• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#81 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Projects:SHPs/Mapping

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

see some of Gamemates units in action and the beauty of Plams structures.

OOOH, who's this new "Plams" guy that's obviously been added to the team? Is he any good?

#82 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts
  • Projects:Command & Conquer Destiny

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:08 AM

see some of Gamemates units in action and the beauty of Plams structures.

OOOH, who's this new "Plams" guy that's obviously been added to the team? Is he any good?

LoL I meant you "Palm" sorry.
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).
Please check out the forum for this brand-new modification. Click Here

Command & Conquer Destiny trailer released!! Take a look Click Here

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#83 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:29 PM

Oh, ok then. Just make sure that you get it right in the mod. I don't want to see credits like this:

Blah Blah Blah Voxel by Gamemate

Blah Blah Blah SHP by Plam.

#84 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

Ok so your sitting there at the edge of your seat filled with excitement and you want to know what's going on with the development of Command & Conquer Destiny. So I'll tell you.

Well I sort of took a spring break. I am waiting for her son Voxel's to be made by TX1138 and Gamemate as well as some SHP work by Palm. I really want to have a website up soon for you guys hopefully we will have one by early to mid May. One issue has come up that may greatly increase the the development time for Command & Conquer Destiny. The issue is the mapper that was exposed to make a campaign maps received a terrible computer virus a couple months ago and I was unable to get in contact with him. However I did spoke to him sometime ago and unfortunately he doesn't have time to make a campaign maps for Command & Conquer Destiny. If anyone is slightly interested in doing any maping please contact me by PM, MSN, or AIM.
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#85 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts
  •  The Soldier Of the Abyss

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:16 PM

Ok so your sitting there at the edge of your seat filled with excitement and you want to know what's going on with the development of Command & Conquer Destiny. So I'll tell you.

Well I sort of took a spring break. I am waiting for her son Voxel's to be made by TX1138 and Gamemate as well as some SHP work by Palm. I really want to have a website up soon for you guys hopefully we will have one by early to mid May. One issue has come up that may greatly increase the the development time for Command & Conquer Destiny. The issue is the mapper that was exposed to make a campaign maps received a terrible computer virus a couple months ago and I was unable to get in contact with him. However I did spoke to him sometime ago and unfortunately he doesn't have time to make a campaign maps for Command & Conquer Destiny. If anyone is slightly interested in doing any maping please contact me by PM, MSN, or AIM.

i would love to make the maps but i too in a tight situation as im entering my a level exams soon. can you tell us of the areas which the missions are based in eg washington, moscow etc. or is it a total secert from the viewers?:mad2:
The Sadness of Death is the Joy of Rebirth
The End of the Apocalypse is the Start of the Genesis

#86 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:15 AM

i would love to make the maps but i too in a tight situation as im entering my a level exams soon. can you tell us of the areas which the missions are based in eg washington, moscow etc. or is it a total secert from the viewers?:)

That would be great if you can make a set of mission maps. They take place in Washington and Moscow at desert, snow in the mountains and the jungles.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#87 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

***PERSONAL UPDATE***

Just in case some of you guys forgot, I am one of the people helping CDMTX with his mod, particularly the SHPs. Because I can't seem to contact CDMTX through PMs, I decided to post a personal update here.

(In my case) Due to school, work, my car, and other things, not too much has gotten done. Hopefully if I can get in contact with cdmtx, there might be a release of new stuff soon.

I know everyone wants to see new stuff soon, so CDMTX will should release some new stuff soon.
(HINT HINT)

To cdmtx:I need to talk to you privately as soon as possible...

#88 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:30 PM

Ok so what's going on with Command & Conquer Destiny?
Well I took some time off in April and I'm starting to work on the mod again.
I just spoke with TX1138 and he has taken a little break from working on the voxel's because of school, however other work will be done with the mod.

Current contemplation of mod
Coding=70%
Structures SHP= 65%
Infantry SHP=60%
Vehicles=70%
Campaign planning=45%
Campaign maps=0%

Edited by cdmtx(YR), 09 May 2007 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#89 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:49 AM

Yesterday or the day before someone tried to contact me on MSN about the assistant coder position. If this person sees this post please reply or send me an e-mail to measboy@aim.com something is wrong with MSN it keeps randomly signing me in when I'm not on the computer. That is why I didn't respond to your message or anyone else's lately because the computer has been signing on by it self.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#90 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

An update for you all. Command & Conquer Destiny now has an assistant coder. His name is Modder666. So how things will start to move more quickly. :lol:
I would like to have a website up and running, so if anyone knows how to design a website and has any free time please contact me.

Palm I need to talk to you I send to a PM a week or two ago I don't know if you saw it or not. So if you see this please contact me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#91 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:16 PM

I wasn't able to send or recieve PMs for the last while, so I probably didn't get it. It "should" be working now, so try PMing me and let's see if it works...

#92 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:25 AM

It came upon me on this late hour that I haven't posted any updates of the sort especially any major ones, so I'll tell you what's going on real fast. Palm is redoing some of the structures that are found in current YR, TX1138 was working on some units but I have to check on that to see what the status is. I really want to have a website up before I post any major updates. I'm going to try to make one myself, but I doubt it will come out good. If anyone has the time and knows anything about web design please contact me, I would appreciate it a lot!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#93 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

Post some of the new buildings and vxls and the webdesigners will come to you. :rolleyes:

#94 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

Websites are relatively pointless for an unreleased mod.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#95 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know, by July 17 or 18 there will be a major update! So please stay tuned!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#96 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:19 PM

Im sorry :) , am have problems with my internet conation. I am trying to upload the video on to youtube. I should have it up by tonight.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#97 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:05 AM

yeah sorry its been a long time, but unfortuantly im working in the navy in basic training, i aint allowed my laptop :p . soz about the maps, my laptop being playing up, so sorry about the maps, if possible were can i get the maps for moscow? at least i'll attempt it in summer. (please give me the link too) soz about whats happened cdmtx. (dont hurt me! :blink: )

#98 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

yeah sorry its been a long time, but unfortuantly im working in the navy in basic training, i aint allowed my laptop ;) . soz about the maps, my laptop being playing up, so sorry about the maps, if possible were can i get the maps for moscow? at least i'll attempt it in summer. (please give me the link too) soz about whats happened cdmtx. (dont hurt me! :p )

Hmm ok I wont hurt you, I'll try to get you the maps for Moscow.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#99 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hmm ok I wont hurt you, I'll try to get you the maps for Moscow.
[/quote]

Cool. Give me a link or whatever you find easy for me to obtain them. do you want me to design just the map and bases, with or without triggers? personal im not good with triggers but i'll give it shot.

#100 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:27 AM

News Update
Well its not really news but oh well. I'm moving to a new town and I am not sure if I will have any internet. So I might be out of touch for 2-3 days.

Could someone do me a big favor??? If any could give the Moscow map to Joszef that would be grate! Im don't know if it's online or not and the comp that has RA2/YR is being put away.

Cool. Give me a link or whatever you find easy for me to obtain them. do you want me to design just the map and bases, with or without triggers? personal im not good with triggers but i'll give it shot.

Try it with triggers, and we'll see how it comes out. And thank you for doing this :) !

Edited by cdmtx(YR), 25 July 2007 - 02:32 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users