#21 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:41 AM

when your ready for the gmax code, just send me an e-mail with the e-mail address you wish me to send it from... If you decide to register at the forums before then, then just PM me.

#22 Dark Ruler of Chaos

Dark Ruler of Chaos
  • New Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:41 AM

Soviet11:

I am new to Generals, but as all games, catching on to modding. I will help you if you want

#23 Guest_Soviet11_*

Guest_Soviet11_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for the help Dark ruler. BTW kid, for the advanced dozer i wondered if you could make the icons smaller so that you wouldent need one. I have no idea if this would work.

#24 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:53 AM

I don't think so... I'm pretty sure the size of the cameos are hard coded... I could check with mastermind though, when I can get ahold of him.

#25 Guest_xxx_*

Guest_xxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:32 AM

A MG. Nest for the US. so that they will have a stationary anti-infantry defense and a Turret for the Chinese for a stationary anti-tank defense without using Bunkers with Tank Hunters

#26 Guest_xxx_*

Guest_xxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:50 AM

I think I will all tell all my ideas(NOTE:this is for the US. side only.I will tell I my other ideas next time for I am tired) like the Rocket Battery(fires multiple rockets),a Sonic Turret and Tank,Sabotager Drone(like the RA2. Terror Drone except it can infiltrate structures like the GLA. Sabotuer),Marine(a Ranger which can swim and climb),Templar Tank(a Tank version of the Humvee)and NOD Stealth Tank

#27 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 03 October 2004 - 06:15 PM

I like the mg nest idea... I've alwasy been a fan of mg nests (like in emperor) and the marine sounds good too... I haven't seen soviet11 around in a while though, I'll have to send him an e-mail when the site is back up and I get my e-mail setup again.

#28 Guest_Soviet11_*

Guest_Soviet11_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2004 - 04:34 PM

sorry kid, i still dont have broadband. :p i'm on a libery computer right now and I will still visit the forums every week or so.

#29 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2004 - 04:40 AM

@Sephy: You said you have modding experience right? Could you teach me how to make a mod? I'll send an email to you. Thnx!

#30 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 01 December 2004 - 07:55 PM

read tutorials... that is your best bet... I'll have to right a few more generals tutorials, I'm just lazy. Go to Gendev and start looking over tutorials, if you have any questions post em up here or in the generals editing forum, and we will be happy to help you. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users