Ideas

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:20 PM

But what about dark Dúnedain? When the newest version of your mod will be ready ?

#62 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:36 PM

dark dunedain? we don't have dark dunedain.
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#63 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:34 PM

Dark Dúnedain is what I call EA-bullshit.

No such thing.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#64 BlueMafia

BlueMafia
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Projects:Broken Branch - Autumn
  •  That Guy In The Corner

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:19 AM

Hell, if there were Black Numenoreans in the books...is it all that big of a leap to Black/Dark Dunedain?

Besides, it isn't that bad of an idea. Better than, I dunno, bouncing trolls. Oh, wait...

#65 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:49 AM

Hello everyone, this is a very great mod. It's a wonderful improvement over the original game, and can't get enough now. :thumbsupsmiley:

I saw that you were wondering what elite unit Goblins could get, well I was thinking what if you added cave trolls similar to the one the fellowship fought in Moria. It would have a crude weapon and be like their heavy anti-unit monster (since normal cave trolls are like their battering rams) with higher CP.

Now, I have barely gone into mods for this game or the modding programs, so I don't know if this one is possible: to go along with this assault troll, you could use the rock throw animation so that it "throws" a long chain/whip that does good AoE at a limited range, is fast, but is there mostly to knock down troops, not to do much damage. I don't know if something like that is possible to add or not, I doubt it is, so I'm just throwing that out there. If it was possible, it should probably be like an upgrade or something so it's not taken advantage of for free (maybe it could be helpful against heroes?).

Thanks for your time, wonderful job on the mod :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users