Today, Nihilus would watch his two potential apprentices fight to the death. Only one of them would be instructed further in the ways of the Sith.
Normally, there would be two, an apprentice and a master. With the Sith's numbers today, that number was raised to four. Sion, Revan, Malak, and Nihilus. Traya had been banished by the combined forces of Sion and Nihilus, but still her voice echoed in his thoughts.
Nihilus had been ordered to take on an apprentice of sorts. Not a potential Dark Lord of the Sith, but a potential warleader or warrior. He had stumbled upon Berun Modrul, a young human from the outer rim, and a force sensitive with real promise.
At the command of his master, Modrul pushed forward and parried with his former comrade, the failure, as the name would register in Nihilus' mind. Modrul continued his assault, finally piercing his adversary in the chest. A mask of fear, shock, registered on the man's face before he collapsed on his knees.
"Do it. Give in to your anger," Nihilus urged his new apprentice. With a swift blow, Modrul took the man's head clean off. A new Sith was about to be born.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:22 PM

"You have done well finding this one, Nihilus. His aggression is beyond that of any of the other candidates," Revan said, clapping her gloved hands at the young upshot.

"Today has been most...productive. You, Modrul, shall study closely under Nihilus. You will learn to embrace your anger and your hate. For they are what make you powerful. And unlike Flisc over there..." she motioned to the headless corpse she had killed, "when I test you, you will know better than to hesitate.

"He is yours, Nihilus. I trust you will train him well."

#4 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:55 PM

"You have done well finding this one, Nihilus. His aggression is beyond that of any of the other candidates," Revan said, clapping her gloved hands at the young upshot.

"Today has been most...productive. You, Modrul, shall study closely under Nihilus. You will learn to embrace your anger and your hate. For they are what make you powerful. And unlike Flisc over there..." she motioned to the headless corpse she had killed, "when I test you, you will know better than to hesitate.

"He is yours, Nihilus. I trust you will train him well."

"My master, pending your approval, I would like to take the apprentice to Telos as part of his continued training. I have trained him here to the best of my abilities, and I believe he would better experience the dark side of the force on another world... where we can bask in the blood of the Jedi. In order for him to gain real experience, he must fight a real Jedi, firsthand, as we all have," Nihilus said, bowing slightly.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#5 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:07 PM

Revan nodded her approval of her ally's judgement. There was a large Jedi enclave on Telos. It would certainly be a good proving ground for Modrul. However, there was also a large Republic fleet there. Even with Nihilus' command of the Force, they would not be able to defeat a fleet with just the two of them.

"Very well. But be sure to conceal your approach, and travel as civilians. I will not stand to lose the two of you to hasty foolishness. Do not kill them all; try to rally more to our cause. For what greater weapon is there than an enemy turned to your cause?"

((OOC: The last line, of course, spoken originally by Bastila Shan))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users