181 replies to this topic

#1 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:09 PM

"This way, gentlemen. We must make haste, as time is not a thing to waste," said Titus, with a determined look on his face. Did I rhyme? How stupid was that?, he thought to himself, as he strode down to the car, keys in one hand, a liberated Benelli M1 in the other, as he misplaced his Remington.

"See, I told you she's built like a tank," remarked Titus in the direction of Bernie as the Oldsmobile, a sedan covered in blood from running down creatures and dust clinging to said blood, came into view.

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#2 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:34 AM

"Remind me to get disinfectant for this dreadful thing," Thomas said, coming up behind them. "You should probably know that most deadly diseases can survive in a pool of blood for weeks at a time, and love bathing in the stuff."
"So we've got a checklist," he said, not waiting for a response as he pulled out a piece of paper with crudely scribbled acronyms and medical slang.
"Phenylbarbitol, epinephrine, streptomycin, some cillins, and cephalexin. Pick up some hydrogen peroxide and a clean pack of surgical instruments if you see them."
He sidestepped the blood on the hood and reached for the side door. A second thought came over him, and he picked up a rag and opened the door, tossing it to the ground. Distilled water, some blood, and a UV lamp would also be necessary. Maybe some lab equipment... at the very least some time with the electron microscope to figure out exactly what this thing was... would help, that was if power was still on.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#3 Bernie

Bernie

King Of Teh Newbs

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:01 AM

"Oh...well, you're right I suppose." Bern stared at the Oldsmobile. Was he actually seeing this? Was this car for real? Bern gave the hood a few gentle taps before heading over to the side. "This thing been used recently?"
"Ahh, the great outdoors. Black crows in the trees...cars driving like mad *Blinks* people eating corpses..gah, the creatures of the night have come!"

#4 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:25 PM

"You obviously don't notice the fresh blood and dust on the hood, do ya? That's my handiwork, from when we were plowing through walking corpses trying to get to that over there," and, as if on cue, Titus points at his '98 Silverado, with a cowcatcher on the front made of twisted sheet-metal.
"That is our ticket out of here alive, and that is what I was working on before I helped cauterize Niall's wound."

OLD SIG
Razgriz intrerpretation

#5 Bernie

Bernie

King Of Teh Newbs

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:26 PM

"I see. It's a sturdy lookin' thing. Both of them I mean." Bern scratched his arm. His work clothes always gave him a rash, but he was willing to live with it than die by creature. "So, what's holding us back from going to the hospital. We know what we're going for, right?" Bern grinned his usual wide grin. He raised his shotgun and aimed it at Titus in a joking manner. "So, ya', get in the car?"
"Ahh, the great outdoors. Black crows in the trees...cars driving like mad *Blinks* people eating corpses..gah, the creatures of the night have come!"

#6 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:43 AM

"I don't take orders lightly," Titus said, raising his Benelli in one hand, and aimed it towards Bern in a joking reply. "Perhaps if you said 'Please'. Now, let's get this show on the road, so we don't have to deal with a corpse. Is there anything else you may need, doc? We have a gasoline generator in the station, I think, so if there's any powered items you may require, now's the time to speak up."

Titus jumped in the driver's seat, and before turning the key, he suddenly remembers about the barricade.
"Crap! Bern, run up and get Gina and Harvey. We need them down here to clear the barricade and build it back up."

OLD SIG
Razgriz intrerpretation

#7 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 23 September 2006 - 08:19 AM

((OOC: Lol, wondered when you were gonna remeber that, i was gonna have to rp the car seeing the barricade and you going v fast into it, o well!))

"Hey, Gary!" Shouted Harvey, "We better go help those guy's downstairs, take down the barricade then put it back up, else they'll be a bit fucked." Without waiting for a reply Harvey ran downstair's hoping that Mr. Angelos would follow him.
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#8 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:57 PM

"Yeah, we're going to need a lot of energy though. It depends on the hospital, but some have electron microscopes. I'm sure USAMRIID and the CDC have had a chance to look over it, and I won't be able to get nearly as much information, but maybe if I can get a look at exactly what this infection is, a fast acting localized treatment might be possible. We'll also need a trauma kit, which means just your general sterile surgical instruments and all the stuff to do a tracheotomy," Thomas said, intent on scribbing some more things down on to the piece of paper.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#9 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts
  • Projects:The Ziggurat generally, Apocalypse in particular.
  •  Refuses to be beaten by Vortigern.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 12:03 PM

"Wha?" Gary said as he heard Harveys shout. "Oh, right, i'm coming!"
On arrival he found Harvey already tearing down the barricade, although less frantically before.
"Hey, do you think we should maybe, like, take it down in order, so its easier to put back up again?"
He paused, and found that Harvey was ignoring him. "Alright whatever. This ways probably more fun." And he too set about throwing apart the blockage.
Of course I don't look busy; I did it right the first time.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
FZM and Vort don't do tag wrestling...but if they did, they'd probably be the worst tag-wrestlers in the world.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#10 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 12:53 PM

((OOC: Umm, fzm, the wole godmod thing is happening again, them lot havn't even got in the car, things don't happen like in action movies!But bassically, never mention another character doing something unless they have already said they have done it!))
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#11 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:19 PM

OOC: Oh come on, i know you dont care. Please tell me you dont care! I need someone on my side :p
And PS why do they have to have got in the car to get down the barricade? Its not like we cant hold it. May as well be prepared.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
FZM and Vort don't do tag wrestling...but if they did, they'd probably be the worst tag-wrestlers in the world.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#12 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:33 PM

((OOC:Kk, i know i don't care, harvey can be a shared char between us if you want BUT other people might get angry!))

"Ok guys! In the car, let's get ready to tear this beast down!"
Harvey stood by the barricades and pulled down one of the bit's right at the back, creating a small line of obstacles to make the travel of the infected harder to reach him. After he put one by Gary's position he listened carefully and heard scrabbling and banging.

"I think it's gonna fall, do what you gotta quick, we gonna do what we can to help you, but we won't be able to if you aint ready!"

#13 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:27 PM

"What the hell did you just say?"

Edited by Fire Ze Missiles!, 27 September 2006 - 07:27 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#14 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:25 PM

"I said get fucking ready! I've loosened the barricade up a little and put it in our way to get us some protection, this way those thing's get to push down the 'cades while were far away from us so we can shoot them! Pushing it down like there just in the middle of doing!"

#15 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:09 PM

"Got it. Well, boys, tally ho!" is the last words heard from Titus as he hits the pedal to the metal, causing the old muscle to lose grip of the ground for a bit. When it finally caught traction again, the car was slung across the garage, towards the opening of the garage.
"Hold on, walking meatbags at 2 o'clock! I'm gonna take 'em down."
The car accelerated towards the crowd of undead obviously wanting to mass the garage barricade.

OLD SIG
Razgriz intrerpretation

#16 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:52 PM

Harvey watched amazadly as the car crashed through the remaining barricade and into four of the creatures. The barricade got demolished by the car as it tipped it over , crushing two more creatures. Unfortuantly the remaining seven were able to get in, and all of them were runners. Harvey took a quick look around the corner and saw about 5 shamblers walking in closer fromoutside, those ones were slower but took more killing. They better be quick.

#17 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:07 PM

Gary looked at the car, hoping it would move quickly before the creatures that were surging forward got to it. Gary loosed a blast from his rifle, mangling the torso of one of the walking dead. It fell back from the blast, knocking over several others in the process. Another fell to Harvey's shooting, but at this rate they would still reach them.
"Shiiiiiiiiit!" cried Gary as he shot another of the approaching horde. There were simply too many of them...

Edited by Pastinator, 01 October 2006 - 10:26 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#18 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:36 AM

"Quick Gary!" Shouted Harvey. "Fall back towards the car!" Harvey looked to the horde. The five runners left were advance very fast, but the ffiteen shamblers massing from the noise was what he was worried about more. They were outside the carpark, but for how long? Giving Gary a push in the right direction he pushed his shotgun into it's holster on his back and pulled out his pistol. He then drew his truncheon in his right hand and waited until the first creature pounced at him. While it was in the air he brought his truncheon down in an arc, colliding with the thing's nose, pushing it over. While it was on the floor Harvey pointed his left hand toward's it face and pulled the trigger. Looking at the advancing creatures he ran back to the car shouted at the window. "GET FUCKING MOVING!"

#19 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:00 PM

"You perhaps don't see the coincidence in the situation. I'M TRYING TO GET THE CAR TO MOVE! IT DIED!" said Titus frantically, repeatedly turning the keys in the ignition, to no avail. Damn corpses, always trying to hold you down, thought Titus, as the car finally turned over, a cloud of black smog spitting out of the muffler.
"Bernie, another group of walking dead at three o'clock, I need you to slow 'em down," barked Titus as he swung the car ninety degrees to the left around a corner.

OLD SIG
Razgriz intrerpretation

#20 Bernie

Bernie

King Of Teh Newbs

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:53 AM

Bern nodded at Titus. First time using a gun to kill these things...oh well, he thought to himself. He got up from his knees and pulled the Benelli up aswell. It's much easier to use it when I can aim it quickly, good thing I kept my apron, Bern thought once more. This was perhaps the most thoughts Bern had ever had in a short period of time that didn't involve food. He aimed the Benelli and began unleashing shell after shell at the approaching creatures, hoping for the best. One of the creatures fell down after a few shots, only to get right back up. It's times like this a man needs his noodles...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users