6 replies to this topic

#1 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 25 September 2006 - 10:23 AM

is tiberian not toxic in reloaded because yuri`s slaves are unprotected humans they should be killed (nothing dies from tiberian poisoning in reloaded iknow but i mention it anyway) so why not make tiberian slaves for the miner just wondering :grin:

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#2 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:23 AM

Not possible, tiberium damage doesn't work in RA2

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#3 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 25 September 2006 - 01:25 PM

I readed time ago about include this feature in the RP.. well, now that PD isn't working in the RP (now is being developed by CnCVK) I don't know "when" will be added..

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#4 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:11 AM

I readed time ago about include this feature in the RP.. well, now that PD isn't working in the RP (now is being developed by CnCVK) I don't know "when" will be added..

i was taling about the slaves that they look human and humans supposed to die from tiberium so why not make them mutant

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#5 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

Actually, Tiberium Damage is quite possible. I just have to find that tutorial and I'll post a link. AW, there is something about that in ModEnc.

#6 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:41 PM

Yes exist one old method but I don't like it (if can be restored this function by the RP will be implemented ;) )

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#7 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:39 PM

That method didnt seem to do gradual damage and was in random intervals, unlike the TS way.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users