• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 morgoth946

morgoth946

title available

• Hosted
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:38 AM

he team are proud the present a full-scale faction update for the Easterlings. The team, namely Elfo (morgoth946), have worked hard on this faction to finish it, since we felt it was time for an update. The Easterlings will work as a subfaction for Angbad, and it will be purchaseable and buildable outside your Angbad castle (As will the Tol-In-Gaurhoth, I can mention). We have also released the Elven unit list and all that comes with it, be sure to check that out also.
Click here to see it:
http://fourages.byet....php?topic=39.0

Now I will stop talking and show you the teams fine craftmanship and achievements.

Note: All of this update is set in the first age.

Easterling minifaction:

Berserker
The easterlings were known for their furiousity and mercyless fighting style, and the berserkers were the worst of all. They continued fighting even though the odds were overwhelming and they had lost several body parts. When they are hurt, they do not react to the pain like other units, instead they get a sudden rush from it and are granted extra power. Thus the berserker only gets stronger the more health it loses.

Posted Image

Raider
Once Morgoth's victory over the elves at Nirnaeth Arnoediad was complete, the easterlings who had helped him gain it were given the lands of Hithlum to pillage. Certain groups were created within the easterlings, but they all had the same name for the suffering men and elves. Raiders. They did not hesitate to steal and grab whatever they sought was theirs among the treasures of the Eldar and Edain. Thus the raiders were feared by caravans and unarmoured men, but the raiders did not attack armed forces unless they were 5 to 1, as their fighting skills were not very great but their numbers were greater.

Posted Image

Betrayer
The easterlings swore alligiance to Maedhros and the Noldor when they first arrived to the eastern parts of Beleriand, but in the battle of Nirnaeth Arnoediad they betrayed their newfound allies and turned on them in the critical point of the battle and this Morgoth, the dark enemy of the world, won a crushing victory. The betrayers are the damned men who together with Ulfgang and his sons were the first to turn on the elves, and thus creating panic among the ranks of the Noldor. They are powerful fighters, but cowards and are fast to run in pressured situations.

Posted Image

Ulfang
The leader of the Easterlings who joined Maedhros and his brothers when the easterlings first came to eastern beleriand. Along with his sons he was the head of the betrayal at the Nirnaeth Arnoediad and together with his followers he created panic in the ranks of the Noldor. Eventually he was slain by Bor, another easterling leader, in the same battle, and his sons fell dead beside him. But he lived on forever in the hearts of elves and men as the greatest betrayer of all men, and he is still hated for his deeds that caused the Eldar and Edain so much pain.

Model and Skin by EA

Posted Image

Easterling Camp:

Camp Watch
A building which works as the Easterling's defensive structure. There is a ring of poles which points out of the circle and inside it there are several easterling raiders on a small platform which carries bows and shots on the enemies. All melee attackers will take damage when attacking the structure because of the poles sourrounding it.

Posted Image

Hut
A building where you build Raiders at tier one, Betrayers at tier two, Berserkers at tier 3.

Posted Image

Mill
A building where you buy upgrades for Easterling buildings and units.
Posted Image

Wrote by Honom :ninja:
The Four Ages, the new english Website:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:28 PM

you rock ! those buildings are great !! :ninja:
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#3 Feanor

Feanor

Knight of Heaven

• Project Team
  • 582 posts
  • Projects:Valarian mod studios, Kingdom of heaven mod co-leader
  •  Modeller & skinner

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

wow looking awsome :ninja: :p best work around next to ra :p
'I can harness the very energy within the walls of this place, and bind them too me, I can turn the air in your lungs to fire, and you....you are nothing more than leaves in a storm, did you really think you could face me here and survive'

- Ammon Jerro, Court Warlock of Neverwinter, lord of Haven

#4 N19HtmAr3

N19HtmAr3

title available

• Project Team
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:Kicking ass...
  •  "who's that guy, anyways?"

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:26 PM

*thumbs up*

#5 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:22 AM

Those building look awesome ingame

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#6 Cobra

Cobra

The Renegade

• Banned
  • 1,048 posts
  • Projects:Quite a Few
  •  Resident Kiwi

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:33 AM

couldnt agree more. Thats amazing

Dmain | I-Cold | earthWhois
Dmain Now offers .mobi extensions....why? Because we can :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Update: EAW Galaxy is almost ready for launch. We're currently in need of forum staff and content writers for the main site. Please PM or Email me ASAP.

BFME Fans if you think you have what it takes, bfmeworld.com would love to be built. I have neither the time, nor the motivation any longer...

#7 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

Amazing Work! Really looking forward to this mod.

Edited by FlameGaurd, 28 June 2006 - 01:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users