• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:49 PM

Being a Nazi doesn't necessarily mean hating Jews. It means feeling that your race is superior than others and believing that physical force is a necessary action to be taken to eliminate the races that are "inferior" to you. It is also the inability to live peacefully with other races. You have portrayed all of these qualities and are therefore a Nazi.

#22 Pyth

Pyth

Zek Overlord and Pythogrian Supreme General

• Project Team
  • 1,594 posts
  • Projects:Project Aronas (Alpha/Beta Tester)
  •  Nefarious Minion

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:53 PM

Take over? Your nation provides BASIC RIGHTS.

THAT INCLUDES THE RIGHT t olive however yo uwant.

I think Muslims are people, so yeah,they can kinda worship whoever they want.

Also, yes, I'm afraid you are rascist, proclaiming people can worship God but not Allah.

Edited by Pyth, 24 September 2006 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The moral of that story is do drugs?

#23 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:37 PM

There was this lovely man by the name of Oswald Moseley. He was a Nazi, and British. It doesn't matter what country you're from, the same issues still apply, and you're still a Nazi.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#24 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:05 PM

Not all Nazis demonstrated. Some just kept portraits of Hitler over their mantle, and went to all the big rallies. The Pope was a Nazi.
The fact of the matter is that you stated that they should be kicked out. That is absolutely the exact same thing as one of the agendas of the Hitlerites.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#25 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:20 AM

Apparantly a 50 year old nun was shot to death by a gang of muslims some time after the Pope's speech. This angers me and I find that extreme Muslims must be taught a very harsh lesson and also that the Pope's speech, no matter how impolite it might have been speaks the truth. Muhammed was a warrior who preached with the sword, Jesus was a pacifist who preached by healing. No doubts about that yet Muslims love to bitch about everything and try to tear things apart in order to start a jihad.

Funny though isn't it? How the pope just threw fuel on the already raging fire. If people seriously do not believe that the middle east is being manipulated to cause a new war then they really need to take another look at whats happening. You cannot keep throwing fuel on a fire, it will just get larger and burn more.

As Einstein said, "You cannot solve a problem with the same thing that caused it." Its happening in every part of human society today and we are being warped and transformed into something we are really not. We shouldn't be fighting each other like this and then believing the other way to solve the problem is to fight more. Its pathetic and shows humanities entire "maturity" level in the sense of evolution.

Jesus was a pacifist who preached by healing, but the pope is not jesus, he is no more holy than i am holy. Do you get it? The vatican is just a big scam as well, either its the center of the scam, a party working alone or part of the scam. But still its managing to cause bigger problems by throwing fuel on the fire we have created in the last 100 years.

Why does everyone believe they are a victim. We created this world, what else do you fucking expect? The more ignorant people get the more radical they will become but claim they are not radical. Radical westerners shouting "we should kill all the terrorists" is no different from radical islamists shouting "death to the infidels." Ignorance is not just about knowing something, its about the belief that your actions do not add to any problems in this world. Americans who support their government and HATE "terrorists" are still helping to create the new problem in this world. You cannot throw hate on hate, it does not solve anything. Even those who suggest they are "enlightened" still do it. They think because they supposedly know more about the system or "conspiracy theory" that they are not ignorant, yet they continue to hate things like "the illuminati" or "the bankers." It does not solve anything.

This world needs love. People need to find their inner selves again and learn to love. Thats what jesus really preached. I don't believe jesus to be a prophet, i just believe him to be a wise man. He got killed because people were intolerant of his views. Its a symbolic meaning. "Prophet." Its said that we let our prophets go to waste. Prophets are not sent by god, but they are people who die because people to too ignorant to listen and learn from them. They just followed their own laws.

Man seems to believe it can create its own rules from worship itself False idols like money, possessions etc do this. Its ok to have a system that uses these things so people can enjoy their lives, but it solves nothing if we worship it because then we start to dehumanise others due to worshipping something else more. All this is ego, its a huge destroyer and problem in humanity.

The media is also a part of this, but i will not fall into the trap of blaming the system. At the end of the day it is us who is responsible for letting this happen. Due to ignorance of the consequences of our actions and our own power. This is what people mean when they say "wake up." They mean wake up to realise you are responsible for everything you do, every single thought you have affects every moment in your life and will make you act in a specific way that affects your world around you. "Waking up" merely means people need to "grow up" and take responsibility as a society as a COLLECTIVE. This does not mean commumism or any ideology. It means shape your own world but realise its all down to you, do not point the finger at others. Also by coming together we realise our own power. We have more control collectively than any government or person with money. Its all because we let them do it and we are tolerant of what they are doing or ignoring it. Its again down to ignorance. Still the media plays a part but as said it is not to blame. The reason people do chose to hate muslims or "terrorists" is because once you create a scapegoat, especially in times of war, people start becoming propagandaised through the media and start directing hatred towards these scapegoats. The real problem is not muslims, it is us, humanity as a whole. But if we continue to fight by believing war is peace then we will never have peace.

If you are fighting you are not creating peace, your creating more war. To have peace you must be peaceful. As long as we are throwing bombs at people or countries they will continue to throw them back and it only gets bigger.

Muslims are not the problem, pointing the finger of blame is childish and gets humanity nowhere. The problem is actually down to what everyone in this world choses to do with their lives. If we chose to fight a threat we created then we will continue to create more chaos, hatred and fear which in end will only result in a bigger war.

#26 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:47 AM

That's another Hitlerian ethos: Triumph of the will.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#27 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:22 PM

Its no different from a capitalist or communist ethos is there? If people want something to happen they will do their very best to make it happen. No ideologies involved at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users