• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:05 PM

Arador stood at his post, noticing nothing unnatural about the day. Birds chirped merrily, the stream was a crisp background noise. Just another day...in the life of a ranger.

Posted Image

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

Not far from Arador a big spider about half of the size of an elf crawled over a tree chunk. His body was pitch black, except for the long red line that crossed his body vertically. He was named Garmelan. He walked to his twin sister, who also had such a long red line, except hers was a brighter red. Marmelan was her name. They communicated in a language uninterpretable to the ears of anybody but spiders. Beings on two legs only percieved a vague hissing.

"Any-s news-s-s?" he said to her. "Or-s-dered-s s-to a-s-ttack." she answered. "Ok-s, s-s-shall s-we s-commenc-c-ce?" he replied. "Mos-st c-c-certainly." . And they crawled forward towards Arador.

#3 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:51 PM

"Damn. It's them again, they're attacking the boarder again. Don't they ever give up?" said Arador as they spiders rushed him.

Arador fired two arrows, and called to his commrade rangers psychily. Spiders again, get a hold on your positions, possable attack.

Posted Image

#4 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

(OOC: I'm not sure elves are capable of psychic abilities. Let's just say you shouted at them.)

One of the arrows hit Garmelan in the abdomen. A green liquid started to pour out where he was hit, almost of a fluorescent colour. He made a hissing noise as a scream of pain but kept on walking, clearly not wanting to die without a fight. The second arrow missed him by an armlength. Marmelan quickly looked at him and spoke to him in their language, unable for any other creature but them to understand. Suddenly both of their eyes lit up greenly. After a minor moment it was gone, their eyes black again, almost indistinguisable.

(OOC: Do you want to roleplay a few who heard your call, or shall I?)

#5 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:26 PM

OOC: You can.
-------
Arador drew his sword, ready for the battle. Come on. he thought.

Posted Image

#6 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 07:40 PM

Raharan, a male blonde elf, heard Arador's call and quickly grabbed his bow. "We'll get them!" he shouted in Elvish. Karahn, also a blonde elf, grabbed her sword and ran to Arador. "Let's kick some spider butt!"

The spiders, having kept on walking steadily, would be near Arador in some seconds. Upon seeing two more elves they seemed to slower their pace for a second. While walking they briefly discussed their technique with each other, although to the elves this seemed little more than a faint hissing.

The spiders had nearly reached them by now. Raharan fired at Garmelan but he missed by the half of a fingerlength. He cursed and grabbed another arrow. Before he could aim the spidertwins had reached Arador and Karahn and were ready to attack.

#7 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:35 PM

Arador swung in a fast upward arc with his sword, hoping to hit one of the creatures.

Posted Image

#8 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:19 PM

Marmelan tried to dodge the sword, but she got hit. Fluorescent green liquid poored out of the wound. Karahn seized her chance and struck Marmelan with her sword. The spider gave a short screech of high frequency before she breathed for the last time. Percieving this made Garmelan furious and his eyes now lit up with a transparent bloodred colour. He tried to attack Karahn but she dodged his attack. Raharan fired an arrow at him and hit him somewhere in the abdomen. Again this strange green liquid poored out. Garmelan turned to Raharan and with his paw he struck Raharan in his right leg. A scream of pain followed and he tried to aim with his bow but the spider was too close for it.

#9 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:52 PM

Arador threw his sword spinning threw the air towards the last creature, using precise aiming as to not hit Raharan.

Posted Image

#10 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:52 PM

As the sword was en route to the giant spider, Arador noticed something very strange... A fox was sprinting towards the spider.

As the sword began to enter the spider's body, the fox jumped and flipped. Out of nowhere an elf, covered in tatoos, had fallen towards the spider and with his sword removed its forward section from its abdomen. The fox was nowhere to be seen.

After the attack this particular elf collapsed in the heap and began to mumble strange enchantments to himself. The only words audiable enough to be heard were something about Heal, Repair and Rest. When he was done, his body was limp, but not dead, as he still had a pulse. He would not awaken for a day.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#11 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:30 PM

"Well, he got here just in time I guess," Arador said to no one in particular.

Edited by Gandalf, 02 October 2006 - 01:43 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:43 PM

(OOC to Copaman: Keep godmodding in mind, spiders are mine :popcorn:
OOC to Gandalf: Sudden switch from third person perspective to first person :).).

Raharan wiped some sweat off his forehead and put his bow away. He said to the remaining two elves: "Pfft, glad they are gone. Are you two okay?" He looked at Arador and Karahn. The spiders had attacked them, with his bow Raharan had stayed in the background, slightly safer. "I'm okay, thanks," Karahn replied and moved a lock of hair behind her ear. She looked at the elf lying on the ground. "He saved us. How he did it I'm not sure, but he did. I think we should take him to a safer place. More spiders could come, he looks like he needs some rest."

#13 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:45 AM

"I am fine. I agree. What about the watchtower just to the north? Would that be safe enough?" Arador asked.

Posted Image

#14 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:16 PM

Karahn answered: "Hmm, well I was thinking more among the lines of in the middle of the village, the spiders have quite some elves to pass before they reach the town centre. Don't you think that'd be safer? They could come back.. we don't know. Mother Nature help us if they do."

#15 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:08 AM

"Concured." Arador dropped to his knees to pick up the unconcious elf, "Let's go."

Posted Image

#16 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 05:43 PM

"Let's get him to the town centre while we ask a few other elves to take over our guard." Raharan said. "Karahn, do you want to help carrying him or shall I?" he asked her.

"Doesn't really matter, either's fine with me. Both of us are strong enough and could do it." she answered him. "It's just a principle thing I suppose, right?" she looked at him. "You goofball," she laughed. "Yeah," he laughed.

He picked up the other side of the unconcious elf and the three of them walked near the town centre. On their way there Karahn asked some elves to take over their guard and thanked them when they did so. They arrived at a large house, entered and put the unconcious elf into a bed. Karahn sat on his bedside, Raharan sitting on a chair. An older man entered the room and took a look at the elf. "Hello, I'm Draeh Ealing." he said to the three of them. "Hmm.." He studied the elf. "What happened to him?" he asked.

#17 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:00 PM

(OOC: Well, cities here in the Netherlands aren't that big, I was a bit tired yesterday so didn't fully realise how big Tel'Quessir would be. Either they went somewhere in town, but still relatively "close" to where they were or they walked more than a day.

I actually ment for Gandalf's char to explain what we saw, before you'd wake up, but if you rather tell first, that's fine too.

So either we go somewhere near the place where we fought the spiders, but in town, and have Gandalf's char answer the question, or it took some time to indeed reach the town's centre and your elf wakes up there (seeing as it'd take him sometime before he'd awake). Up to you, tell me which one you prefer.)

EDIT Gandalf's char can go ahead and this post and the above can be seen as obsolete for now.

Edited by Blaat85, 08 October 2006 - 02:54 PM.

#18 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:24 PM

Arador replied, "We were attacked near the border by some spiders. This one here came into the fray and killed one of them. He's been like this for some time now though..."

Posted Image

#19 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:58 PM

I woke up screaming. I had no idea what was going on, where I was, or what happened. I was pinned down by cloth and surrounded by creatures, presumably elves, whose true intentions I did not know. Then common sense began to kick in. My weapons were still on me, so these- elves- probably weren't an enemy, and if they were, they were excessively dead in the head.

Then I began to talk:

"Who are you, where am I, and what do you want with me? Although you don't owe me anything, as you killed the spider and I only cut it up, I would like a thankyou before you decide to do... whatever you want to... with me."

Edited by Copaman, 18 October 2006 - 11:05 PM.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#20 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

Karahn and Raharan watched him waking up. Raharan spoke first. "Hey, welcome back. I'm Raharan", he introduced himself. "You're in Tel'Quessir, town of the Elves."

Karahn gave him a smile. "I'm Karahn, thanks for helping us with those nasty spiders. I don't see why we're allowed to decide what to do with you, neither of us is obliged the other anything. We're kind people."

Karahn gave a friendly nod to Arador. "This here is Arador."

Draeh Ealing had been looking at elf for a while. "Hmm," he grunted now and then. From his pocket he now grabbed what looked to be a wristband made of wood and leaves, with some kind of rope attached. He walked closer to the elf and put it around his right wrist. "Pulse seems average enough.." he murmured. "Oh hello there," he finally got out his own world and noticed his patient was awake and concious now. He scratched his whitehaired slightly bald head and put his glasses a bit better on his face. "How are we feeling today?"

(OOC: Either can reply now if wanted)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users