Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:13 PM

Name:Seth Lyranon
Race :Human
Age:Mature but still bodily able, first hint of greys appearing in his hair(Seth's age is not included as people do not tend to keep track of exactly when people were born where he grew up.)
Personality: Dark and brooding, Seth does not make freinds easily but makes business partners easily.He lets few know anything about his past.
Appearance:Seth is a medium height with dark brown hair and very,very average. This is a good mechanism for blending into crowds.
Weapon:One Medium sized crossbow, Two hand crossbows(pistol sized) and a long dagger(hardly ever used)
History:Not much is known about Seth. The little that has been gleaned over time is that he grew up in the slums of Maynor and worked his way gradually from a petty thief in the gangs to working for the Thieves underground guild.He then went out on missions which had more and more darker undertones. He has managed to he is moderatly rich but does not take any of the money with him but small money, making sure he has all he needs before he leaves on a mission.

(If i have made him too powerful tell me i'll scale him down a bit, a few details coming to you via pm)
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

Approved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users