Photo

2.0 release method

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: release method (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Release the 2.0 like Build 1/A, Build 2/B etc as betas or make it non-public test with few chosen?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#41 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

Before the last beerkegg is emptied that is for sure, now question is how many is there :p

We do not guess, we just work as fast as we can and still maintain quality work ;)

Yeah..and everytime I've given any estimate.. I have failed it by heaps :lol:

Anyway we still got AL,FL to do and work on additional feature(s) is being worked on and of course new EVAs and sounds for all units and some units are remade gfx wise.

so wouldn't expect ready for several months yet but it goes as fast as it can go with current workers. ;)

i wish i could time travel i would go to the future to download the mod :ohmy: ^_^

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#42 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:35 PM

But upon realising that you've gone to the future, Apollo would halt the production of RS ^_^ just piss you off and make sure you still didn't play it :lol:
Posted Image

#43 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

And gdi and NOD r teh rox lol. I have discovered a new way to annoy Bolt, which I shall explot to the utmost. Mwahaha.

You, sir, shall pay dearly... :lol:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#44 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:28 PM

But upon realising that you've gone to the future, Apollo would halt the production of RS :grin: just piss you off and make sure you still didn't play it ;)

DOH!!!!!
;) :D nice one

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users