38 replies to this topic

#21 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 29 July 2006 - 02:31 AM

A Yuktobanian assault team member was already in the garage, beginning to hotwire a jeep, when some Rivanian guards bust through the door, heading for the lone T-80.
"Captain, looks like I'm gonna have to disable that T-80 the Rivanians were hoping for. Three commies, all heading for it. It's getting plastique'd."
He pulls out a block of C-4, and sprints over to the T-80, using the other vehicles in the garage as view cover from the guards. Then, as quickly as possible, he sets up the C-4 for detonation on the rear of the tank.
"I'll blow it to Kingdom Come if they start it up..."

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#22 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 06:39 PM

As the gates were opened, what remained of the Propylosian forces poured into the compound, along with the comandeered vehicles. This also gave the remaining Rivanan and Yuktobanian forces a chance to enter the compound. They met little resistance as they marched towards the main holding facility.

Jiang: "Let's get a move on boys! I heard the warden call for reinforcements; we have to get out of here quick, now move it!

#23 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 29 July 2006 - 07:17 PM

As the front guard were sent in to inspect the sudden "lack of activity" what they instead met were a series of gattling guns all spraying bullets all over the area. The two men in front were put down rather quickly. Rikovich watched in horror.
- "Take cover and hold position! That's not our part of the job."
He took out his radio, and gave a coded ident. Then he gave the order:
- "You're ready to go team Echo. Make me proud."

He looked over to the team.
- "Well.. what now?" - one of the soldiers asked.
- "Now.. we show them the October holiday." - Rikovich responded, as a troop behind him unpacked his backpack revealing a mini rocket launcher. He aimed it at the tower in the center and fired the payload. Everyone watched in amazement how such a small rocket can blow an entire tower to pieces.

The result to that was instant. The guards literally fired a wave of bullets at the strike force.
- "Ok, saddle up and let's make them see just us and nobody else." - commander Rikovich said as he forced a guard to stop aiming his rifle from the remains of the center tower, hitting the wall near him with a pistol round.

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#24 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:04 PM

"Go, go, go!"

The helicopter came in low, ropes dropping from the sides. The passengers dropped out, weapons at the ready.

"Let's go, boys. We have a Premier to save."
Posted Image

#25 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:14 AM

The combined Special forces teams swarmed the main facility with few casualties due to their large numbers, high training, and the immense lack of training that the prison patrols/guards had. They jeeps and comandeered vehicle quickly drove up to the facility, and along with helicopter support, destroyed what was once a series of guard towers and security posts. The Propylosian team made it into to the facility and began breaking down doors, and killing guards as they went, until the came to a door that said "Extreme Security: Political Prisoners within." One of the men about to kick down the door when Jiang stopped him.

"Wait," he said "this is the Rivanans' job."

Edited by Cossack, 30 July 2006 - 01:14 AM.

#26 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:05 AM

Vice-premier Javolin was sitting down. He was pretty concerned with what was going to happen to him. For the last 30 minutes he heard nothing but shots and more shots outside. Now he heard some shot inside. His door suddenly opened, and the most powerful moment in this mans life ever has happened.
- "Comrade Javolin! We are here to take you to safety."
For Javolin it felt like a giant stone off his mind that gave him hope of retribution against what he allowed this country to become.
- "Thank the revolution.." - he said while standing up and exiting the room along with the Rivanan.

Rivanan and Aesanian soldiers opened every cell door, taking everyone. Most of those people were high ranked party members or military officers. In the last cell they have recovered the severely scarred secretary of state Bukharin Emilia. There was no trace of premier Prokorov in any of the cells though.

A Rivanan lieutenant hesitated but finally got himself to say it:
- "I.. I think I know where the comrade premier might be. I served in a prison like this.. Come on."
He started leading the way to the end of the corridor, where a metal door led to a stairway down. One flight down there was yet another metal door, though this one was locked.
- "Any of you brought a welder?"

Meanwhile in another building
--------
Rikovich was running down the empty corridor.
- "Jiang! Get who you can find and come on, there are more guards coming by trucks near the entrance. Not long till the army arrives, and then it's gonna be really hard. Come on!"

(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.

#27 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:48 AM

One of the members of Echo team smirked.

"Will this do?"

He opened his gear pouch, and held up several blocks of C4 plastic explosives.
Posted Image

#28 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:45 PM

Jiang and Rikovich stood by the entrance with there troops. The were holding their ground, but they knew it would become more and more difficult as the reinforcements came.

Jiang: "Let's hope those Aesanians hurry the hell up, We won't be able to hold up for to much longer!"

OOC: Sorry Blodo, edited

Edited by Cossack, 31 July 2006 - 12:02 PM.

#29 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:56 AM

((OOC: God, Cossack. Neither Rikovich or Jiang aren't even in the same portion of the base as the Aesanians ;) They were in another building, and the Aessanians and four Rivanans are at the moment liberating the party members at the back of the base, while Rikovich and Jiang are trying to keep the guards busy near one of the entrances. It was the original plan :p ))

#30 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:46 AM

OOC: Geez....it seems that every time I leave, this thread goes into a coma. Can we liberate this godforsaken prisoners already!!!

#31 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:11 PM

((OOC: ROFL I keep forgetting about it :p ))

Commisar Stalag was trying to load his pistol but kept failing and failing as his hands shaked from fear of his impending doom. Someone was behind the door to the interrogation room and then suddenly it was quiet. Stalag quickly picked up a bullet, loaded it into his gun and started aiming at Prokorov's head. Prokorov himself - while beaten - was still conscious enough to pay attention to his surroundings.
- "It's over Stalag... The door is probably rigged to blow right now.." - he said with a heavy voice.
Stalag was panicking. He knew his former premier was perfectly right.
- "Shut up traitor! Before they get to me you will be long dead!".
He started pulling the trigger. At this moment a deafening sound pierced his ears as the metal door formerly protecting him from the outside was violently blown in his direction. He managed to escape the weight of the metal in the last second, just as the Rivanans and Aesanians stormed in.

- "Comrade premier! Thank Rivana!"
- "Quickly, untie me!" - Prokorov shouted. - "There will be time for ceremonies later."
Two of the Rivanans started cutting the knots of the rope holding the former Premier's hands. Meanwhile the rest of the soldiers approched Stalag who was lying down on the floor still in shock.
- "Guess what dipshit. You are under arrest by the army of the People's Republic of Rivana."
Stalag couldn't believe his ears. - "You vile rebels! Citizen Mrezov will send his armies to hunt you down no matter where you hide!"
- "Oh he can try.." - one of the Aesanians responded. That shut Stalag up for good.

In a matter of minutes everyone was evacutated from both prison pens. As they ran to the choppers, the four Rivanans were amazed. They only ever saw these men on television or when they were speaking to the people, and now they were evacuating them to safety. They felt proud.
- "We can go! Commander Rikovich says we took everyone!"

The mission wasn't over yet though. Right now Rikovich and Jiang were in the middle of the camp and needed to get out fast.
- "All right men! Tactical retreat! Our mission is done!" - Rikovich yelled through the radio.
- "We need to get to those jeeps.."

((OOC: the next post of mine in the thread will be the last one I promise :) ))

#32 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:40 AM

Jiang: you get to those jeeps, I'll cover you. Then you can come and pick me up and we can get the hell out of here!

OOC: sorry for the short posts, im cramped for time over here.

#33 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:02 PM

"You want the jeeps? Are you sure you don't want a BMP?" one of the Yuktobanians chuckled as he began to hotwire the military transport.
"Stop fucking around, Jacobs, and get that thing running," said the lead Yuke of the group to Jacobs.
"Okay, okay, she's ready to go," reported Jacobs as the BMP-1 APC roared to life.

OOC: Perhaps more protection is wanted for your Prime Minister?

OLD SIG
Razgriz intrerpretation

#34 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:10 PM

((OOC: He is being evacuated by chopper. I specifically left room for Crave to use his choppers and fly himself out :D But if he doesn't want to I can post it in another post..))

- "Come on! Come on!" - a Rivanan motioned to the BMP to get closer. Rikovich himself was hiding behind a barrel and shooting at guards from afar. Meanwhile the rest of what was left of the soldiers made it into the BMP which was slowly backing up by now. Rikovich seeing this reared his head trying to give some suppression fire on the guards so he can safely run towards the APC. Looking down he saw a grenade lying on top of the barrel.
- "CRAP!" - he started running towards the rest as the grenade exploded pushing him into the air. For a moment it seemed for him as if the battle was distant. A few seconds later something started dragging him on the sand. A second later the area became darker and someone was standing above him. Slowly regaining his senses he saw that he was dragged into the APC as one of the soldiers finally slapped him in the face.
- "Wake up, commander!"
Rikovich couldn't believe it at first.
- "I.. I made it!"
Quickly however the BMP door shut, and started rolling towards the LZ outside of the base.
- "Everyone made it as well?"
- "Everyone alive made it, comrade. Kereiev is out there in a jeep along with Jiang and three other Propylosians."
- "Good... Mission accomplished."

The vehicles removed themselves from the prison area fast, leaving behind a whole lot of rubble. A good part of the prison was destroyed by the bombing excesses. Too bad. Some of the soldiers in the BMP hoped for one thing: That the Aesanian choppers get to safety and the mission will not be for naught. Meanwhile others were preoccupied with another thought: Why isn't whats left of the guards following the retreating strike force in their jeeps? A Rivanan said outloud:
- "Someone please tell me they can't follow us.."

#35 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:16 PM

"Don't worry. They will find that their jeeps have a case of "explosive indigestion"." The Yuktobanian driver of the BMP smiled, then pulled out a detonator. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Edited by Nology5890, 13 August 2006 - 11:17 PM.

OLD SIG
Razgriz intrerpretation

#36 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:30 PM

- "Allow me!" - a young Rivanan said. With the push of the button a rather loud series of explosions were heard, and yet another smoking pile emerged in the prison itself. One could only imagine how shitfaced the guards were.

The strike force has escaped just in time. The army was already closing in on the prison. Trained soldiers would be a real deal, very unlike the prison guards. And better equipped too. All that didn't matter now as the choppers took off. They hoped the Aesanians would reach the waypoint in time. The SAM site operators on that strip of the coast could only cover them for so long, until the commisars finally reached them.

#37 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:36 PM

As the helicopters with the prisoners moved further and further away from Rivana, three Blackhawks made their way to the waypoint, hoping to arrive with enough time to successfully extract the other members of the strike force. They gently lowered towards the ground, waiting patiently for their comrades to arrive.

The mission had gone off without a hitch... So far, at least.
Posted Image

#38 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:00 PM

As the jeeps and the APC reached the waypoint area, the Rivanan traitor army couldn't reach them in time. The mission was executed perfectly and with minimal losses. In a matter of time everyone would be safely behind the border at sea, and from there all they have to worry about is fuel. Thanks to the prison communications cut nobody could assert the forces, and so no air support has been called. The blackhawks wouldn't have to worry about fighters.

In the north of the province of Aersan an office was to be created. An office for the rescued members that would form the core of the People's Republic of Rivana - the legitimate Rivanan government. And along that the re-establishment of the Rivanan Red Army, formed out of the remnants of the 51st division. Soon enough, Rivana would change and a glimmer of hope would spark as Juliani Prokorov would once again speak to his nation and call to arms against the brutal nationalist oppressor. But before that happens, something much worse will be in store for the Aesanian Union..

#39 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:08 PM

Propylos assures Premier Pokarov that they have our complete military support. Our entire military is prepaired to be at your disposal should a full resistance occur. Long live the peoples republic of Rivana.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users