#21 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

Once I got my head back, I turned and introduced myself.

"Well I'm doing fine, thank you, and I'm very pleased to meet you Karahn and Raharan and Arador. I'm also glad to see that I am in the company of friendly elves this time. Last time I woke up in such a nice bed I was pinned down by a group of rouge hermit bandit elves. Tel'Quessir, is it then? Haven't seen it in ages. Probably wouldn't have seen it if I didn't lose control over that fox of mine..." I trailed off and got lost in thought for only a moment, "Anyways, how about we get out and see the rest of the town?"

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#22 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:51 PM

Karahn replied. "Glad that you have it better here, sounds like some bastards. Yup this is Tel'Quessir. Sure we can go see the rest of the town, it's quite big though. If you feel rested enough and if the rest doesn't object, of course." She looked at Raharan and Arador. "And if the doctor approves." she gave the old man a smile.
"Fine by me young lady. The lad looks like he's all there."
"Thanks doctor, glad to hear that." Karahn smiled. She looked at the other two guys. "Raharan?" she asked.
"Yeah sure, I'll join." he replied. "What about you Arador, will you join Karahn, me and.. what's your name actually, if I may ask?" he said and turned to the bed.

#23 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:59 PM

"You may certainly ask my name. It is Kilfäe. I certainly feel rested enough to see the whole town, it can't have grown that much since I was last here."

I got out of the comfortable bed (Oh and what a task that was!) and flexed my hands and arms around to try and force the rest of the sleep out.

I turned to the quiet elf and said "Arador, I surely would like your company. Please come with us."

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#24 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:34 PM

Arador regarded the elf in silence. He finally said, "I will accompany you."

Posted Image

#25 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 06:50 PM

"Glad to hear it Arador. Now shall we be off?"

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#26 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

"Indeed we shall." said Arador, and slowly walked out into the sunshine.
-----
OOC: I probably won't be back for a while, going on vacation, no computers. Sorry.

Posted Image

#27 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:19 PM

(OOC: Ok, not sure how long a while is. Have fun :mellow:)

Raharan shook Draeh Ealing's hand and thanked him for the good care. After Arador he stepped outside in the sunshine and looked up at the sky. A few clouds here and there were visible but most of the sky was blue. Seeing it made him feel happy.

Karahn shook the doctor's hand too and told him farewell. She stepped outside next to Raharan and noticed him looking up. She looked up and guessed his thoughts. They had known each other for quite some time so it wasn't very hard for her to guess what he was thinking of.

"Lovely sky isn't it?" she asked him. "Yeah.." He replied. She looked at him and smiled, then patted him on the back. "Come on dreamer boy, time to explore the city." He looked back and laughed "Sure."

They waved at Draeh Ealing and slowly started to walk in a direction. Raharan asked the other three: "Any specific place to go to? The town's centre? Visit the palace? Or we could go more eastwards.. as long as we don't get too near to the Dark Forest. Unless we want to track the source of those spiders.. but we may want to take more people if we plan on that." He took a breath and looked at the other three. "Alternatively we could also visit the lake more westwards and swim in it until the sun sets. Or if any of you have any more ideas.." He looked at their faces one by one. "So what do you think?"

Karahn answered him. "Either of those seem fine to me, you know we think like one mind sometimes." He smiled upon hearing these words. "Yeah we've been friends for a long time." She smiled back at him.

"So what about you two? Where do you want to go?" He asked Arador and Kilfäe.

#28 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 01:17 AM

"Would anyone mind if we just went out and wandered about the city for a bit? I haven't been here in so long that I'm starting to forget where everything is. And I have a way that we can see the whole city and still have time to get to the lake and swim..."

My sugggestion ws, in my mind, the perfect solution. Everyone gets what they want.

But I was also thinking of other things. That sky looks beautiful. It would be even better to fly in. That reminds me, I haven't brought out the Tr'naal in a while... But that girl... Karahn... Why haven't I been able to get my head quite straight yet? Does she know the stone's magic too?

Snapping abck to reality, I asked, "What are everyone else's suggestions? I'd love to hear."

((OOC: Have fun on Holiday! And Blaat, I'm going somewhere with this... But it can go in several directons. Tell me where you'd like it to go. One last thing-- Will we have to do something considering that Arador is "Bansihed"?))

Edited by Copaman, 14 November 2006 - 05:59 PM.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#29 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:23 PM

Upon hearing his idea both Karahn and Raharan wondered how it would work. It sounded interesting to them and it would save time. Karahn was the first to ask him: "Intriguing.. How would this work? It'd save a lot of time if it wouldn't be too much trouble.."

Raharan nodded when he heared her ask this. "I'd like to know too.. I'm curious. If it could be done we could do a lot more things and we all get what we want, or nearly anyways." He smiled. "Could you tell us more?"

(OOC: We can't continue to do things and dragging Gandalf's character along or leave it, imo. But we can have a talk thread in between, say we make a thread in which we let our characters talk to each other.

I'm not sure what directions you mean. Do you mean in respect to where the four of our characters go to, in what way and what'll happen, or with respect to Karahn?)

#30 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 04:12 PM

((OOC: Mostly Karahn and our Chars. This could turn out to be just something minor, or something VERY VERY major, but it doesn't involve where we go. I'm thinking of maybe giving K a bit of magic and then moving K and R out of Tel' Quessir. Up to you.))

They were curious. Not good for them to be curious until the time was right.

"Let's just say I know an Elf that has a rather large Bird we could ride and leave it at that. Now how about the town centre?"

I started to wander towards where I thought the town centre was, and remembered it was another way. But then remembered it was a different way.

"Could you just give me the slightest hint as to where we would have to walk to get to the town centre? I'm embaressed to say that I don't remember..."

Edited by Copaman, 14 November 2006 - 05:58 PM.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#31 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:08 PM

((OOC: That sounds fine to me. More fun exploring the world anyways and the idea of giving K a bit of magic sounds interesting to me as well.))

"Okay, sounds like a nice idea." Karahn smiled. She felt he didn't want to tell the full story just yet, but that was allright. She had the feeling she could trust this guy and hoped her instincts would prove right.

"Hey, you don't have to feel embarrassed," Karahn said upon hearing his question, and she gave him a smile. "It's that way," Raharan pointed towards the north east. The road they saw went slightly downwards, then upwards and then downwards again. A few higher buildings were visible, all made out of wood with leaves growing on top.

Raharan slowly started to walk in the direction he'd pointed to, with Karahn following him a few steps behind. She nodded to the other two. "We can discuss where we go to, underway. The towns centre isn't too far from here."

((OOC: Very soon now we'll have to wait for Gandalf to return, while he's away we can talk some in the talk thread you made :p).

#32 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 04:53 PM

((Something has to be done soon-- Gandalf was very active over at WG for a day or two, and totally blew us off here. TQchat could get at something in there, but I feel something rather suspicious here... like Gandy left us here waiting and is gonna see how long it takes for us to figure out that he's doing that.))

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#33 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 07:43 PM

After a while they reached the towns' centre. Bigger buildings appeared and the architecture of it all was slightly different than that in the areas nearing the outside of the city.

"Ahhh, the centre. As good as ever." Raharan smiled. He stopped walking for a moment and looked at the others. Karahn returned his smile. "Yup yup. Welcome to the towns' centre Kilfaë" She smiled at the guy.

Suddenly Arador, who'd been looking rather dazy and disinterested for a while, interrupted their conversation and said "I be off now guys. Bye." He ran off before any of the others could answer.

"Pffft." Raharan looked at Kilfaë and Karahn. "Kinda odd the way he suddenly left.."

"Yeah, rather strange if you ask me.." Karahn answered, looking slightly puzzled still.

"Something fishy is going on here.." Raharan said. He looked around and suddenly noticed a cart with fish on it. An older elf stood behind it, obviously selling the food. "Anyone in for a fish?" Raharan said with a grin. "I'll just buy a package and what we don't eat now I'll save for later." He walked to the cart and did as he said.

"So, eh, Kilfaë, lovely name that is by the way, do you know whereabouts that elf lives you mentioned earlier?" Just after she asked the question, Raharan returned with fish and offered them to Karahn and Kilfaë.

#34 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:09 PM

"Mmmm... fish would be lovely."

I took my share of the fish and began to nibble. Between bites, I managed to spit out a half-recogniseable sentance, "Mmmph, ffphishes ifp tafty. The elphff ift opfhter therr," and finishing my munch, I added, "Over there. Did you want to do something in particular here? I just wanted to see a friend of mine."

My finger pointed straight at a side road, one that I knew had an armorer's shop at the end of it. The blacksmith inside was a lifelong friend, and one that knew my secret. He had built a backroom with a roof, and in my younger days we'd take the roof off and go flying over the city and then to the lake.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users