Invisible

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lcool

lcool
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:53 PM

i made a tank using your tutorials and switched it with the usual crusader like you did in the tutorials
so when i started up the game there were no tank i could select it and it could fire and everything but there is no tenk. When i tried viewing it with the FinalBiG it looked fine (skinned, nice model,no bones.. etc)

Could SOMEBODY HELP mE PLeAsE???????? lcool

here is the link to the model download it and try telling me what's wrong because i don't have a CLUE ???

Now i'm registered and hope you respond soon!@! (-p

Edited by lcool, 16 July 2006 - 06:11 PM.

#2 dippeggs

dippeggs
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

well, is the tank big? it might be too big, try making smaller.

#3 killakanz

killakanz

Infamy!

• Hosted
  • 1,369 posts
  • Projects:Infamy!
  •  They've all got it infamy!

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:23 AM

Make sure it's the right size, a good way of doing it is by importing a Generals tank and comparing sizes before exporting. Make sure you use the correct filename when exporting.
Can you see it in W3D viewer? Check the export settings in the W3D tools for the meshes.

Edited by killakanz, 15 July 2006 - 06:24 AM.

Posted Image
New Tutorial Online Now!! Check it out!!

#4 lcool

lcool
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:24 AM

well, is the tank big? it might be too big, try making smaller.

I shrinked it and it is still invisible ?!?
Can you think of a another reason?

Make sure it's the right size, a good way of doing it is by importing a Generals tank and comparing sizes before exporting. Make sure you use the correct filename when exporting.
Can you see it in W3D viewer? Check the export settings in the W3D tools for the meshes.

Yes i can see it in w3d viewer it's got no flaws. But when i start the game there is no crusader there is a invisible crusader that shoots but that is all?!?!! I don't know why i can't see it ?!??!?!!?! HELp

#5 lcool

lcool
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:02 AM

Is enybody going to help me? ? ? ? ? ? ? :DE016:

#6 lcool

lcool
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:47 AM

Guys i've tried putting a simple cube instead of the crusader and it didn't work i'm starting to think that my C&C Generals isn't working??????????????????????????????

I've also made a hummer (humvee) and that works but i've even tried to put that humvee instead of the crusader and even that didn't work (humvee works). Made 3-4 tanks they aren't working HELp pLEH hElP?@!@#
plizzzzzzzzzzz HELP PLEASEE?!?!?! Don't be mad because i'm boring (:

:) :p :p :p :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

#7 Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom

That guy who posts too much

• Project Team
  • 546 posts
  • Projects:V|GO beta testing, Phantom Generals
  •  The

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:09 AM

just double check all the codeing. This happened to me awhile ago and I think it was because the name of the model(the w3d fiel) didn't match what was in the ini code for the unit.

#8 ayman22

ayman22
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:22 AM

Is enybody going to help me? ? ? ? ? ? ? :DE016:

If you want your tank to replace the US crusador, export your model as w3d and name it avleopard.w3d

This works if you don't have any mods patched to your game. That is, you must have the original INI.big

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users