• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 07:43 AM

This thread may sound sarcastic but this isn't my purpose, I just used this title to show you this bizarre coincidence, here we go (remember you can add what ever you want for these synthetic descriptions, be pertinent):

Evil B 1) Bush: AKA new Adolf Hitler, a puppet businessman controlled by Land of freedom government who's ruining foreign diplomacy to support a war planned in these last years to steal economic resourches and establish a new regime to the middle-east. Indeed he's attacking the only non extremist regime in ther middle east with the puny excuse of the war on terrorism. He's responsible for hidden support of terrorism giving power to Bin Laden (evil B 3) and Hussein. Most of his people and the entire world is against his horrific planes but he doesn't care and will be the responsible of an imminent disaster. He doesn't realized he has ridicolouzed his own country.

Evil B 2)Blair: The puppet of the puppet controlled by Land of freedom government. More than 70% of his people (and half of British government) is against him and his blind support. But he can't do too much for them. He will follow new Adolf like a doggy in this foolness.
Curious note: he's on MTV to persuade (eventually catching more consenses) people about this supposed huge deal represented by Iraqi regime. Nice try though.

Evil B 3)Bin Laden: A man passed on history for the crime against humanity made in 9-11 2001 and leader or terriristic group named al Quaeda. However is grateful to the Land of freedom for previous support against Soviets in Afghanistan and for the "Intelligence" so he was able to committ that disaster. This astute person is so elusive that has joked US army in the war in Afghanistan, is still alive and is joking the western world with his videos, sometimes propaganda. His presence continue to be a challenge for the western world. If there'll be a war, he'll have new stuff to launch attacks

Evil B 4)Berlusconi: This not well known politician tries to save his ass kissing sometimes Bush, sometimes Chirac. He has created lots of mess in Italian government, dividing the parliament and ruining European relationship, if his logic was true he should agree with everyone. This puny man wants just to cover his ass because already knows all disasters of the war, he knows the imminent economic collapse and tries to avoid more disaters a s possible.

Fell free to express your comments. New pieces of truth are appreciated.

#2 Raider

Raider
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 02:12 AM

Calling Bush the new Hitler is going a little far....
Lying here with you
I watch you while you sleep
The dawn is closing in
With every breath you breathe

I can feel the change
The change you've made in me
But will I ever see
All the things you see in me

When you say that I'm one of a kind
Baby, I don't see it but you believe
That I'm so strong and true, I promise you
I'll try to be that kind of man
Because you love me like I am

#3 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 04:21 PM

In part you're correct, he isn't mad like Hitler, he knows what he's doing...

#4 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 19 March 2003 - 08:26 PM

I always have the opinion that you cant know until facts occur.

But if USA can use the prevention logic for attacking Iraq, then its useable against another threat...such as the threat that USA might be with its current foreign politics.

Oh, and id add Aznar as evil B 5, even if theres not a B in his name. He has just said he is proud of the fall of Soviet Union, and how it showed to be bad administrated...(thus he must be happy about all the problems the people living under this bad-managed communism had...)

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#5 Raider

Raider
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 02:02 AM

Look, I dont like bush myself. But calling him Hitler. I mean come on, give me a break.
Lying here with you
I watch you while you sleep
The dawn is closing in
With every breath you breathe

I can feel the change
The change you've made in me
But will I ever see
All the things you see in me

When you say that I'm one of a kind
Baby, I don't see it but you believe
That I'm so strong and true, I promise you
I'll try to be that kind of man
Because you love me like I am

#6 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 02:34 PM

As said, time will tell...but his foreign politics , you have to admit, are REALLY aggresive, and shows no worry for anything but USA at all.

There are a lot of differences in, but the attitude of both is suspectously similar in several aspects.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#7 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 21 March 2003 - 08:53 PM

Sorry, but I actually have to agree in some ways with Rygar.

Blair must be the new Mussolini then. :)

#8 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 March 2003 - 06:48 PM

Look, I dont like bush myself.  But calling him Hitler.  I mean come on, give me a break.

I agree no one can be as bad as hitler, well they can but bush isn't, yet......

#9 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 10:48 PM

I'm sorry guys, I try to be more clear.

What I mean for "New Hitler" is not a new holocaust (but seems more probable than ever), I mean he acts only for thirst of power and money.

Just think about the "thought tactic" used in the beginning of this conflict. "In few days we'll kick Saddam's ass"..... doesn't sound the same to Blitzkrieg tactic used by Hitler in the WWII? Doesn't the "bolt war" a cheap tactic to invade a territory and exploit its resources?

Doesn't this war sound like a big mask to hid internal American scandals (waste of resources, pitiful foreign politic, crisis in internal economy, highest crime, unacceptable govenrment etc...)?

#10 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 03:20 PM

Well, the Vital Space concept used by Hitler in WWII is in use or seems to be again now. USA has to exploit foreign soil to mantain its style of life, its economy. Exact match with Hitler´s exploiting of polish and czech workers intention, mantain the german population in a higher life standard than the rest of the world. This is actually a perfect match.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#11 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 07:01 AM

Thats true, however thats what you think when you are in the top of the social pyramid (speaking about countries in world in this case). Wherever you go, out of USA, you will probably see northamerican corporations giving jobs for 2 cents. Although the workforce in that X country has low salaries, its exploiting. You, as said, wont turn down your style of life, but from other place, people would probably turn the style a little bit down to beneficiate the others. However, you ant know until that country is on the top, and its people enjoy a good style of life. When a human being lives well, he doesn´t want to lose that status by any mean, thas been shown several times in history.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#12 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 06:53 PM

As an American (although I do live in one of the lower income class) I'm not willing to give up my style of life.  If we have to exploit others for our well-being, it's all fine by me.  I'm not saying that we must keep the style of life of others down, but that I don't want to lose anything good in my style of life, and I'm willing to at least maintain it at a large expense.

You don't get ahead in the world without being greedy or at least a little selfish, unless you have a ridiculous amount of luck.

Remember 1 important thing: noone wants a poor America. But the "American style" must be reconsidered. Its natural resources aren't optimized and wastes are a standard. 1 example: think about US railways. More than 90% 0f the trains are still powered by diesel locomotives. In Europe there are more than 95% of electric lines (Switzerland has 100%), this means huge save of money and less pollution.

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2003 - 08:03 PM

Wouldn't this take a huge amount of up-front capital to change the US Railways??? How long would it take to change to those Electric Lines, and how-long would it take to recover those intial costs in savings? I'm sure if it was seen as profitable enough in the long-term a large amount of companies would change (Americans HATE losing money). You're probably right about the pollution part though, I am afraid it is a problem not well taken into consideration by our companies.

#14 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 09:28 PM

Yes, electric lines cost and cost a lot, but consider some things: 1)this wouldn't change railways, it's a simple add on, not a total conversion. Diesel and electric locomotives can be used at the same time without problems. But Diesel will be used as support and/or for secondary lines, while electric stuff will do the main stuff. Consider also with electirc lines you can make high speed trains.... Costs and pollution will be reduced and no exploits will be necessary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users