#1 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:13 PM

I've talked of this alot but never really posted anything on it or asked anyones real opinions or research. There has been no law found in the US stating that people must pay income tax. This tax also only goes to pay for the national debt which is caused by the federal reserve. This is one of the biggest scams in history and seeks to threaten America and the world, but gets passed off as some form of "paranoid conspiracy theory." The federal reserve prints of money and America is charged interest on that money which puts it into debt, threfore the money is not infact credit, its debt, making it a scam. Why is this done when congress can create money itself without any interest?

Heres a video found for those interested in this arguement. Like i said its only an argument. I don't believe democracy should be 100% about arguments, democracy should be about sharing ideas. Problem is this is dying every single day people ignore these questions. So i want to know everyones opinion on the matter. I am not asking anyone to believe this, but heres a video anyway.

http://video.google....5...80707&q=IRS

I also suggest people watch "Aaron Russo - America Freedom To Fascism" Ignore the name, this guy original starts out researching the IRS and income tax but also leads him to something he found difficult to believe at first. I did download this from torrent to watch.

The reason i'm posting is because i actually want other peoples views and arguments for and against it maybe with sources and even ideas about its solution or other alternative ideas.

Post what you believe, but i do ask people to research first.

#2 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Productions
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:55 PM

Not this crap again.

Jesus god damn christ do you see someone crying on youtube and instantly fabricate a story around it?

For the love of god someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 16 September 2006 - 07:07 PM

ROFL, actually i've looked into it, it has a credible case. Its your country, not mine. Thats why i was asking opinions.

#4 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:51 PM

there is alot of stuff in economics that on a global plane is not going to match up in the end. but since there are no-one on this forum that claims to study macro-economics its going to be hard to prove it.

economics is what drives humanity these days. politics might control its direction a bit, but economics are too big to be controlled by it. and the way that economics run these days, i believe we will start on a descent in our generation.

and we know what happens to people who are hooked to something and they can't get it...

Edited by duke_Qa, 16 September 2006 - 08:52 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#5 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:44 PM

http://www.law.harva...ialized/tax.php

Start reading up.

http://www.taxsites.com/federal.html
Lots here too.

You certainly can't claim that Federal Income Tax is illegal, or that there has been no legislation about it, or that the money disappears.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#6 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 16 September 2006 - 11:07 PM

What about the case of the guy taken by the IRS because he did not pay his tax or file the tax form correctly. The jury eventually found him not guilty because they could not find any law suggesting that not paying income tax was legal.

Either way cheers for the links spence, i'll take a proper look.

#7 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:28 AM

http://criminal.find...ax_evasion.html
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#8 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

#9 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

And I must point out that I'm a prophetic bastard of high class :thumbsupsmiley:

Also, having some sort of auto-lock on a thread as it gets a year old might be a nice trick to avoid resurrections.

Edited by duke_Qa, 08 February 2012 - 06:45 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#10 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

I see what you did there :p

I don't see a real need to lock this. Sure it was resurrected by a bot, but it allowed us to see duke's prophecy :shiftee:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#11 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

No, but its pretty common on other forums i peruse/google like cgsociety to auto-lock a thread after a year of inactivity to keep them in line.

Edited by duke_Qa, 08 February 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#12 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Why delete the bot? Now it looks like I revived it.

#13 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Because you are a terrible, terrible person and deserve such slander.

#14 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

No, but its pretty common on other forums i peruse/google like cgsociety to auto-lock a thread after a year of inactivity to keep them in line.

Contrary to popular belief, our policy is to encourage necroposting - if it's on topic. Why make a new topic just because a year, two or even five passed between answers?

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#15 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

See Duke? I'm a saint now.

#16 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:57 AM

Don't canonize the devil :p I might use my awesome power of prophecy to predict your untimely demise in a raccoon pit-fight.

#17 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Contrary to popular belief, our policy is to encourage necroposting - if it's on topic. Why make a new topic just because a year, two or even five passed between answers?

I always felt the same way, what was old has become new again.

#18 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

I agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users