Regarding Petrolution emails

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:36 AM

Today I've started restoring Petrolution, as I mentioned in the news of the week above. One of the big problems that I've noticed was that, when AdmiralGT left Petrolution, he removed all fowarders, such as support@petrolution.net, hosting@petrolution.net, links@petrolution.net and news@petrolution.net, which explains why those who sent emails to these address never received responses. But don't worry, they are all restored and I should be able to reply to them, along with Mastermind and Blaat.

So, if you need hosting for your mod, email hosting@petrolution.net.

If you need hosting support, email support@petrolution.net.

If you want to affiliate with Petrolution, email links@petrolution.net.

If you want to have a news about your mod/site/project/event, email us at news@petrolution.net and we'll cover it.

So, we are back to full activity. Young padawans, rejoice!
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#2 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 18 October 2006 - 05:18 PM

In my defence, I did actually reply to all useful e-mails I received up until the server attacks. I didn't remove any forwarders either, I use Outlook to receive my mail and reply.

#3 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:19 PM

Oh, anyway, part of lack of emails being responded goes here:
http://www.petroglyp...p?showtopic=507
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users