Photo

GSD

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Eric_*

Guest_Eric_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:39 PM

I agree with that, I've heard that they're redoing GSD, with a semi-new storyline. Along with the point of view being more neutral.

#22 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:22 PM

Neutral? Imposeible, there is no way to candy coat the bias against EAF in Destiny.

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

#23 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:41 PM

They shouldn't try it they just might end up making the story whorse then before they should done it right in the first place ohwell I don't think theres anything we can do to stop them *Sigh* .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#24 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:04 AM

They shouldn't try it they just might end up making the story whorse then before they should done it right in the first place ohwell I don't think theres anything we can do to stop them *Sigh* .

worse than destiny's current storyline? please...

it's obvious destiny's was the shit of the shit, it got low ratings compared to seed and everyone hated it and yet that idiot fukuda and his dumb bitch of a wife think it's the greatest thing since sex.

do you think the guy who is directing stargazer might get to redo it? cause you know, he totally pwns fukuda. :) :ninja: ;) ^_^

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#25 Fortnox

Fortnox
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:47 AM

- for the first half of the series it's all about shinn and the crew of the minerva, and then suddenly after the episode where heine dies it all turns over to kira and the crew of the arcangel with shinn and them looking like the bad guys now.

- in episode 22, when you see the impulse cut through the astray, it turns into the strike for a couple of seconds, what a n00b.

-they re-used so many ideas i.e. Mu blocking the tanhauser, another clone of mu's dad and shit like that.

the only they did good was the soundtrack and the mobile suits designs, which they ripped of other gundam shows, oh and the akatsuki is bullshit with it's whole deflecting every single thing shot at it armor.

That was a cool switch. The series was half decent until episode 13, then it really kicked off.

Strike, though a stupid mistake, was a cool little cameo.

And I think it was cool that they expanded on the clone story, although it was just a excuse to give Kira a Mwu-esque enemy to fight, I think it was cool.

I'm still the first to admit Gundam Seed is better than Destiny, but for a sequel, Destiny was pretty good. Maybe you pepole with alot more Gundam knowledge than me can critisise it for a thousand things, but personaly, (Having only watched the Seed series- I tried watching Wing, but it was just dull, atleast now compared to having seen Seed.) Gundam Seed Destiny worked as a sequal/second series. It could've been alot worse, like DBGT or SW Episode 1 :ninja:

And yea, Atakusi appearing at the last minute was freakin' stupid. (Imagen how useful it would've been in the burning Orb battle!) but, it was a very cool gundam still. Having said that, I prefer gundams that make some scientific sense, and Ataski deflecting two Zaku positron cannons, I think thats what those weapons are, makes no sense at all. Infinate Justice was also a letdown, it should've been alot more like Divine Testament, I consider that the best version of Justice's design, even without a beam rifle. But the Strike Freedom made up for that, it got all the screen time anyway.

#26 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:04 PM

there was just too much crap in destiny to overlook.

but have you seen gundam seed c.e. 73 Stargazer? It's really good, totally pwns destiny.

Posted Image

#27 Guest_Eric_*

Guest_Eric_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:18 PM

I'll have to see Stargazer then.

#28 Fortnox

Fortnox
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:49 PM

I caught the first episode with french subtitles (Yeah, I only knew it was subbed didn't know it was french, but I still watched it) but I'm going to wait for the DVD to come out now, instead of spending hours looking for a english sub, watching it, waiting ages, finding another sub... so on so forth.

#29 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:37 AM

The WORST part of Destiny was Zaft's win at havens base, so unbelievable that it would have been funny if it wasnt so digustingly portrayed. Up untill that point I had overlooked alot of the mistakes in that series but every time I try re-watching that episode I turn it off in disgust, after Destiny and Legend launch.

Posted Image

#30 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 07:04 AM

The WORST part of Destiny was Zaft's win at havens base, so unbelievable that it would have been funny if it wasnt so digustingly portrayed. Up untill that point I had overlooked alot of the mistakes in that series but every time I try re-watching that episode I turn it off in disgust, after Destiny and Legend launch.

i'm a ZAFT fan boy and even I admit it! :)

they played the destroy unit to be like some uber thing which can only be taken out by the freedom...

and five get whiped out within minutes of each other :)

oh well, but we can all agree Orb sucks balls.

Posted Image

#31 Fortnox

Fortnox
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:41 PM

O_O I like Orb...

Neways, Legend and Destiny are like, 50x more powerful than their last suits. Of course they're going to pwn Destroyers. It was a little fast, but then, the pilots aren't as good as Stellar, so they can't react fast enough to Destiny and Legends extreemly fast attacks.

Makes sense to me.

#32 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:51 PM

not really 50x more powerful <_<

but they took them out EASY, I wouldn't be like eh if they actually had abit of trouble taking them out but it looked really stupid with the destiny legend and Impulse taking them out really quickly.

not to mention all the fire power those suits have...

basically the legend and destiny but their dicks in the destinys ass and proceeded to ass rape them which is not on, I can't say that about luna's suit... cause you know... it's luna, she aint got one >_<

oh and i'm pretty sure we have alot of orb haters on the team, lol.

Edited by Stargazer, 29 August 2006 - 01:52 PM.

Posted Image

#33 Fortnox

Fortnox
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:50 PM

It was odd how they had super-mega-awesome cannons when they didn't have nuclear reactors, I have to admit. They could go ages wtihout even running out.

#34 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 05:42 PM

The thing is though, why would the anti-ship sword work on Destroy, (EAF Gundams use Trans-Phase armor which blocks kinetic attacks) Even worse example of this is when Destiny open palm punches right through the cock pit of a Destroy on the moon like it was made of tolet paper. All of which is puzzeling because in the first episode of seed a Ginns heavy sword failed to scratch the armor on Strike, Obviously Phase shift armor only works when Fukuda wants it too.

Posted Image

#35 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:14 PM

obviously the only great thing about Destiny was Heine and his GOUF ^_^

Posted Image

#36 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:49 PM

Obviously, that and Requiem basting those Plant Colonies. (go EAF!)

Posted Image

#37 GhostlySubstance

GhostlySubstance
  • Project Team
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:38 AM

4 bits of a movie of Destiny? Where the heck did this come from? Then later we get a Seed Destiny movie that takes place after Destiny which I hope is as good as Stargazer. I admited Destiny had its flaws but it still holds its own. So then wheres this first 2 bits out of 4 I heard of? :/

Edited by GhostlySubstance, 30 August 2006 - 06:38 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Fortnox

Fortnox
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:44 AM

The thing is though, why would the anti-ship sword work on Destroy, (EAF Gundams use Trans-Phase armor which blocks kinetic attacks) Even worse example of this is when Destiny open palm punches right through the cock pit of a Destroy on the moon like it was made of tolet paper. All of which is puzzeling because in the first episode of seed a Ginns heavy sword failed to scratch the armor on Strike, Obviously Phase shift armor only works when Fukuda wants it too.

Phase Shift armor stops physical and explosive attacks like swords and missiles, lasers are stil extreemly effective, and the anti-ship sword was a giant laser.

#39 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 11:01 AM

but the tip is plain metal and that went right through the destroy...

Posted Image

#40 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:32 PM

Exactly, The other thing I like is when Isac 3 Nazcas and about a dozen Zaku's Defeat the defense forces of Gnound (one of requiems relay points) Which easly out number and gun them.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Just the kind of one sided junk that fills Destiny.

I also love how Requiem can "change" settings from EAF to ZAFT.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users