• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#81 Darkspleen

Darkspleen
  • Members
  • 103 posts
  •  Legacy Fan

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:25 AM

The strike freedom will probably get destroyed and Kira will get something like the ultimate infinite strike freedom which has double the amount of weapons his last suit had and would also have two nuclear warhead launchers...

Sadly, that wouldn't surprise me. But what I'd really like to see his him in the Strike or some mass produced mobile suit doing some cool moves like he sometimes did in the strike. But I highly doubt that would happen.

#82 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:29 AM

Kira? mass produced? on the same level as everyone else?

I think I just broke my funny nerve.

if he actually fought on equal grounds with his enemies, he'd be dead a long time ago.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#83 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:30 AM

No, i seriously think orb and zaft are being set-up agaisnt each other. Its a return to the 1st seed's original theme of frens fighting each other. Maybe...

In fact i think it could be like zaft vs main orb under cagali vs renegae orb under either athrun or rondo mina sahaku. And eaf will not be mentioned in any significant way.

Whatever it is, i thinm eaf will not be involved at all. Its been beaten so mnay times that if it finally won, it would look stupid, and it cant be made to be the good guy, its too irretrievable already. Same reason why cags sat tight in orb last few eps, cuse fukada realised that he trashed cags character beyond saving with her crying early on in the series. In combat.
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#84 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:21 PM

Hmm Mina + Gold Frame would be nice but probably unlikely -_-0
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#85 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:36 PM

but why would Athrun betray them? it makes 0 sense.

My idea is still the best, in my opinion obviously, you bring in a new character, he must have white/silver hair aswell, and have him lead renegade zaft/eaf forces against orb.

he should beat Kira/athrun once to get rid of the kira and athrun can't lose to anything notion which they have now.

have the renengade zaft/eaf beat back Orb to the point where they are only on that shitty island and have one last climatic battle where kira sacrifices himself to take out the new character who is leading them.

Posted Image

#86 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:48 AM

No, athrun would not betray them. He would just fall under the influence of another evil genius like dillindal or lacus, offered another red/magenta gundam, and be told to fight against the rest of orb. Hes a real hypocrite sometimes, being so easily influenced himself when he tells shinn that.

But, Orb vs eaf/zaft is also a possibility. Though if that was the case...there wouldnt be a good storyline....

Of course, we're talking fukada.

2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"

#87 bucky699

bucky699

title available

• Project Team
  • 271 posts
  •  Story Dev/Map Dev Gundam Legacy

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:35 AM

ahhhhhhh still speculating i see, well i reckon it should have no kira in it at all, mayb athrun cause lets face it he never really got his own series as kira steals the show in destiny plus he had to share it with shinn aswell so a 3 way split equals poor athrun. I wouldnt mind seein shin come back into it with a better nucler powerd destiny but thats jus cause i like shinn whos an actual SOLDIER and who joined zaft and didnt BACKSTAB. Altho i can fault him on taking luna as a girlfriend purely cause he shoulda noticed that he was a second option after athrun lol

so no kira + EAF/Zaft vs ORb + evil silver haired dude (jsu for u SG) - fukada and his bitch = possibly good storyline

fukada seed destiny sat on a wall, fukada seed destiny had a great fall, and all the strike daggers and all the ginns couldnt put fukada seed destiny back together again :D

Edited by bucky699, 18 January 2007 - 05:37 AM.

Posted Image

"WELCOME to the federation starship USS Buttcrack!!" - John Crichton - Farscape

In memory of Lt. Jean Razak, Alpha Team (AKA "Roughnecks") Live forever Ape!

#88 Darkspleen

Darkspleen
  • Members
  • 103 posts
  •  Legacy Fan

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:13 PM

Ahem.

#89 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:31 AM

lol nice rhyme

^^ Hmm *crosses fingers for Astray ans MSV suits making a guest appearance* woot ^^
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#90 Artisen

Artisen
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:41 AM

Im putting 10 dollars on the movie being a war over religion since everything else has been thrown in why the heck not.
Posted Image
setecastronomy.dynalias.com:7150
The Gundam Legacy teamspeak address is above.

#91 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:43 AM

Haha, but what religion?
There doesn't seem to be any religion in the CE universe lol
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#92 Darkspleen

Darkspleen
  • Members
  • 103 posts
  •  Legacy Fan

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:14 AM

If they continue with the pattern that they've been going with so far, I'm sure its going to be some terrorists from Earth attack the Plants somehow, kill a bunch of poeple and then the plants go to war with Earth. And the leader of Earth will want to rule all humanity. And of coarse 4 top secret gundams will be stolen in the first episode, and the last gundam left will be piloted by some no-name who will become a 'super-ace'. Thats my theory anyways.

#93 bucky699

bucky699

title available

• Project Team
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:49 AM

lol thats pretty much seed and destiny condencend into a simple paragraph lmao
Posted Image

#94 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

btw just to stir things up more, EAF won the first war and were far from defeated in the second war.:p

QFT:
"Gundam Seed suceeded despite Fukuda's best efforts, Destiny Failed Despite Funkuda's best efforts."

Sums it up nicely dont you think?

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

#95 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:44 AM

posh, the first was was a tie.

EaF got ZAFT off the earth, but ZAFT annihalated there space forces.

and the second war... you serious? EaF got ass raped in the mouth and asshole at the same time.

Posted Image

#96 bucky699

bucky699

title available

• Project Team
  • 271 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:58 AM

well actually technically no, cause zaft was being whiped off the face of the earth with the destroy but then dullandil made his speach n the "EAF" who werent part fo the innner circle of Logos joined forces with Zaft so technically no1 won that fight either cause they came together to fight a common enemy, n then directly after the destiny plan was released it became purely a war between ORB and Zaft.

So no1 ever won a war in CE cause the definition of each sides win conditions would mean the other team would b anihilated completly leaving the victor the sole human race.

Edited by bucky699, 20 January 2007 - 01:00 AM.

Posted Image

#97 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:01 AM

terminal has won every war >_<

Posted Image

#98 Darkspleen

Darkspleen
  • Members
  • 103 posts
  •  Legacy Fan

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:53 AM

You'd think at this point both EAF and ZAFT would be going bankrupt considering the fact that they've fought 2 world wars within 2 years of each other.

#99 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:30 AM

Yeah, doesnt plant have a resource problem? Anyway, a suitable religion would be the cult of clyne, complete with effigys and bibles full of haro lines and song lyrics.

In practical terms, Eaf lost. Badly. Both wars. Defenition-wise, no-one won the first war cuse they signed a treaty to end the war, which unlike most treaties, didnt discriminate agaisnt one side or another.

Eaf definetely lost the second war entirely. No treaty, probably full unconditional surrender, no real military forces left to speak of. For that one, Orb and Zaft tied.(treaty again)

#100 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:39 AM

Technicly you couldn't be more wrong (nothing personal) but I have gone over this so meny times in so meny differnt ways. Heres how it goes.

1) After the first war ended, EAF had acomplished all of there goals (destroying the plants was the goal of blue cosmos). Zaft was pushed off earth (takeing over both carpentaria and gibralter) Both Yachin and Boaz were destroyed along with most of zafts space force. And Zaft had effectively been Contained with-in the plants. (sounds like mission acomplished to me) On top of that even after looseing I beleive it was 60% of their 7th fleet, and 50% of the reiforcement fleet EAF still fought there way to Yachin Due. Also despite have lost simlar amounts and ending the war in similar state to Zaft, post war production would Favour the EAF as Earth at this point was free of conflict and rebuilding its economic systems.

Post war
2)This is the part that dosn't make sence, after capturing all of Zafts Earth bases EAF "aparently" just gives them back to Zaft and allows them to place millitary units back on Earth. ::duh::

3)As for Destiny your right Alliance forces do take it up the ass, the problem is unlike Zaft the EAF is made up of multiple nations. The only one who suffered significant losses were the Atlantic Federation, Both Eurasia, and Republic of East Asia also have sizable millitary forces. Eurasia has a comperable force to the Atlantic Federation, but due to upriseings in Central Eurasia there forces were deployed internally and for the most part did not particeipate in the 2and war (both land and space forces). Watch "Episode 50 plus" on Durandel's screens you can clearly see EAF MS, MA, and ships fighting in large amounts, though this is stock footage the fact that shows EAF presant in large numbers at the battle of Messiah does indicate they were involved on some scale.

So its not so Cut and Dry as the series makes it out to be, trust me I've done my research. When watching Destiny you have to view it as Zaft Biased and accept that for most of the series you are seeing it from Zafts point of veiw(some of seed as well).

This Rant brought to you by your resident EAF Fanboy. Ye Haw!

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users