11 replies to this topic

#1 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:01 PM

wwwwwwwww.jodi.org

I was told about this site by a friend. It is completely fucked (dont worry, its not gross or anything....just strange), and he says he heard it was a government site. Just click the links and view the source for some of the pages, it is some really fucked up shit......

Normally I'd think its some person just trying to make a really weird website, but the 9 w's and the .org make me think if it actually does have something to do with something bigger....

tell me if any of you can figure some tricks to it, ive found a few (if you view the source for the first page its a design for an atom bomb i think), but im curious as to others.

#2 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Productions
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:46 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodi

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Cossack

Cossack

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:41 AM

lol, thanx. That answers alot :dry: and i thought it was a government website.....im so naive.

#4 Guest_dude_*

Guest_dude_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

Don't worry my friend. It is not a government site. Trust me. Joan and her boy friend are ...
I start again. These 2 persons ...
I tell you this. I know Joan. She doesn't know how to get from one idea in a logical sense to the next, so she needs a hand with that. Her artistic imaginative powers are what you get to see, unless she has some technician to solve the problem and make it turn out into something that is beyond failure.
Joan dreams about "grandure" where there isn't.
I would however advice to screen your computer on virii, for their sites are vulnerable to attacks, and it appears to me that one has been infected; again, the jodi combo needs a guiding hand by a technician.

This was the explanation on my knees.

Down to the better part.

Overall the sites by the jodi-combo give the overall idea of a bunch of monkeys that hit buttons on a computer; by luck they get something out. The statements made look like a computergenerated summarization of ideas that have no meaning whatsoever.
They are confused, contradictory, and in general, go nowhere - it has the looks of a species that is to be extinct from the day of creation - if I am alowed such a crude use of the word "creation".

It wouldn't be as bad as that, if it wouldn't hurt nobody.

This however is not the case.

The jodi-combo knows how to generate governmental profits for their shite, and live on that, and worse: their abuse of resources - when they are on the green side - of computerpower just by storing all this nonsense is in fact quite a few tanks of petrol every year.
If you think I do not have a sense of humour, you are correct. This combo does cost more than €70.000,- on taxes alone. That is on energy and subsidies. It is also one of the things why I am not so popular with Joan: I just state it.

For commenting on the design of a bomb in ascii, it all reveals how far Joan is stuck in the years of when the cold war was at its' best: 1980 or about; it was a popular theme about then.

Then: when she grew up and was sensitive to influences.

Summarizing: Joan has nothing new to say, she is constantly trailing behind, or worse: stuck in 1980.

The only good news is that this response is the best what you read is what will remain about it as the best that has ever been said about Joans' art.

#5 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image

This thread is seven years old. That's about the most necrotic, old and festeringly decomposite thread to be resurrected yet on this forum.

#6 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

Uh, 2006 was five years ago, Ash. I know higher education in this country's not what it used to be, but still...
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#7 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

Ash, dude. Brillant. srsly.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#8 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:23 AM

Lol. Oops. XD

#9 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

Summarizing: Joan has nothing new to say, she is constantly trailing behind, or worse: stuck in 1980.

Summarizing: dude has nothing new to say, he is constantly trailing behind, or worse: stuck in 2006.
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#10 Guest_Gavstar_*

Guest_Gavstar_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

The site looks like a bunch of jibberish but its really a government website used by area51. it has a number of codes in it to make a nuclear bomb or something more dangerous

#11 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yay for more necromancy?

#12 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

Necromancers are specialized in ad revenue bonuses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users