• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fingulfin

Fingulfin

I Like Pi3. Do you?

• Hosted
  • 1,752 posts
  • Projects:Staying Alive.
  •  This place looks familiar. I can't remember why.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:25 AM

So, some of you may have noticed my extreme "inactiveness". Well, to let you guys know, I am not through modding! I am waiting for RotWK, where I will resume work on the mod. Right now, I am just doing small modding work, trying to learn modeling, and (most of all) playing my favorite MMORPG Stars-Empire. Unlike most, I plan on buying RotWK. Why? Well, thats where the fan base is going! It might not be more than a small mod, but it looks fun nonetheless, and I have been trying to get more involved in Clanwars and just plain playing the game. I have also been trying to get BFMEWorld.com off the ground, but things will remain slow for that project for a while. I am actively mapping again, and you can expect to see a trailer for my new map "The Hill of the Gods" within a few weeks. I plan on continuing work on my website, completing the "Maps" and "Mods" sections that right now are blank links. I have been learning Javascript, which is an extreme pain in the rear end, but fun nonetheless. I am also going to release 2 new tutorials, "Creating a new faction" Part I and II, which cover the basics of Playertemplate.ini and creating a new base. It also covers the basic WB workspace (to a degree so that anyone who has never used to the WB can create a new fortress). Expect those by next Saturday (Porting to HTML is a pain...)! Until then, May the Grace of the Vala Shine Upon you!

-Fin
Posted Image
--------------------------------------
"You look like a ghost of your former self..."

#2 lecrae

lecrae

Jesus Freak

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  learning how to skin

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:35 PM

i can't wait for your next map. Circus Maximus was the best map i ever played and this one is bound to be great! :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
98% of American teens have tried pot. If your're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

jeaz that was ages ago, I just remebered it form vals old site lol

#4 Fingulfin

Fingulfin

I Like Pi3. Do you?

• Hosted
  • 1,752 posts
  • Projects:Staying Alive.
  •  This place looks familiar. I can't remember why.

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:28 PM

I take it that was either Doc or Valandil... Hard to tell :)

@Lecrae: Wow, I didn't know anyone played (much less liked) Circus Maximus! Glad to know someone enjoys my first released map :grin: As for The Hill of the Gods, I'm whipping up a few early development screens, to be posted soon. Its a single-player map, and a lot like "Gladiator". It has several unique twists though!
Posted Image
--------------------------------------
"You look like a ghost of your former self..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users