13 replies to this topic

#1 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 11 September 2006 - 06:02 PM

Seth woke up, a large lump on his head. He was in a small cell with barred windows, he was lying on a thin layer of straw and the door was solid. He sat there contemplating his situation until a meek serving girl pushed some food through the hatch, which he ate with relish. It was late afternoon judging by the ray's of light comign from the barred window before he was spoken to. When he was he was dragged outside by two burly men, that blindfolded him and took him out of his room.

"Take off his blondfold", said a man with a slightly nasal voice, soon revealed to be a greasy man with oild hair and a way of standing that made him look as if he was about to curl into ball.

"Seth my dear!" He said in voice obviously meant to be condescending, "How have you been keeping?"
Seth said nothing but instead spat on the floor. The greasy man came up to him, and slapped him round the face, secure in the knowledge that the man was tied to a chair and unable to harm him.
"Now that will not be tolerated Seth, i have brought you here for a reason, and you need to listen! You see, i am a meber of a cult called the Cult of the Long Knives, and we have a very special aim. You see, we want, nay need the major politicians of the world to die, for we intend a new world order, and we shall establish it through rising up from the flames of anarchy, as saviours of the world from the ravages of the terrible riots that are sure to ensue. We have already killed one elven politician, albiet not a very high ranking one, and we need to make sure everybody of every race dies, so that none take the opitunity to conquer the other's lands. We want you to kill Lance, seeing as the current politicians in the area seem to be incabable, Lance is the only one the public would care about if they died.You have a week to do it in, else your daughter dies. if you complete your mission, go to the main memorial square and we shall contact you there."

Seth was not quite in shock, but close to it, he had killed politician's before, but there was one question that had not been answered,
"Why did you take my daughter, why not just hire me?"
"I figured you needed an insentive."

With that the two burly men once again blindfolded him and took him someplace. He felt the cold wind on his face and the ropes were untied. He ripped off his blindfold but the two men were nowhere to be seen.

"Why not just let me kill Lance master?" said an elvish voice from the shadows.
"You are usefull to the cause, he is not, if he fails you can try to succede, but i doubt he will."
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#2 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 06:39 PM

After a while Seth got up, noticing that he was in a familar part of town, close to the centre. Looking beside him he saw his weapons, picking them up he walked off towards the town hall, hoping to find some information on where lance lived.
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#3 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:29 PM

A small boy, not older than the age of 12, followed Seth. He kept his distance, making sure Seth wouldn't see him. His untidy brown hair, a copperlike glow surrounding it, stuck up to all directions, making him look like . His azure blue eyes expressed deep concentration and his mouth, usually curved into a nice smile tricking people into giving him stuff. When he saw Seth with his weapons, he felt intrigued and decided to follow him. Keeping a steady distance, hiding in alleys when people got suspicous. He saw Seth walking towards the town hall and considered how he should make his move before Seth would reach said place. Suddenly he ran near to Seth and tried to grab one of the weapons in Seth's hand.

#4 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:04 PM

Seth turned around a moment before the boy reached him and grabbed his arm.
"What were you thinking boy? That was truly amateur! I heard you creeping up on me whilst you were about two hundred yard's away from me!" Seth's look softened as he looked at the boy's gaunt frame and the fear in his eyes. "You see, it's a crowded streat, hiding in alleys every so often makes you look suspicious, if you just walked down the street it would be so much more convincing. now, i might need some help in a job i'm doing at the moment, if you do this job for me, i'll give you thesse seven gold peices and some dinner. You look like you need it."

Edited by Pastinator, 01 October 2006 - 04:12 PM.

#5 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:00 PM

The boy blushed. "I.. I'm sorry sir. I'm hungry." His face got a perplexed look and for a moment he lowered his eyes and stared at the ground. "My name's James..my.. parents.." A tear appeared in one of his eyes. Better not think of that now. He took a breath and said: "I'm interested in that job.. what kind of work would it be?"

#6 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:46 PM

"Well, first i need a distraction at the town centre, i need everyone to be distracted whilst i make my move on a guy called Lance. You know him?" Seth said whilst continuing to walk to his destination.

Edited by Pastinator, 01 October 2006 - 07:48 PM.

#7 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

James walked next to Seth. "Sure, I think I can do that. I've heard of Lance, but don't think I've met him." He pondered his memory for a moment. "It's possible that I've seen him, but didn't know his name. Such high nobility I usually do not get to speak with." He took a breath and looked at the road ahead of him. "So.. how long do you want this distraction to be?"

#8 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:49 PM

"Well, hopefully something along the lines of what you tried to do to me, but against one of those nobles, and try to be a bit less discreet, if that's posible, a full blown street chase might be nice..."

#9 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 07:53 PM

James answered him: "Yeah, I think I can do that. I hope I won't get caught, the more people the greater the risk." He asked Seth: "Where do we meet after it's over?" They were nearing the town centre now. He nodded: "I will await your signal."

#10 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

"The pub called the broken drum. You know it?" Seth looked around and saw theat Lance was walking around the town centre, some good luck finally, o followed him around, tailing his back. he then gave an inconspicuos wink to James to start the chase.

#11 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:18 PM

James gave a nod and walked off. He spotted a well dressed guy wearing a purple cape. He looked wealthy to James. His back was facing the little boy, he was talking with three other people. His hair seemed grey and on his hat he wore a hat in the same colour as the cape. Around his shoulder he had a bag. James walked near them, slow pace, looking at the ground now and then. From a distance he could hear their voices.

When the guy had finished talking and moved on walking, away from James, the boy ceized his chance. He ran to the guy, snapped his bag and continued running. "Hey!" said the man, after which he started running after James. What he didn't count on was how James was significantly smaller in height and more agile and the boy made good use of this.

After a chase of some minutes James noticed a wooden ladder standing against a house. Quickly he climbed it and by the time he'd reached the roof the guy was close to the ladder. Just in time James kicked the ladder away. With a loud sound it fell and dust rose from the ground. James, still holding the bag in his hand, watched how the guy yelled and sweared at him. The guy picked up the ladder and put it against the house, a bit away from where James was. He saw it and on his knees and hands walked to where the guy had put the ladder. He kicked the ladder away again, the rich man had to dodge the ladder if he didn't want it on his head.

#12 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 01:20 PM

Seth watched all this with a chuckle. Feeling the handbow's in his sleeve he walked up to where the rich man was, mingling with the crowd. Scanning the crowd with his watchful eye he looked for Lance, feeling the Handbow's in his sleeves.

((OOC:Tell me if i find Lance etc.)

Edited by Pastinator, 27 November 2006 - 06:44 PM.

#13 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

Lance hurried himself near the towns centre. He'd gotten up late today, overslept because he'd been quite tired. His sword, hanging on his leg, made a sound every time he stepped with his leg. His shield hung on his back, his hair reflected the sun light. Seth noticed him walking among people several steps away.

#14 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:00 PM

Walking up, Seth came withina few feet the man. Keeping quiet, he slipped the small handbow from up his sleeve to his hand.Firing it toward's the Man's back discretly he stepped to the side, using a sleight of hand to slip the handbow back quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users