Music

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 DrIstvaan

DrIstvaan
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:49 PM

OmegaBolt, could you please post here what are the exact titles of the tracks in YRA? I mean, are they what they're called in-game, or in realty, they have other titles, and it was your fantasy that named them so?
Even though normally I really don't like Metal music, these songs are good... The only thing that disturbs me is that maybe their titles too dark, only a short way from diabolic. Nonetheless, as I've stated, they're good.

#2 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

Well im glad you like them, i dont know what they were called in reality, i just made them up since i didnt know. :lol: Expect a few more in the next version though, they will be just as diabolical. :D

Edited by OmegaBolt, 03 August 2006 - 05:09 PM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 DrIstvaan

DrIstvaan
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:08 AM

Uh, oh. I don't like diabolic things. Besides, I have some suggestions as for changing a few tracks' names to more Yuri-like. I've listened to them, and thought of new titles.
These are: Hell's Path to Fear of the Night; Darkness Prevails to Mad with Depression; and Dark Citadel to Mindless Obey.
I think they fit as well for these tracks and they would reflect the Yuriish side of the game. And, as the original ones aren't their original titles anyway, so it doesn't matter how you call them.

Edited by DrIstvaan, 04 August 2006 - 06:10 AM.

#4 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:17 AM

Uh, oh. I don't like diabolic things. Besides, I have some suggestions as for changing a few tracks' names to more Yuri-like. I've listened to them, and thought of new titles.
These are: Hell's Path to Fear of the Night; Darkness Prevails to Mad with Depression; and Dark Citadel to Mindless Obey.
I think they fit as well for these tracks and they would reflect the Yuriish side of the game. And, as the original ones aren't their original titles anyway, so it doesn't matter how you call them.

:lol:

"Fear of the Night" sounds too much like Iron Maiden's "Fear of the Dark". Mad with Depression is surely more diabolical that Darkness Previals, since when was Yuri depressed. :p And its Black Citadel, not Dark. Let me tell you, the whole point in giving them new names and whole new tracks is to try and get away from the YR ones, i didnt like them. However i may rethink some of the names as they were just quick thoughts typed up. :p

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users