Photo

In the open plains..

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Elerium

Elerium

Road test? Me? But I gotta go save the world!

• Project Team
  • 631 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Temporal Agent

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:06 PM

It appeared that Gornak and the rest of his followers were footslogging it across the open plains. Snifit, one of the Goblins with an annoying voice kept asking Gornak 'What are we's doin boss?' 'I'm tired boss can we rest now' 'Hey boss, BOSS what if a dragon came out this split second?' 'Boooossss' and with that Gornak snapped 'SHADDAP SNIFIT! I tell you'se once and once only! We'se gonna go out inta da open plains, kill some monstas, we'se gonna get loot by raidin' some humies, go plunda a dungeon, an get ta where I be da better boss dan Slump! Got dat?' Snifit, still in shock only replied in a low voice 'Yes boss'.

It was about 3 days since they were chased away from the Green Mountains and this rag-tag band of Orcs were living off meat from killed harmless creatures in the open plains, also getting the Goblins to do the dirty work of finding water then bringing it back to the Orcs, but they hadn't seen a good scrap against a true enemy yet, which provoked some internal grumbling, although the Orcs were content that upon entering the plains even further, they'd attract more attention. It appeared that Gornak had plans for glory, finding magical items and grabbing gold/money in order to make up a name for himself first and to get more over to his side. A rumoured dungeon cave northwest of the plains seemed like a good place to start.

OOC: I think the warhammer Orc style of text is better :p although illiterrate, it is funny imo.

Edited by Elerium, 18 August 2006 - 07:08 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 19 August 2006 - 09:40 AM

(OOC: I don't know Warhammer very well, so feel free to show me what you mean.)

Suddenly from left and right four lionlike creatures appeared. Their browngrey skin shimmered in the light and their eyes lit up red. One of them roared and showed its teeth. The other three did the same thing. Slowly all of them came closer, ready for some food. Although this were definately none of the deadliest animals around, they sure were hungry. They prowled closer to the group of orcs, ready to attack.

(OOC: Thought you could use some entertainment so :p).

#3 Elerium

Elerium

• Project Team
  • 631 posts
  •  Temporal Agent

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:49 AM

Gornak, after seeing these lion-like beasts smiled, he then realised the opportunity to bolster the morale of his group. 'Boyz! It's time fer a good scrappin!' he shouted at the top of his voice which was sounded by a cheer from the Orc crowd. As the lions licked their lips and approached even closer, the Orcs pulled out their axes, while Gornak said 'wait fer it, wait fer it..'. Just when the lions were within range, Gornak said 'NOW!'. Gornak and the other Orcs charged into the Lions, and the Lions retaliated. Gornak's large axe plunged into one of the Lions, making it give a large moan as the wound was great. The Orc Engineer and one other Orc followed Gornak into battle, and taking the opportunity planted their axes in the moaning creature. The Lion gave a pathetic swing at Kuglug, the Engineer, but the scratch easily bounced off the leather armour. The lion then slumped on all fours, motionless.

Three Orcs proceeded to attack one Lion, playing the numbers game. Their axes slashed across the Lion dealing moderate damage, but the Lion proceeded to keep fighting on. Snifit threw his net at the wounded Lion, but it fell just out of reach.

The other Goblins threw their nets at the other two Lions. The other Lions luckily this time became ensnared by the amount of nets. They then pulled out their spears and began prodding the Lions, the Lions growling and striking back at the spears, the eyes glowing even more red.

Edited by Elerium, 19 August 2006 - 11:53 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:02 PM

Seth had slept in a little to late in the morning, just another sign he was getting slack, so could not assume that the creatures he was tracking were going to be at the watering whole, they might have been and gone so instead he followed the tracks. Looking over the next hillock he looked and saw the creatures he was tracking engaded in a bloody battle with some orcs and goblins.

" Greetings stranger "He called across the plains "I see you have captured my quarry!Would it be any trouble for me to take the corpses off your hands?"

Edited by Pastinator, 21 August 2006 - 09:03 PM.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#5 Elerium

Elerium

• Project Team
  • 631 posts
  •  Temporal Agent

Posted 21 August 2006 - 10:49 PM

Gornak and the others mopped up the last Lion which was wounded on the field, and like the other Lion, gave a moan before collapsing. The other two Lions however were still entangled in the net and unable to break free, and the incessant prodding of the Goblins quickly sapped the last two Lions of their stamina. They would continue to struggle however, but the struggling seemed futile. One lion poised and growled at his Goblin captor and the Goblin replied 'ahhhh shat ap you snivelling brute' and prodded it with a spear.

Gornak then heard a human stranger call out to him, "I see you have captured my quarry! Would it be any trouble for me to take the corpses off your hands?" in a calm, yet happy tone of voice. Rather than engage in another conflict, Gornak decided that maybe trade was a better option, after all, they would need better stuff before plundering off again and such, and maybe he had gold? Such things like this would keep his group together and last longer.

Gornak then replied to the stranger 'Oi! humie! wats in it fer us!'.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:21 PM

"Well, i don't have any money on it at this time, but i have quite a bit back home," Seth said bluffing, well, he would have some at home once he got the money for these beasts, but he didnt want to let those orcs in on it , or they wouldn't want to give him the beasts, "But i think that this would not satisfie you, however, it seems you are out on an excursion of sorts and are ready for some skirmishes, i myself am not above fighting and would be more than willing to acompany you as a hired hand, for the small price of the bodies of those beasts."

Edited by Pastinator, 22 August 2006 - 12:21 PM.

Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#7 Elerium

Elerium

• Project Team
  • 631 posts
  •  Temporal Agent

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:01 PM

'Hah! Humie wants to join da group!' Gornak said in an intimidating, rousing voice which was chorused by a group of snivelling and laughter. 'No gold, no deals! you'se think you'se smarter den Gornak, well you'se not, and we ain't goin anywere, well until I says so.' Gornak then said 'Ey you Goblins grab dose corpses you good fer nothins!. Orcs! Haul dem live Lions. I've got plans for dem heheh..' Snifit and the other goblins then proceeded to haul the corpses, and the Orcs began tugging the two sleeping live Lions. 'Orcs! to dat cave Snifit was talkin about a while ago!'. The Orc party then began walking away from the stranger northeast towards a cave where they would probably spend the night.

(OOC: Gornak is a tough cookie to please :huh: The Ork party intends to use all of the Lions for something to fufil Gornak's ambitions, whatever that maybe. The plains should be filled with dangerous creatures anyway..)

Edited by Elerium, 22 August 2006 - 08:02 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:47 PM

"Well my freind, if you ever have anyone who you think has lived a little too long and needs to be put out of his misery, i might be able to help you.Just contact any human person of dubious associations and throguh the grapevine i'm sure your message will get to me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users