Mod problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:28 PM

hey man ur mod gave me a lot of bugs and stuff.. can u tell me why? it sort of exits the game b4 i get started, its really annoying and u made aragorn too expensive i never got to try him b4 it crashed... make a mod that works

#2 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:01 PM

Every mod I have made works. The fact that it doesn't work for you does not mean the problem is with my mod.

Now, I'll help you get it working. Which mod are you trying to run and what error message does it give you? Also, do you have the patches installed? If so, which patch are you using? 1.02 or 1.03?

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:57 PM

Im using 1.03, but does it work with patch, 1.03?i tried pasting his abilites to my reuglar ini.big i mean it should work

#4 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:34 PM

Which mod are you trying to play? some of them aren't compatible with patch 1.03...

Also, what error are you getting?

I may be able to update the mod in question to patch 1.03 so that you can play it... depends on which one and how much work it would be, as I am rather busy with KotW right now.

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:20 PM

ill try reinstalling the game and patch it to 1.02 if it doenst work ill let u know man

#6 Anduril Alex

Anduril Alex
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:39 PM

Instead of making a new topic, im gonna ask here WTF is up?

I used the Aragorn ranger mod and when i go to build a farm i get the well is built patch 1.02 error, Whats goin on? I have V1.03 so i dont know whats going on if theres an explanation please help.

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:51 AM

The Aragorn mods were made for patch 1.02... I didn't have patch 1.03 installed at the time. If you can mod then you could edit the Upgrade.ini file and add in that upgrade. It's a simple fix if you know how...

-GothmogtheOrc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users