Music in next version?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:24 PM

read my last post in the other music topic and all i have to say to this is...case and point....

im sure your very professional, and you can go ahead and make all the music you want, but dont expect anyone to bow down and lick your feet until you make something that we can see how good you really are...until then, stop taking up forum space with your ridiculousness....
if you think for one second im saying im better then you or im challenging you or something like that then get it out of your head. any way...my sampler will hopefully be up on the site in 3-4 days depending on my personal schdedule and work and what not.

#42 -BD-

-BD-
  • Banned
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:21 PM

I already got an sample, and sorry for typing like that, im sure someone can do better then me.

#43 -BD-

-BD-
  • Banned
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:39 PM

This is an sample of how the USA is going to be like. :p

http://rapidshare.de...-Music.mp3.html

Edited by -BD-, 05 August 2006 - 05:54 PM.

#44 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:54 PM

and my bad for being so reprimanding...ive jsut dealt with a lot of morons in the music world on the web and it can be very tiring and very annoying

#45 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:58 PM

thats not bad love the orchastral pieces sounds alot like what EA did jsut revamped a little...what program do u use?

#46 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:46 PM

Crap hosting, everyone has a limet on how much they can download from that site, so if they downloaded something from it already it maybe too much for them to download unless they pay to bevome a member.

I recormend filefront.com Free profiles, free unlimated bandwith, server space and everything. Only problem with the free accont is you get adverts but thats fine.
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#47 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:50 PM

Bd please go edit your first post so you don't sound like a totle moron who thinks hes a god. The peaple that say they are good are the peaple thatsuck, it is the artest that looks for others to give there opion that are usly better atwhat they do.
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#48 -BD-

-BD-
  • Banned
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:16 PM

I didnt made this, this is the song from Metal Gear Solid 2, But i am going to make music like this for the USA.

I think i have all the music done for all 3 factions friday or later.

I dunno what program i use i forgot the name, its on my brothers its pc i never actually looked what the name was but u need skilzz for the program its kinda complicated.

Ye, Phoenix ur right but im not wasting time on making an account

#49 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 10:49 PM

Ye, Phoenix ur right but im not wasting time on making an account

But it would only take a moment and once u have made it u get unlimated hosting and everything :O
its soo great.
Posted Image

#50 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:34 AM

you don't know the name of the product you use????
also your first post made it confusing....i thought u made that..and i was like holy !@#$, ive spent my money on the wrong program!

#51 Ubermedic

Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • Projects:V|GO Beta Testing, Remix Alpha Testing, Learning Mapping in Hammer
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:42 AM

MGS 2... Oh raiden kinda ruined that for me (It's actually how is ribcage looks...)
Why not snake eater from MGS 3! That song is teh roxor.
(JK)
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image
The hand has five fingers. Capable and strong. Able to both create and destroy

#52 Slowpoke

Slowpoke
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:57 AM

He is not the emporer of the world but a hizbollian war lord( guess it's written wrong but I think you know what I mean) and by the way I'm the IDF F-15 Pilot with that nice 2000lbs bomb over you
we'll see, what style will the music be?
And are you sure that you are so good? We'll see und juge!

The problem is he'll get a stinger and shoot you out of the air :p

#53 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 11:51 AM

He is not the emporer of the world but a hizbollian war lord( guess it's written wrong but I think you know what I mean) and by the way I'm the IDF F-15 Pilot with that nice 2000lbs bomb over you

The problem is he'll get a stinger and shoot you out of the air :p

The problem is he can't use a stinger while ducking for cover like a coward, Anyways this is off topic.

os and i think any related info regaurding the middle east battle right now should not be said in the forums or in signatures. Some peaple may find what they see offensive, so if u support the battle or the hezbola(how ever u spell it) or isreal then do so but keep it to yourself please.
Posted Image

#54 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:09 PM

alright....had alot of time today and finished the sampler...i will upload later tonight after i subscrivbe to filefront....ive used it for a long time but enver aquired a membership and pheonix your saying itll make the whole downloading thing easier for all you guys so what the hell ill do it....

Mp3 specs

Detail: just a simple sampler, originally i was just going to do sample sounds but this was born when i decided to make a simple tune out of it...

Specs:
256 Sync Interpolaton
Bitrate: 360kbit
Length: 4:02
Size: 9457 kb

this is about as good if not beter then CD quality....threw some of my guitar and paino stuff in there for u guys 2 at the end....it will be up within hours.

#55 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:25 PM

well considering it does not have any limets on bandwith, it give u unlimeted storage space for files and each file can be upto 1gb.
imo thats pretty good going for a free accont.

u only have to deal with the odd advert between page loads. i think it is a fair trade.
Posted Image

#56 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:27 AM

alright here ya go....

keep in mind this is in no way suppose to be a finished product....i did this in about 4 hours and i ussually spend around 24-30 hours on a project....
the randomness with the drums and the differences in sounds are only to let you know the range and variety of things i can do, i barely even layered any of the sounds so thats y it sounds extremely simple.

if i had to guage how much of the abilties of the program i used to make this (which was exclusivly Fruity Loops 6 XXL Producer Edition) (http://www.flstudio.com) i would say without a doubt in my mind about 1 to 2% of its full potential...of my skills probly like 50-55% im still very young with the program (had it for about 3 years) and am still spending alot of my time reading tutorials and just fooling around and even after all that time i still havnt unlocked its full potential.

at first i was only going to give u simple loops but i go bored after a half hour of doing that and decided to do a little ditty and this is what became of it enjoy! (and its even on filefront :) )

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

#57 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:40 AM

not too bad i hope the peace u make aint too techno style i don't think it would suit generals but not too bad.

i wait for some of the songs to pass judgement :)
pretty good tho.
Posted Image

#58 Foolishone

Foolishone
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:00 AM

i tend to fall into a techno paced style of music... anyone who has ever used a program like fruity loops will tell that techno is quite simply the easiest genre to make...that song has a 115 BPM(beat per minute) rating while most techno songs u will find in the 140 BPM range. if you think about it though alot of the original CNC songs were in fact generally a techno-ish beat, yeah frank kelpacki did a brillaint job with each song but for the most part it was to its purest form a techno like beat. Trance will probly be the genre i will be going for, its a mix between ambient and techno, and sounds most like Franks classic work. personally i feel that EA made culture based soundtracks for each country, and scratched creativity. about 50% of the reason i still paly the classic CNCs today is for the music!

#59 -BD-

-BD-
  • Banned
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:34 AM

And ill be the one selling RPG's and Stingers to 11 year olds to take you out.
Btw i changed my avater and sig just for u my dear :)

#60 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:32 AM

And ill be the one selling RPG's and Stingers to 11 year olds to take you out.
Btw i changed my avater and sig just for u my dear :)

Personly i think this is a bit off topic and we should get back on topic also i do not approve of such a stupid comment, Do u like teh idea of young kids fighting pointless battles?

Grow up and mature a little, sorry but i don't like peaple like you these kids are born into fighting woh thats great what a life (not)

Now stop with the stupidaty and get back on topic, keep your opion to yourself ok.

and i agree foolishone the music for all CnC were great some somgs was a bit gay but in all they was good.
And aslong as the factions music is repesenting that factions side its all good and aslong as it sounds good :)

Edited by Phoenix911, 07 August 2006 - 11:33 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users