Photo

battle for ashalimore (a.k.a. selda unleashed)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:34 AM

yeah thanks, but it is only 1 building like you said. im hoping to get some more renders up soon, but ive been pretty busy the last few weeks(school...) and my computer crashed with some saved work that was almost done. i am hoping to get a few more renders and hopefully one or two screenshots out by mid-october.

That's cool. Modding isn't about finishing a mod as soon as possible. It's about making fun in the process of making it.

Everyone seems to suffer from computer crashes lately... *makes another backup, just to be sure*

i think this guy is pretty set on his mod now and it wont ever be zelda or notzelda, so giveit a rest

Agreed. The way it looks, this mod is going to be original from start to end, so you can expect it to get a good name in time. Untill then, a simple code name can be used if you don't want to decide on it yet.

Edit: BTW. Joe is back as Admin, so he'll be in charge of hosting again.

Solinx

Edited by Solinx, 28 September 2006 - 12:35 AM.

Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#42 Joe

Joe

title available

• Project Team
  • 886 posts
  • Projects:Real Life

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:21 PM

yeah thanks, but it is only 1 building like you said. im hoping to get some more renders up soon, but ive been pretty busy the last few weeks(school...) and my computer crashed with some saved work that was almost done. i am hoping to get a few more renders and hopefully one or two screenshots out by mid-october.

That's cool. Modding isn't about finishing a mod as soon as possible. It's about making fun in the process of making it.

Everyone seems to suffer from computer crashes lately... *makes another backup, just to be sure*

i think this guy is pretty set on his mod now and it wont ever be zelda or notzelda, so giveit a rest

Agreed. The way it looks, this mod is going to be original from start to end, so you can expect it to get a good name in time. Untill then, a simple code name can be used if you don't want to decide on it yet.

Edit: BTW. Joe is back as Admin[/u], so he'll be in charge of hosting again.

Solinx

Its Y2K 6 years late oh noooes!!!"!1

[i]To right i am :p, once some more renders are out, it will be easier for me to see the progress of this mod

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 thelemur

thelemur
  • Members
  • 180 posts
  • Projects:The Battle for Ashalimore
  •  Coder, Mapper, BASIC Skinner/Modeller

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:30 PM

just to let everyone know, ive added a render of the theivis sorcerer on the site, so be sure to check it out
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users