#41 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:42 PM

Had to post this, i pwned about 6 or 7 devastators with a group of Robot Tanks, Predators and the little laser ones. ;)

Oh yeah bolt did lose but bravery commended.

Finished off his inactive centurions with ivans lol

Also predators did most damage til they encounter hellstorm cannons and kamikaze rush.

Then proceeded to kill his oil derricks with an waypoint kamikaze plane rush thus making him die cos of low fundage.

How does AG get so many elites? :p

And Blaat was saying how she doesn't like AL...her Decims seem to have come out of it alright... :p

Spy war factory, regenerators and drive by with devastators.

Edited by Allied General, 19 April 2006 - 08:27 PM.

Posted Image

#42 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:31 AM

Yeh, i couldnt build anthing high tech because before Elerium left he chronoed some commandos behind my conyard, blew it up along with my radar. :p

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#43 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

This was a battle between Volkov and Elerium. I'll let one of those two give the story, but here's a screen Volkov took of his masterful Ripper charge.

What's most amusing is most of those were unladen. I dunno what Elerium was doing, but they shouldn't have wrecked the entire base like that :shiftee:

SCRN0008.jpg

CHAAARGE!

#44 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:40 PM

Well had an relaxing 2 on 2 co-op as allied legion :shiftee:

Fight was quite easy on my side although reds kept on trying to rape OmegaBolt, we spied the refinerys but cruically I spied an war factory and barracks, giving my forces an edge, I proceeded to own the greys with my elite decimator commando squad.

Bolt forces took cover with me as I proceeded to build a con yard and began deploying particle cannons he did too.

Starting destroying red base.

Used elite commando to destroy howitzer emplacements in true hit and run still tactics before engineer captured nexus lab, then build particle cannon and bye bye nexus core.

Began mopping up enemy with forces, bolts forces then starting kicking serious ass before his veteran cannon destroyed the last red laser turret leading to victory.

Oh my elite commando did die by my own elite decimator fire oops :p

Attached Thumbnails

• decimate.PNG
  • score2v2.PNG

Edited by Allied General, 22 April 2006 - 01:46 PM.

Posted Image

#45 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:41 AM

AG's gonna change his sig and avatar just about every day now...

I wish I could make that particle beam look better...

#46 Elerium

Elerium

Road test? Me? But I gotta go save the world!

• Project Team
  • 631 posts
  •  Temporal Agent

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:56 PM

AG has defected to the Legion :p
Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:14 PM

Fear not. It'll be NEXUS by Wednesday.

#48 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 23 April 2006 - 10:53 PM

Volkov built more then the AI's but look at score :)

I was nexus :)

HA! If it wasn't for AG I would have lost... After a wail I had no money, but AG sent some thing like 15 supply tucks. :p He had plenty of that green shit! He pretty much took out both base's. I just keep getting hit by the AI, that I was facing... you can see by how many units I destroyed... But all and all it was fun.

Yeah was a good game I lost an lot less units cos i had spied war so most units were veteran or elite i.e. decimators.

Attached Thumbnails

• long.PNG

Edited by Allied General, 24 April 2006 - 02:29 PM.

Posted Image

#49 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:59 PM

yeah when my exams are done

oh and ash :)

Attached Thumbnails

• legion.PNG

Posted Image

#50 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:10 AM

just won an 2 on 6 Brutal Nexus AI with MadHQ

he dominated whilst i provided support e.g. when my base died i pull back to him rebuilt and supplied him with cash.

Had an highly memorable moment when mirco managed 8 vortex bombers to take out an enemy nexus core with minimal loses cos of infilitrating spies.

also had loads of elite chrono prisons to erase camping enemies.

MadHQ would fusion run the power or core and eventually near the end dominate the air with apaches whilst my commando "mops" up an true support role :)

Took out an yellow howitzer emplacement with commando for victory.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2_v_6.PNG

Edited by Allied General, 25 April 2006 - 01:11 AM.

Posted Image

#51 daedra

daedra
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:10 PM

today i decided a six on one, me vs 5 medium (i was nexus, playing against 2 allied, 2 freedom and 1 nexus) (not ready for brutals yet...will i ever be?:rolleyes: )
well i won to say the least, played an infantry battle on 'second bay of pigs'.

I garrisonned the structure in front of my base with eradicators, and held the enemy off for a while.
Then built 4 raven trans, filled them with eradicators, sent two to the bottle neck in front of enemies base and stopped them getting out, then i garrisonned their bunkers with eradicators, then moved the ravens down to the tech airports and stopped the other three AI getting past half way accross the map.

I captured all the bunkers and all but four of the oil derriks, the enemy ran dry of money and sold out, but my troops in bunkers killed them all, then i captured the oil derriks (the enemy didnt capture them)

Then i captured the tech airports and moved the ravens to the next two bottlenecks and captured the bunkers there with eradicators again.

Built two more ravens and filled them with eradicators and moved them to the nexus base to stop troops getting out, then captured all bunkers and oil derriks again, then moved a single raven transport to the rear of each enemty base and destroyed the oil derriks that they had captured, then the enemy ran dry of money, sold out and i won the game.

End score was

Kills Losses built score
2484 5 216 2358173

game lasted just under an hour, next time ill get a screenie for you
Posted Image

#52 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 05:39 PM

FIVE losses? Cool :blush: Tho you were playing infwar, so didn't have trillions of tanks to hold back :)

Good result mind ;)

#53 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 03:59 PM

2 unreal matches today...

First off, bolt, elerium, apollo and gamemate (I speccy'd)...blaat was supposed to be in too but her inet failed her ;)
The battle started out fairly evenly, except that GM was demo-rushing Bolt haha. Quite amusing, but it eventually got to a stalemate, until Apollo decided to fuck him over.

screen1.jpg

The two NEXUS forces squared up. Numbers vs firepower.

screen2.jpg

And, as you see, Apollo won, and finished Bolt off within moments.

Apollo then moved to fight Elerium. His much larger force took on Elerium's relatively tiny ones, harrassed by Cyclones etc...

screen3.jpg screen4.jpg

While Gamemate proceeded to submarine strike his derricks and such. Apollo eventually fell. I was disappointed to not get screens of the final bits, but suffice to say the war dragged on even while I was away eating...I came back to find Elerium looking massively strong (what I could see given he had stealth gens), but GM exploited MASSIVE holes in his defence using Kirov gunships and somehow took him apart. God only knows how Elerium had so little defence...but he got pwnt :p

The second game, with me, apollo and gamemate was just an LOL comp stomp on Heck. Me nexus, GM playing legion, Apollo as FL, vs 2 nexus and 2 FL AIs.

Now. Question time. We had crates OFF, and an unmodded RS version. How do you suppose THIS happened?

LOLscreen1.jpg

Don't believe me? Here's another shot of Apollo using them to PWN the red AI.

LOLscreen2.jpg

Here's a shot of gamemate's uber airforce kicking blue AI ass.
LOLscreen3.jpg

Then, I decided to have some fun. I had a huge army, and i thought: i'll see if the deva army is actually killable. So I broke alliance with apollo. He crushed my army instantly, whereupon I proceeded to kick his base, as he never thought to invade there. I blew up all three of his kamikaze-loaded radars, his nuclear plant and he was like: SHIT! So sent those devas to attack me, trying to use GM's base as a shortcut. I had an expansion base in the middle of the map which he had previously been aiming for, so I was building in secret, while GM broke alliance with both of us and the attack began:

LOLscreen4.jpg

A MASSIVE attack which left Apollo's deva force in tatters. only three elite ones reached my base (this was after GM had comanche'd my base, which I killed off...all three bases now in tatters), where they laid waste until my forces finally were able to subdue them. GM was out of it thanks to Apollo and a few small bomber runs by me, and i still had a CY and production going on. So, despite Apollo spamming tons of little Scorpions, I eventually took the victory. But it wasn't about the winning, it was about the INSANE battle that took place. Funniest game in a long time.

I had a dreadnought i'd spied for earlier, and attacked his deva force. I attacked an elite deva, and it did fuck all damage.

tehwin_.jpg

Still, here's the final score, not that it mattered.

#54 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

It wasn't my internet, it was something wrong with YR :(. Gladly several HOURS later I finally have it fixed but damn.. that sounds like fun games I missed. I had a fun game with gamemate, Mad and Elerium today and another with gamemate and Mad. Both were quite fun.

#55 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:53 AM

/me wonders if people will have any idea how Apollo came to have TWENTY-FIVE devastators on an unaltered RS :sleep: Elerium and AG can keep their mouths shut as I think I've told them :)

#56 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:10 AM

I know how :sleep:. But I won't tell anyone.

#57 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:58 AM

Eckthellent.

Come on, peeps! I'll even drag out the Hot-and-Cold-o'-meter for the occasion :sleep:

#58 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:57 PM

Easy, you ally with a NEXUS, they build a Hack Tower and "hack" your units then you build more, they sell the Tower and you get them back. :p

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#59 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:05 PM

I told you too, didn't I? Bitch! :p

#60 OmegaBolt