Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 10 August 2006 - 03:56 PM

*sigh* Doc, what the hell did you cook up now? Another modding studio, besides your Valarian Mod Studios thingy? Can I ask what you are doing? You already have a modding studio, working on a decent mod, Fall of Sauron. Are you abandoning them or something? I don't get you man, and neither do I get why you got a special section here at T3A. Whoever made this for you, mark my words. This Will Fail. Miserably.

I give it, say, 2 months.

I have gotten sick of your attitude towards the entire T3A board. You appear to hold yourself in the highest regard, acting like some celebrity with a huge credibility. Let me tell you this now, you don't have any. You have no leadership skills, barely any modding skills and now you abandon the only decent thing you've ever made. I know I should probably have just kept this to myself, but I have the feeling I'm saying what alot of members here think..

~ Matias.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#2 Legs

Legs

Shipwright of The Teleri

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

Wise words there matias :) i totally agree with u there.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Utúlie'n Aurë! Aiya Eldalië Ar Atanatarni, Utúlie'n Aurë!

#3 whoozy

whoozy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

Agreed, couldnt have said it better :)

Edited by whoozy, 10 August 2006 - 04:00 PM.

Posted Image
Thanks to kseni-chan for the sig

#4 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:01 PM

Gonna have to agree with matias on this one. Why abandon val? and start a new project?

#5 zimoo

zimoo

Ecthelion of the Fountain

• Project Team
  • 2,009 posts
  • Projects:Lurking until the off topic begins...
  •  Guardian of the Books

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:02 PM

Yeah I agree tooo, Val had a lot of potential (and if anything, now has more potential). Why bother leaving them?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Playing games? Ah, you'll never be a good modder if you get involved in actually playing them!

#6 Master Windu

Master Windu

The Master.

• Advisors
  • 2,150 posts
  • Projects:Galaxy at War, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:02 PM

A little harsh, but straight to the point. I really agree with you, why should he get his own special section, when he hasnt done close to a quarter of the work or put in as much dedication that most other people have done here.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Stealthsnake

Stealthsnake

Battles of Gondor mod leader

• Hosted
  • 976 posts
  • Projects:Battles of Gondor
  •  coder, skinner, mapper, graphics

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

yes i also agree, this is a stupid idea, uve got val, why waste it? You have mangaed to get val togeather which is the only real thing if seen you do of any good, then you just throw it away. I also think thsi will fall before long.
Posted Image
Posted Image
a mod for rotwk, includes Harad, Rhun, Rohan and Southern Fiefdoms Factions, beta released, site/forums for the mod is here.

#8 Cobra

Cobra

The Renegade

• Banned
  • 1,048 posts
  • Projects:Quite a Few
  •  Resident Kiwi

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:07 PM

Wow, you people assume to much.

To put it plainly valarian didnt die because of anything i did.

Legacy is valarian, same staff, same mods new design. We were keeping it secret for a little while yet. Legacystudios.org - that could be anything....you assume far too much

Meh its taking it very far to add these little anti doctor club things tho isnt it?

Edited by The Doctor, 10 August 2006 - 04:13 PM.

Dmain | I-Cold | earthWhois
Dmain Now offers .mobi extensions....why? Because we can :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Update: EAW Galaxy is almost ready for launch. We're currently in need of forum staff and content writers for the main site. Please PM or Email me ASAP.

BFME Fans if you think you have what it takes, bfmeworld.com would love to be built. I have neither the time, nor the motivation any longer...

#9 Legs

Legs

Shipwright of The Teleri

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

no, not really i put it it there in 10 seconds, is that long enough?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Utúlie'n Aurë! Aiya Eldalië Ar Atanatarni, Utúlie'n Aurë!

#10 Cobra

Cobra

The Renegade

• Banned
  • 1,048 posts
  •  Resident Kiwi

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:12 PM

What the hell? what the hell did i do to any of you guys.

Last time i looked mattias hated valarian anyway. What i want to know is WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Update: EAW Galaxy is almost ready for launch. We're currently in need of forum staff and content writers for the main site. Please PM or Email me ASAP.

BFME Fans if you think you have what it takes, bfmeworld.com would love to be built. I have neither the time, nor the motivation any longer...

#11 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:27 PM

I'll tell you what is going on.

You haven't done a single proper thing. 9 out of 10 replys you make are either spam, off-topic, useless or stupidly ''humorous''. You do not contribute anything to the community, at all. You have not done a single decent thing for this place. I can't stand the fact you get a whole division for yourself and something that WILL fail. Yes, an anti-Doctor club isn't my thing, but I understand what they are saying. You sir, are a big fake. Acting high and mighty, being cool, Za Docsta, but you havent done shit.

Last time I looked, I didn't ''hate'' Val. I thought, and still do, that they are a pretty weak modding team that could have far greater potential if they weren't such a forced team with so many ''productions''. If they would have taken the time to learn the fine tricks of the trade, they would have been so much better. I find it a pity that all these new modders united under one banner, because you can't learn good modding from people who don't know it themselves. The best way to start modding is to get some skills by asking around at T3A, trying stuff out and then join an existing mod-team. I'm not blaming you for this though Doc, I just had to justify your ''hate'' comment.

Edited by Matias, 10 August 2006 - 04:32 PM.

#12 Stealthsnake

Stealthsnake

• Hosted
  • 976 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

thank u matias *takes hat off*. You have done no work doc, but you get a whole division to yoru self.

Edited by Tom8778, 10 August 2006 - 04:30 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
a mod for rotwk, includes Harad, Rhun, Rohan and Southern Fiefdoms Factions, beta released, site/forums for the mod is here.

#13 Cobra

Cobra

The Renegade

• Banned
  • 1,048 posts
  •  Resident Kiwi

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

so now you've completely changed the subject to a personal matter? can we take this up personally then instead of creating shit on the forums?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:35 PM

No, we cannot. I'm not gonna host some MSN convo with you guys. I want this settled right where the nonsense started, on this board. I cannot believe that you got yourself a whole division, without ever even finishing a mod. It makes no sense, and I hereby petition it to be taken down. Giving you a whole division to yourself and your doomed projects is pretentious nonsense, and it allows for comparison to the great AWD, who, unlike you, have proven themselves and are doing a fine job modding.

#15 Stealthsnake

Stealthsnake

• Hosted
  • 976 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:36 PM

this isnt personal, its the fact i think they could of choose better. The rules state that appliers must show work first.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:42 PM

Appears The_Doctor has alot of fans however rather pointless imo. I don't read or access T3A often but i cannot see the problem here. Someone care to explain to me why we have a soon to become flame topic emerging over the doctor. He was given permission by Hostile and me to have his new site hosted here. So whats the problem?

#17 cahik_

cahik_

Sage engine ruler

• Project Team
  • 1,896 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member and Crazy animator

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:43 PM

Doc unterstand that there are people who show really good stuff and have here only their hosted subforums. you show nothing and get your own section. why? you was leader of valarin but i never notice any stuff from you personaly. show some your stuff and you can earn some respect here. but first stuff then respect then possibly our own section here.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:44 PM

Doc has domain, hostees are subdomains. Although we support all hostees equally we tend to give those with domains priority because they are actually putting money into it themselves and taking more responsibility for their sections.

#19 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:46 PM

The problem is quite simple.

It's going against the rules. You have to show potential and finished work. He didn't. He never finishes anything, oh the countless sites he started and never continued with.. it's a waste of bandwith. Hostile should know better, and so should you. Sorry to say this, but it's plain silly to give someone like him an entire division. It doesn't keep to the rules, and why should someone be elected above others? If he gets one, why don't I get one? I've finished more work then him, I've proven myself, and I would love to get a entire division dedicated to the wonder that is Matias. [/sarcasm]

Oh, and if Doc puts so much responsibility into his own stuff, why doesn't it show? And why does everyone agree with the fact that this is a huge mistake?

Bottomline, it's a waste.

Edited by Matias, 10 August 2006 - 04:51 PM.

#20 Cobra

Cobra

The Renegade

• Banned
  • 1,048 posts
  •  Resident Kiwi

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

How is this for you to decide? Can you see the future? unless your Blaat i think not.

A few posts ago you were almost praising VAL, how many times do i have to knock it into ur thick head.

THIS IS VALARIAN (just reborn)

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users