#41 MMk4C01

MMk4C01

C&C's other kitty =^_^=

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Projects:C&C Memories

Posted 24 July 2003 - 08:13 PM

i think he said its was just like the ra1 destroyer
but i think he might also want it as that pic but last time i looked a second or third turret was not posible...un less maybe it was shp that had image of them rotatingat same time then maybe art ini codes for where the weapon is
might work
Mammoth Mk.4 Commando #01
C&C Memories mod leader
"Wake up and Smell the Tiberium!!!"
Westwood Lives in Death!!!
Posted Image

#42 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 10:02 PM

any special details Mav? like the radar towers or anything else? i most definitely will do the turrets. what game is this for?

#43 MMk4C01

MMk4C01

C&C's other kitty =^_^=

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 11:12 PM

for movies...
vqa-avi
avi-bink :)

so ur making a ra1 mod for yr
im doign something like tha1
ra1,ts,td into yr
u have other units already u say???
notice my credits :) would u be willing to make any deals??? :)
C&C Memories mod leader
Posted Image

#44 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 04:17 PM

you can barter credits for say a voxel, or an shp, or a sig, or an avatar, or like some people i know here you can just hand them out(not recommended). what are the sizes of the ship? like in RA2/YR style increments. oh also about the credits, some of the strange fools here have opened up "shops" where you can buy things. the only shop i deem fit to go in is the guild shop where you can get priveleges. get me the sizes and i'll be working.

#45 MMk4C01

MMk4C01

C&C's other kitty =^_^=

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 11:05 PM

me? yes :)
help me! o how kind
show me what u have :)
C&C Memories mod leader
Posted Image

#46 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 12:20 AM

shoot with that size of a voxel i should be able to get all the detail. i've never worked that big of a voxel but its just different numbers. yeah thats what i was asking for. most of the time when you need a the sizes you just need that "Section 0:" stuff, but the other stuff is usefull too...

• Guests

Posted 26 July 2003 - 10:44 PM

Cool tanks.

I got voxel and SHP editor too butt I suck with making them.
Can someone post a hole tutroial and some pics to let me see how you make them? Please also where I must save them so I can use it in my red alert 2 and yr. :oops:

#48 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 27 July 2003 - 12:16 AM

WTF, that has to be the most hardest way of doing it I have ever heard :!:

Right, press Shift+S while playing to take a screen shot. It will save as SCRN****.pcx in your RA2 directory

Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 27 July 2003 - 10:38 AM

Spidy makes them with 3D Studio Max.

#50 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:36 PM

well Maverick that should be all i need. i'll get back with you when its finished. oh do you want it in RA2 style? or just looking like the real ship?

#51 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 10:22 PM

i'd say three weeks max. maybe less. sound good?

#52 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 10:44 PM

you may have a hard time getting that. i would get them for you but sadly i have not the Yuri expansion pack

#53 tintin220

tintin220
  • New Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 12:03 AM

well, i got my disk messed up too and didnt buy a new one yet. got way scratched up from too much use. :micro:

#54 Major_Gilbear

Major_Gilbear

God-Emperor of Dune

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 06:08 PM

Erm... Not to rain on Venom's parade or anything, but will this do?

If ya want this destroyer Maverick, just PM me. 8)

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:24 PM

That looks great :D , great job, can I make a suggestion, if you don't mind, you don't have to, also make the hull, bottom of ship a littile wider (about like origional RA2 Destroyer, also a little more streamlined (rounded off a little like the WW RA2 destroyer hull), conning tower (bridge) and stacks a little taller and is the turret split from the main destroyer vxl, as in the real pic :), I take those two gun turrets, fore and aft, of the ship are just for decor, I don't know about any other modders, but I don't have any use for them just sitting stationary like that, oh and one more thing, make the missile turret just a little more noticeable, these are just suggestions, its your voxel.

If at all possible, I would like to see Venoms version as well, lets see if he can't give your vxl making skills a run for your money :p

#56 Venom

Venom
  • New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 04:41 PM

all right i'm sorry i won't be able to give you my voxel till saturday or sunday, cause i'm going camping with the church. but i'm not sure that my skills will be able to compare. but i have begun it(its taking me a while cause i'm kinda busy and i needed to find a few more screenshots.), it is being built. however you guys will have to take some pic's to vouch for me cause i can't play any games currently(cd-rom broke) but i will have it done

• Guests

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:44 PM

take you're time bro, I remember going on a "Church" camping trip in Ruidoso with some friends, we were all 16 at the time, nice place to visit, anyway I think we comepletely missed the :p purpose of the whole experience, instead of going an worshiping and camping under the stars, the three of us decided to kick things up notch, you know make our experience "More Enjoyable" "BY WAGEING GUERILLA WARFARE" :D on our hapless victims :Fire: all three of us "16" at the time, we were all equiped with our own camo "uniforms", high powered paintball guns :D :bomb: :Fire: we all had the same guns "$1500" for each, we outfitted them with laser sights, we also had paintball grenades, use your imagination you'd love these :twisted: :bomb: , and a pair of night vision binoculars for those night assualts on unsuspecting church camp sites, HEHEHEHEHEHE, and we also kept in contact through army surplus radios, letting each other know where where, and where we would meet to set up our own base camp, basically we had the tents we bought for the trip, and, OH, believe it or not we managed to smuggle a case of BUDWIESER BEER, how we got away with that one, Ill never know but it was so F***** SWEET we were a small, we drank that at our base camp deep in the wood, we may have been a small unit, but were a fiersome unit of battle hardened warriors,.
we totally lost focus on the entire purpose of the origional trip, not really, we did pray for a successful hunt in the Ruidoso terain before our assault on some of these Church campsites of worshipers, that was probably the best summer of my life, I couldn't have asked for a better time of my life with my two very Best of Friends, "Comrades" and acompanyed me into a VICTORIUS battle in the woodland forest of Ruidoso, our trio of elite soldiers were known as "Rogue Shadows" 8). were all 19 years old each now, still keep in contact, still love nothing more than playing a good game of Paint Ball, but are more focused on other matters of interest, cars, parties, concerts, "GETTIN LAID" HELL YEAH :twisted: But love to tell of our Glorius Battle into the "Primary Target" Church Camp Chapel itself, "Just kid :D ding" the mountainous terroin of Ruidoso.
again, that had to be the best and ultimate summer of our lives, The "Primary Object" of our campaigne was to have the best and most unique thing to ever be done by three rogue paintball gun-toting, Church Going :roll: SAINTS :D

Sorry that was kind of a long post for it to have nothing to do with this topic in general, its just when you said "Church Camp" I had to tell what we did on our church camp trip from "1st Baptist Church" in this hole of city we call Lubbock TX,

If the administrators want to move this post elsewhere, then by all means its your call. 8)

• Guests

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:56 PM

Im going to try to find a picture to post here of the three of us all dressed up in our battle gear, drinking our beer within our base camp, the sad thing is only one of us has a mini photo album of our unit, I will look around, then I will ask the others if they have it.

Our Battle cry:
ROGUE SHADOWS!!!!, HHHOOORRRAAAHHH!!!! :boom:

#59 Tratos

Tratos

title available

• Project Team
  • 562 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 11:20 PM

I too have a voxel request,

Posted Image

This tank but with a single barrel please, i can offer as many credits as you like, or i can do some coding for a mod or make some form of graphic (sig etc...). In allied grey please and as slightly larger than the apoc.
Posted Image

#60 genobreaker

genobreaker

Infantry General

• Hosted
  • 1,223 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's Revenge: Zero Hour
  •  Revorian Loyalist - 10th

Posted 01 August 2003 - 07:11 AM

looks like a time machine tank for me
Become the Ultimate General - Mod Demo is Available!
Posted Image
Prepare your weapons technology against the worlds most powerful generals.
FREEDOM STUDIOS: http://www.freedomstudios.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users