14 replies to this topic

#1 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:34 AM

Naethryn sipped from her drink as she pondered some thoughts. Although she didn't remember why exactly again she was here in this bar, she was enjoying her drink. She looked around, looking at the pathetic humans she saw. She had been one of them once, but that was a long time ago. She specifically hated those who thought they were better than her. Not few a time she had went after those, threatening them until they begged for mercy before feeding on them or killing them. Suddenly she felt eyes at her back, like someone was staring at her. She glanced aside quickly, but could not see much of the person. She turned back to her glass, gave a sig and finished her drink. She walked over to the bar and told the barkeeper to get her another. The guy gave her a smile and said "Sure". Yeah right, she thought. She handed him the money, turned to her drink and drunk it fastly in one time. She put the glass on the counter and walked away.

Once outside she walked over the street. After a few moments she suddenly heared footsteps. She slowed her pace for a moment and noticed the other did so too. She could hear it was only one person, nothing unmanageable if it were a human. She started walking again and turned right, into a dead alley. As she slowed down her pace and turned out, she noticed it was indeed a human. He pulled a knife out of his coat and said: "Give me your money, you bitch or else.."
She could smell the alcohol coming from him, good, that'd give her an advantage, even though she wouldn't need it. While she had had two drinks herself, was that nothing she couldn't handle. With a swift move Naethryn had gotten her short swords out of her coat. "I don't think so." She spinned around him, moving with what seemed incredibly fast to this somewhat drunk guy. Within moments she held one of her swords against his throat. "Now who's the weak one" she whispered, though it reminded of hissing. "Drop the knife." She pressed the sword slightly more. The guy dropped the knife. It made a vague noise as it hit the ground, but Naethryn didn't pay much attention to it. She focussed her attention on the guy as she decided what to do with him. "Underestimating me was a bad mistake. Many have paid for it with hurt or death."

She watched the eyes of the guy flicker for a moment. She moved the sword around his throat, then suddenly with her other sword she made a small cut in his right polse. Nothing lethal, but enough to make him less focussed for a second. He screamed and used his left hand to grab his polse. Naethryn took advantage of this and, while still keeping the sword on his throat, she put her teeth in his neck and fed upon him. She felt him getting weaker and he was unconscious faster than she'd expected it. When she noticed this she let go off him, he'd survive. She knew she couldn't kill too many victims, or people would get suspicious. She put her swords away and dragged the body deeper in the dark alley. She pushed his knife into his other hand, maybe people would think he'd done it himself after having drank quite a bit. After this she disappeared into the night.

(OOC: The next thread will be less 'closed', just wanted her to make an introduction.)

#2 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:52 PM

((OOC: I can still make something out of it. I'm good like that.))

Malise had watched the whole thing. Indeed, she was disappointed that it had not been her approached by this worthless drunk. She was also slightly disappointed that Naethryn hadn't made more of a show of it. Had it been her, she'd have disembowelled him and fed him his own entrails. Perhaps this vampire had less of a spine.

She picked up the lifeless corpse of the man, and feasted on the blood she'd left behind. She wasn't bothered whether people thought it was her, or the guy, or even this other vampire.

Her thirst sated, she set out in search of this vampire. It wasn't difficult to follow one's trail. Usually they set out in search of an old manor or a forest. She followed at a leisurely pace, out into a wooded area before making a strange cuckooing sound when she knew she was close. She could faintly smell that coppery smell of dried blood on the air. The same scent as she'd got from the guy down the alley.

"What's the matter?" she called in the vampiric tongue, a long and intricate set of phonemes, sounding very ornate. It was actually not too different from Elvish, except with more low vowel tones and a different different syntax. "Not up for some sport tonight? The arena hosts better killings than that, and they're staged!"

She chuckled to herself. "His blood was tasty, by the way. Tasted like he'd been breast-fed on vodka. You missed out, duckling."

#3 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:31 PM

Naethryn turned around as she heard something behind her. When the creature spoke, it was unlike any human voice and unlike anything she'd heard before. A vampire? Could it be? After having refound her strength she answered: "I wasn't interested in that this night, it's not what I came for. But glad you enjoyed the rest of his blood." She paused for a moment, wondering what to say next. She had little idea of what other vampires were like. A strength shone out from the other, unlike from any puny human she'd ever met. "I'm Naethryn," she said.

(OOC: A bit crappy but I feel the fact that I went to sleep a bit late yesterday (actually today) is kicking in heh..)

#4 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:58 PM

"Malise," she replied. Her voice hissed like a viper with every word she spoke. It was difficult for her to shout much above a loud rasp. "though names are irrelevant, I suppose. I suppose I could not interest you in a hunt, then. You look like the type who gets kicks out of tearing out throats...the Gods know, you did a rather good job on that last guy."

She took a couple of steps forward, the moonlight catching her colourless eyes, and giving them an eerie glow.

"[i]Not that I am on good terms with the Gods. But then, what vampire is?
"

She undid the tieback that held her ponytail, and redid it under the moonlight.

"[i]So, what say you? A bloodfest to mark our meeting?
"

She normally didn't get along with vampires at all. But she didn't know this one, and she seemed like a good one to have on your side in a scrap. Unable to defend herself against her own kind, to have an ally in one's corner would be a good idea.

#5 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:54 PM

Ah, so her name was Malise. Sounded like a good name, although she was probably right, names were irrelevant. As Malise stepped into the moonlight, Naethryn got a closer look at her. She smiled shortly when she heard Malises remark about vampires and Gods.

When she heard Malises offer, she didn't have to think twice. She had never met another vampire but hey, she enjoyed doing it alone so why not with two? It sounded like fun and Malise seemed a rather interesting person.

"Heh thanks for the compliment, I could've done it better though." she answered to Malises' words regarding the drunk guy. "Yes, let's have a bloodfest. Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun." She gave a kind yet somewhat dangerous looking vampiric smile.

#6 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:46 PM

They set off in search of a different bar. One Malise knew had been only recently established. It was time to show the owner who was boss. Upon entering, she saw a dozen mortals doing what mortals do in bars. Play pool, cards, dice, and drink themselves stupid. She put up the hood on her outfit to disguise her eyes, her complexion and her fangs.

She went up to the bar, and invited her new associate to sit beside her.

"Two Absynthes, Barman." she said, completely crassly speaking over the guy standing at the bar about to be served. He turned to say something, which invited her to lower her hood again. He soon shut up.

"Uh...right...th-those are on me," he mumbled to the barman, who put two small shot-glasses in front of the two vampires.

"What do you call this? How do you expect me to drink what I cannot even see?" Malise said, indignantly, talking as if she'd just scraped the barman off the bottom of her shoe. "Oh, I'm sorry, I meant bottles of Absynthe."

The Barman was losing his temper. She could look like a freak, but he was one step short of belting her one. He plonked the bottles on the desk and Malise downed the shot-glass without thinking.
"Thankyou very much," Malise said patronisingly to the barman and the guy she'd just scammed two rather expensive bottles of the most potent liquor on the planet. She beckoned to Naethryn. "Come on, drink up. Don't tell me you're a lightweight, duckling?"

#7 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 09:34 AM

Naethryn went to sit next to Malise and watched her actions. She could see the barman getting more and more annoyed but she didn't feel sorry for him. On the contrary, she enjoyed seeing it. She licked her lips. Not that he'd prove much of a challenge, but still. When Malise offered her a drink, she accepted it. "No, I'm not. Thanks." She gave a short smile and picked up the glass. She drank until the glass was empty and said: "Good stuff". She reached for one of the bottles and filled her glass again. This should prove a very interesting night.

#8 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:14 PM

Malise didn't bother with the shot-glass after she'd empted it the first time, instead swigging the clear, ouzo-smelling (yet twice as potent) liquid from the bottle.
That was the good (or bad, depending on your point of view) part of vampirism. You could drink a whole brewery's worth and feel much less affected than a regular human.

A bunch of rowdy drunks barged through the door, all of them completely off their faces. One fell soundly over a table, and all of them laughed loud enough to wake the dead.

Malise looked behind her, and imagined the walls painted red with their blood, and each one hung by his entrails from the ceiling, or garotted with their own spinal cord, or some other equally fitting death.

One staggered up to the bar and dared to place his head on her shoulder.
"Hey baby..." he slurred, "fancy a good time?"
"I was having one until you arrived, worthless one."
"Oooo, a big mouth. Just what I need tonight!"
A chorus of laughter from his friends as they twigged onto the double-entendre. His hand came from behind and touched her breast. How she had tolerated his presence up to now was utterly beyond comprehension. But that was the last straw.

She grabbed his hand, turned on her barstool and twisted hard with her arm. A sickening snap marked the end of all use of that arm, and when the man next looked at his arm, the end of his forearm and his hand were facing neatly at a right angle from the rest of the bone. If he were to outstretch his arm fully, it would have formed an S shape.

Instead the man wailed in abject agony, a sound which was silenced by a quick three-punch combination to his chest which sent him reeling. She stood up, getting ready to finish the guy off when two of his mates rushed her, but there was no way she was ever going to get hit. She extended her arms at just the last moment, and sucker-punched both of them in the head. Their body flipped underneath her arm like something out of a movie.

"Let the bloodfest begin, duckling."

#9 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:25 PM

Naethryn watched it all. She drank some from the bottle meanwhile and let herself being entertained. When the guy started to talk to Malise and she attacked him, Naethryn felt no remorse for the guy, he got what he deserved. Secretly she so enjoyed seeing this. And Malise was good.

Naethryn noticed there were two unharmed companions left. She saw the fear on their faces, after having seen what Malise did to the main drunk guy and the other two friends of him. She enjoyed seeing them frightened. With vampiric speed she walked to the one standing closest to her. With her fist she grabbed his blouse and pushed him against the wall with an inhuman strength. While she held him there with her right hand, she moved her left hand to his right cheek and scratched it open. His scream was as music in her ears. She gave off an evil smile as she saw the blood coming out of his wounds. "How does it feel eh?" With eyes peeled together and a face expression that could scare even the toughest mortal she whispered: "How does it feel to get hurt?" after which she switched hands and made scratches on his left cheek too. The guy screamed again and tears appeared in his eyes. She let go of his clothes and instead gave him a hard punch in the stomach. "Oemph" he let out. He grabbed for his stomach. Naethryn used this moment to kick him in the nuts whereupon he fell to the floor with another scream. She looked to the other companion, who was terrified with fear by now. She grabbed him by the neck and pushed him towards the wall. She asked Malise "This one, you or me?"

#10 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:42 PM

Malise didn't answer verbally. Her hand blurred as it reached down to her belt, where there were two scabbards; each one contained a rather juicy long-toothed dagger. Two blades with a gap between the inner edges.

As soon as it had left the scabbard, it had left her hand, flying through the air to pierce the man's throat, either side of his windpipe and gullet. There was, after all, a reason for that gap in the blade. There was no way in hell he was moving from that spot.

"We can save it for later. In the meantime, there's a whole bar to slaughter, and enough booze to drown in."

The barkeep had been unable to move, frozen as he was in fear. She leapt over the bar and latched her fangs, and even her regular teeth, on his throat, biting through like some sort of feral animal. No finesse, no subtlety, just wanton bloodshed.

#11 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:59 PM

Naethryn turned around and picked the guy standing closest to them. He tried to run away, but she was too fast and outrun him within moments. She, too, let her fangs and teeth latch into his neck and drunk like a hungry animal. The guy gave some groans before he became too weak to do anything. She stopped and with her teeth she tore his wrist open and started feeding from there. When he was dead, she left him and looked around. The remaining people in the bar looked frozen from fear. She walked to another guy (although to humans it may have looked like running), tore his neck open and fed upon him.

#12 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:14 PM

"Save some alive, for the devil's sake! Didn't your mommy ever teach you that torture and pain is the way to get the most from these cattle, duckling? If nothing else it's the world's ultimate in stress relief."

#13 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:57 AM

Naethryn stopped feeding and turned around. "You killed that one in the alley too, I thought. And I don't have anything like a mother." She said, the blood visible on her teeth. "But allright, let's add some more violence and pain, shall we?" She used one of her short swords to cut off the guys hand and threw it around. With her sword she made a scratch in his neck. "Ahh yes, that's better. Not near there yet by far, but it's something.."

#14 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:59 AM

"No no no!" Malise commented, like a teacher, "like this!"

She reached her hand into the lower abdomen of one of the drunks, feeling around for his kidney. When she found it, she squeezed hard and the man wailed like nothing Naethyrn had heard before.

"For much of my undeath, I have learned the most wonderful ways to dispense maximum pain while keeping the victim alive as long as possible. Observe."

She removed her hand from the hole, and proceeded to shove it into the man's crotch area, reaching for his love spuds. Then she pulled, stretching the tether...stretching.

Cry of agony got louder and louder until

*SNAP*

They came free of their 'mounting', so to speak.

The man fainted from the sheer pain. Probably for the best.

"BASTARD!" she screamed as she saw him black out. "We were just getting started. Oh well, you can have these back."

She pushed the sloppy, disgusting mess in her hand into the hole she'd punched into his abdomen.

"Who's next on the Blademaiden's death list?"

#15 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:47 PM

An evil grin appeared on Naethryn's face as she watched Malises actions and she couldn't help but admire her somewhat.

Next she walked to another drunk guy and tore his shirt open with her fangs. She threw him on the floor and held one of her short swords to his throat. With her other hand she made a deep vertical cut into his chest. She then drew a horizontal line, followed by another vertical one, now together forming an 'H'.

Upon the first drop of blood the guy screamed out loud and as a shock reaction he tried to get up. With the sword near to his throat he couldn't move and when he noticed this he had no choise but to go back down.

Naethryn moved her hand further down and started on another vertical line, which she made curve after a bit and then went up again, making a 'U'.

The guy continued to scream, his hands closed to endure it better. By now she had arrived at his stomach area and made an 'R' there. His pants got in the way during this process so she tore them open violently.

Next was a 'T', she moved a bit more down and started with a horizontal cut. She placed her hand in the middle of the cut and made it go downwards. Tears appeared in the guys eyes and his screaming sounded no longer human. If anything it only encouraged her to go on. More down she went, and his cries only got louder as she progressed. She stopped cutting when his body ended, the guy's tears running down his face.

She made some more scratches around the letters. She then decided she was done with his torso and moved her hand to his face. On both his left and his right cheek she made cuts forming a symbol of some sort. Being almost exhausted from pain the guys screams were not much more than some faint yelping. She brought her face close to his ear and took a large chunk of it. She spit it out and laughed. The guy sighed weakly and passed out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users