What are you "Male" or "Female"?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:57 AM

Kids kids.
Now, if the NLs weren't afraid of staff abusing their priveledges, I would be a global mod, like staff used to be. I would then promptly lock this and issue out verbal warnings in public and in private. But since I can't do that, I'll do the next best thing.
I'll issue out verbal public warnings and say that normally I would lock this. Then I'll ask you all to kindly stop posting kplzthx.

Bloby, please don't bitch about the one who bitches.
Pyth, please don't bitch about the one who was bitched about who bitched about losing his admin status.
Fennie, please don't bitch about what everyone was smoking when the one who was bitched about was removed from his bitching admin post and began bitching about the bitching and the removal of his bitching powers.
FS, did you add enough bitching periods to the discussion? (That could have two meanings, depending on your "Male Chauvinist Pig" rating, and your ability to understand such remarks)
Ali, please don't bitch about the bitching regarding the bitching about your overreaching power which culminated in a final eight sided bitchfest on the bitchingforum, also known as Better than Life, which really simply resulted in a extremely dragged out conversation where we all bitched, went home unhappy, and got nothing accomplished due to our consistent bitching and inflexibility, resulting in even more bitching over private channels about the bitching that was going on regarding the bitching which could really be traced back to some bitching in some threads posted in this very bitching forum.

So can we stop the bitching?
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#82 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:59 AM

Kids kids.
Now, if the NLs weren't afraid of staff abusing their priveledges, I would be a global mod, like staff used to be. I would then promptly lock this and issue out verbal warnings in public and in private. But since I can't do that, I'll do the next best thing.
I'll issue out verbal public warnings and say that normally I would lock this. Then I'll ask you all to kindly stop posting kplzthx.

Bloby, please don't bitch about the one who bitches.
Pyth, please don't bitch about the one who was bitched about who bitched about losing his admin status.
Fennie, please don't bitch about what everyone was smoking when the one who was bitched about was removed from his bitching admin post and began bitching about the bitching and the removal of his bitching powers.
FS, did you add enough bitching periods to the discussion? (That could have two meanings, depending on your "Male Chauvinist Pig" rating, and your ability to understand such remarks)
Ali, please don't bitch about the bitching regarding the bitching about your overreaching power which culminated in a final eight sided bitchfest on the bitchingforum, also known as Better than Life, which really simply resulted in a extremely dragged out conversation where we all bitched, went home unhappy, and got nothing accomplished due to our consistent bitching and inflexibility, resulting in even more bitching over private channels about the bitching that was going on regarding the bitching which could really be traced back to some bitching in some threads posted in this very bitching forum.

So can we stop the bitching?

:D and ya I'll stop even though I didn't say much :ohmy: .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#83 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:08 AM

This thread is just stupid and pointless. CLOSED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users