12 replies to this topic

#1 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:58 AM

The Rapture zoomed out of hyperspace and took a standard orbit around the planet of Dantooine. Looking out the cockpit window Mark could see the green glow of the forests below and the neverending expance of green land. Mark hailed the Jedi enclave in order to request landing permission. "This is the cargo freighter Rapture calling Dantooine, we request landing permission for both the Rapture and ship being transported by us."

After a short buzz of static the ground controller replies. "Permission granted, you may use landing bay 2, there should be enough room for you to drop off your cargo and land."

"Roger that, starting my aproach now" Mark replied whilst starting the automatic drop-off system.

The Rapture flew over the enclave where Mark could see a scattering of individuals walking around going about their business. The Rapture slowed to a hover over landing bay 2 and gently lowered Ash's shuttle onto the pad, once it detatched the shuttle the Rapture moved to the side (where there was room to land) and slowly moved down whilst extending its landing struts. Landing with a clunk Mark switched off the engines and set the ship onto standby power. Grabbing and hostering his Mandalorian Blasters Mark engaged the landing ramp and headed outside to get some fresh air.

Edited by Xeno, 01 July 2006 - 11:01 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:02 AM

Meanwhile, Ash landed his own shuttle, after giving repeated assurances that he wasn't actually Sith. Still, he eventually was able to negotiate a landing and step off.

Incredibly, Masters Vandar and Zhar were waiting for them. Ash bowed respectfully.

"Apologies for my lateness, Masters, I was a little...delayed. May I introduce the man who helped me get back on schedule? Mark..."

He beckoned Mark over. His tone of voice indicated he'd either forgotten or didn't know Mark's surname. Still. He deserved some praise for his actions.

#3 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:12 AM

Mark notices Ash waving him over and so makes his way over to the two robed figures. "We meet again Master Zhar" Said Mark giving a small bow in politeness. Ash looked at Mark in confusion.
Posted Image

#4 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:14 AM

"...indeed." Zhar said, rather flatly.

"Uhm...am I missing something here?" Ash said, a little perplexed.

#5 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:03 AM

Mark looked at Ash and said "Don't Worry i'll explain a bit later, i suggest you go and do what you came here for, i'll just be wandering around the enclave and stocking up for our trip."

"By the way what are you going to do with your Shuttle? Put it in storage? Sell it? We can't exactly take it with us you know"
Posted Image

#6 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:18 AM

"The Republic can have it...and my business here is with the Masters. I bring word from Coruscant. The High Council of Masters has decreed that the Jedi are to assist the Republic against the Sith. I'm basically here to rally as many Jedi as will come."

"Then times are truly grave indeed," the short tridactyl Vandar lamented, "if they are calling upon our young knights to war. I fear that this will go the same way as the Mandalorian War. But you needn't concern yourself with that, young one. Go and do as the Council has ordered."

Ash bowed once more. "Yes, Master. I'll ah, leave you to it."

Ash trotted off into the Jedi Enclave to find the Jedi.

#7 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:15 AM

Mark also wandered off into the enclave looking for supplies for his ship so they can depart as soon as possible.
He was walking through the central courtyard when young lady who seemed to be in a hurry runs right into him knocking both of them flying. Mark scrambles to his feet and checks to see if the lady was alright. "Are you ok?" Mark said in a concerned voice, even though it was her fault in the first place.

Xe stood up quickly and grabbed her bag, which she dropped and fixed eyes with Mark. "Im fine thanks." Xe said whilst stareing at Mark. "B B but i have to get going im late for my transport" Xe then continued to rush to the landing pad.

Mark watched her as she left and paused for a bit, then turned and continued on to the enclave trade center.
Posted Image

#8 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 12:23 PM

OOC: Didn't you need to speak to the Masters?

#9 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:30 AM

OOC: No :sleep: I thought that you were the only one, we just aknowledge each other thats all. There's bad history, which will come into the RP later.
Posted Image

#10 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:14 AM

Ash relayed his message, eventually finding Xe and Mark later on at the trading post.

"Ah. Trust you to find the one person I haven't got the message out to."

Ash had his denim jacket hanging on two of his fingers over his shoulder in a very casual style.

#11 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:08 AM

Looking embarrased, Mark walked over to the Trading station saying "Xe was just leaveing, she in a bit of a hurry". With that Mark started talking to the trade officer ordering some essentials the Rapture was going without.

When Mark finished he shouted to Ash "I'll meet you back at the ship, try not to be too long since i need to get this latest cargo to Nar Shaddaa" and walked back to the Rapture.

Edited by Xeno, 07 July 2006 - 10:09 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:26 PM

"Hmm," Ash muttered, "I don't know if the Council would approve of me going to Nar Shadaa, especially not when we're rallying for war. Although the Smuggler's Moon might hold some people willing to provide intelligence. Even the scum of the galaxy can have their uses..."

He pondered for a moment.

"I'll inform the Council of where I'm going, and my mission. I hope your cargo trip won't take too long."

#13 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:00 PM

"Don't worry i don't want to go there as much as you but i have some stuff to deliver to Vogga the hutt. Once thats done we can go."

"I'll prep the ship for launch. See you there"
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users