Main topic: Istari of Middle-Earth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

#141 Lord of Nazgul95

Lord of Nazgul95
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:26 AM

Sorry, that was me, I wasn't logged in. ;)

#142 IthronAiwendil

IthronAiwendil

Retired modder

• Hosted
  • 1,452 posts
  • Projects:None
  •  Coder, skinner, modeler, art guy

Posted 24 November 2006 - 12:00 PM

Well it's great that you have ideas, and they're really good, but I don't think the timeline of your story fits my mod since during the time my mod is set (War of the Ring), Saruman and Pallando are already evil. But if you want to do some mapping for my mod, I would be really happy! If you want to be a mapper for my mod, please PM or email me (ithronaiwendil@hotmail.com) so we could talk a bit more about the campaign thing!

BTW, my current mod, "Istari of Middle-Earth" is finally complete, and hopefully I can find some place where I can upload it (3rdAge.net would be a good choice).

#143 LordOfIdeas

LordOfIdeas
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:02 PM

Where can i download it ?????? I'm fan of your mod !!!!!!! I have the idea of new ynit called Fornost Ranger.
1.It's loock like simple renger but with Mithril mask.
2.His main difference betwean Ithilien ranger is armor(he has an armor upgrade.
3 Second his unicue ability will be Frost arrows Like the Dark Dunedein from the ROWK
4.This horde can be build from the level3 Archery Range(Dwarves or MoW it's depends of your disision) and how do you like my Idea ??
5.And finally when i can be able to download your mod(i can't breath without it)

#144 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:53 PM

BTW, my current mod, "Istari of Middle-Earth" is finally complete, and hopefully I can find some place where I can upload it (3rdAge.net would be a good choice).

Congratz on finishing your mod Ithron ;)

We'd be most happy to have you fully hosted here, at The 3rd Age.

Check you PM for more...

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#145 Lord of Nazgul95

Lord of Nazgul95
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:17 AM

OK, I guess my ideas were too late. But does this mean I'm on the team? How about a campaign where Alatar tries to restore faith in the Valar to Pallando (in other words, make him good again), as the Good Campaign, where Pallando is finally defeated, and Rhun is destroyed.

And for the Evil Campaign, Pallando and the forces of the east must defeat Alatar, and destroy the Dwarves of Iron Hills? Are my ideas getting better?

#146 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:31 AM

Where can i download it ?????? I'm fan of your mod !!!!!!!

When he has complete it. :p

5.And finally when i can be able to download your mod(i can't breath without it)

When he has complete it. :p

OK, I guess my ideas were too late. But does this mean I'm on the team? How about a campaign where Alatar tries to restore faith in the Valar to Pallando (in other words, make him good again), as the Good Campaign, where Pallando is finally defeated, and Rhun is destroyed.

Why would you be on his team for offering ideas? :p Well its not my job to say anyway. :lol:

#147 Lord of Nazgul95

Lord of Nazgul95
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:54 AM

He said "If you want to do some mapping for my mod, I would be really happy," so I think that's NOT just offering ideas, dude.

#148 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:25 AM

FlameGuard.............. :p

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#149 IthronAiwendil

IthronAiwendil

Retired modder

• Hosted
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:46 AM

And for the Evil Campaign, Pallando and the forces of the east must defeat Alatar, and destroy the Dwarves of Iron Hills? Are my ideas getting better?

You could be on my team, if you're willing to receive the files I will send you, do some mapping and send them back to me by email. But you should NOT start before my upcoming mod, The Wars of the East (for the Rise of the Witch-King, which I hope you will buy cause all my stuff will be ported to that expansion). Thanks for being so interested of my mod and sharing your ideas!

#150 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:30 PM

He said "If you want to do some mapping for my mod, I would be really happy," so I think that's NOT just offering ideas, dude.

I dont see a staff invite there. If YOU WANT TO. But i didnt write that so well i cant say for sure... just imo ^_^

FlameGuard.............. :p

Oh well :)

Edited by FlameGuard, 25 November 2006 - 09:31 PM.

#151 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

Just a notice: unless I hear any objections in the next 24 hours, I'm going to move this thread to your subforum so you can start getting some activity there.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#152 IthronAiwendil

IthronAiwendil

Retired modder

• Hosted
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:01 PM

Well that's OK to me... Just go on and do it!

#153 LordOfIdeas

LordOfIdeas
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:25 PM

What about make me a Beta tester ? I have 3 reasons why you can make me a beta tester.
1.I have nothing to do at the next week.
2.I'm ill and i wouldnt go anywhere
3.I'm inloved in your mod and i have some Changes that i can make in
IthronAiwendil this things meens just you and me noone else.

#154 IthronAiwendil

IthronAiwendil

Retired modder

• Hosted
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:19 PM

What? A beta tester? Well I think it's not possible right now, cause this mod is finished and I'm starting the next version some time after the Rise of the Witch-King comes out. Maybe, after a long while, when the Wars of the East is almost finished, I could get a beta tester. But that's not next week so thanks but I don't need a beta tester now :p

And by the way, my forum is now up and running! If you have something to say about this mod, go here:
http://forums.revora...?showforum=1347
There's a thread about the campaign, if you've got any ideas, go there!

Edited by IthronAiwendil, 26 November 2006 - 06:21 PM.

#155 {IP}Sauron

{IP}Sauron

title available

• Hosted
  • 391 posts
  •  Istari Productions Leader

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:35 PM

have u uploaded the mod? 'cuz i wanna try it :thumbsupsmiley:
"A still more glourious dawn awaits. Not a sunrise, but a galaxy-rise. A morning filled with 400 billion suns." - Carl Sagan
Posted Image

#156 IthronAiwendil

IthronAiwendil

Retired modder

• Hosted
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 03:52 PM

Well I don't have time to put the mod to this site by using the FTP thing so could someone be kind enough to somehow put it somewhere so people could download it? I could send it by email (in different parts I guess cause it's quite big) and it could then be put together and uploaded...

#157 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:48 PM

well, it goes faster to upload it I guess :thumbsupsmiley:

use Filezilla, it'r free and awesome :thumbsupsmiley: Google it :)

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#158 IthronAiwendil

IthronAiwendil

Retired modder

• Hosted
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:24 PM

Well, I'm not the administrator of my computer, so I can't download any programs from the net ATM... So could I send the files to someone who can handle them, put them together and upload them?

#159 {IP}Sauron

{IP}Sauron

title available

• Hosted
  • 391 posts
  •  Istari Productions Leader

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:08 PM

okey i can alwayz wait :thumbsupsmiley:
"A still more glourious dawn awaits. Not a sunrise, but a galaxy-rise. A morning filled with 400 billion suns." - Carl Sagan
Posted Image

#160 Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:54 AM

Hey,
I was just wondering when you were gonna release your mod, and if it was also gonna be for the rise of the WK...
So yeah, i really enjoy ur work, and I can't wait to play that mod! :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users