5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:32 PM

I know how much you like this plane so this is for you Andre :p

Posted Image

I’ll have some more tanks done in a few days so look out for them (is it me or is D-day the most active mod at Revora :rolleyes: )

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

D-Day and RS. :rolleyes:

You done the Spitfire yet? :p

#3 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:16 PM

I already made a Spitfire Mk.IX but it needs a new propeller & a few things fixed, I plan to make Mk.V too but I’ll do that when the US stuff is done.

D-Day and RS.

I was thinking more about the fact that there is more D-day news on the Revora & Guild news pages then anything else :rolleyes: of course RS owns D-day when it comes to fan base tho.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Gaffel

Gaffel

title available

• Members
  • 387 posts
  •  <-_->

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:07 PM

i like this plane :p

also you sayd that you have got a job and you would work slower on the mod but you work faster :rolleyes:

#5 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:57 PM

I already made a Spitfire Mk.IX but it needs a new propeller & a few things fixed, I plan to make Mk.V too but I’ll do that when the US stuff is done.

Forgive my blasphemy...but what, graphically, would be the difference? Indeed, what's the difference between the two anyway? :rolleyes:

#6 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:09 PM

also you sayd that you have got a job and you would work slower on the mod but you work faster

lol good point :rolleyes: I guess before I could say too myself "I have all day to do this so no rush" but now it’s like "crap I got to work later better finish this now!" I have less time so I’m more focused etc.

Forgive my blasphemy...

Early in the war the RAF used a green & brown camo scheme, late war it was green & grey/metallic so that’s the difference graphically. The other differences are the Mk.IX having a better engine & guns then the Mk.V so it will be slightly faster, have a better ROF & so on etc.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:14 PM

I know how much you like this plane so this is for you Andre :p

Posted Image

I’ll have some more tanks done in a few days so look out for them (is it me or is D-day the most active mod at Revora :rolleyes: )

Wooooooot my little flying tanky :p

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users