#1 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

Ok, so I made this blog, I have yet to see any replies in the game review topics, you do know that normal users can reply in there right????? What's the point of having that section if no one puts in their two cents worth on a game that they have played that I have reviewed? Just wondering, seeing as how when I get requests and when I finally get around to playing the game, the requestee never even replies to it.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#2 Bob

Bob

Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)

• Project Team
  • 1,252 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor, ZH Maps
  •  "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:27 AM

My reason is because the games that you've reviewed so far, I haven't played yet. Therefore, I don't comment on them.

Because of my finances, and the fact that I don't have a graphics card in my PC, I tend to play the sometimes lower quality, less modern, older, and cheaper games. My most recent addition was a used PS2 game 'Desert Storm II' for $16. I got it home and found out the disk doesn't work in my machine. However when I took it over to my brother's machine across town the next day, it worked just fine. Now, I have visitation rights to the game, and my brother tells me "It's an incentive to come over and visit me every now and then, instead of e-mailing and IM-ing me all the time". The bastard. :p
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Bob

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users