Photo

Deaths of Periodists responsability is...?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 08 April 2003 - 06:48 PM

I just wandered into it, apparently:

Missile killing several journalists, including an American, a Pakistani, a Spanish one (El Mundo newspaper) and other, is said to be Iraqi by some media, but is also said to be American by the rest. Ill find what each font says and post it up after.

Tank Shell attacking Palestine Hotel was American, giving as result 3 periodists i know (A Reuters, a Spanish and someone else from Europe), having the tank crew as excuse "We saw a sniper". It happens to be, that the Pentagon does have that building as what it is, an hotel where periodists cover events.
Periodists there have denied existance of snipers, and a phrase that has really gotten me was said by Jon Sistiaga (Telecinco, curiously owned by Silvio Berlusconi...)
"Its true, but there wasnñt a sniper, there were 350 snipers, as ever periodist and camera here, is in a certain way a sniper, except that we are snipers that dont do physical damage"...
An Al Jazeera periodist also died, bullets appear to have come from American weapons as well... Ill find media opinions on it later.

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#2 poedguy

poedguy
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  •  One of CNC Guild's founders

Posted 09 April 2003 - 04:52 PM

the people who fired the shell at the hotel said they were getting fired upon from the lobby and yet the journalists said there was no fire directed at the tank, who's telling the truth?

#3 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 10 April 2003 - 11:34 AM

Thats the thing. Versions say they were under fire, when there were no weapons in that building.
Its true, there are accidents, but according to the facts existing, i wouldnt think it was an accident.

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#4 poedguy

poedguy
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  •  One of CNC Guild's founders

Posted 10 April 2003 - 01:30 PM

the main thing wrong with the war is that the americans have no discipline, they do this sorta thing and just get away with it! They kill their own people and get away with it, even when it's blatanly obvious that they are americans or british!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users