"unknown units desc tetrac

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_wrana_*

Guest_wrana_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:47 PM

Hay,
i downloaded some new singleplayer maps from net, and when i install them and try to play them i get the message "unknown units desc tetrac" or unknown units desc medicr.....
help please

#2 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:50 PM

This doesn't sound like a Sudden Strike Question. If you're playing with SS installed/running, you're getting problems because game is trying to cope as if using regular YR and trying to use those units...

Alternately make sure your game's patched.

If not involve SS, this is in wrong place.

#3 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:44 PM

Hay,
i downloaded some new singleplayer maps from net, and when i install them and try to play them i get the message "unknown units desc tetrac" or unknown units desc medicr.....
help please

Perhaps an odd question, but are you talking about Sudden Strike (the game) or Sudden Strike (the mod for Ra2/YR)...

That's a good point...never thought of that XD ~ Paradox

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users