Istari of Middle-Earth v1.05
Posted 11 December 2006 - 01:52 PM
The changes are:
- New unit: Mewlip Sentry (Mewlips are undead creatures from the book called Adventures of Tom Bombadil)
- New structure: Swamp (Works like the Warg Sentry, can have 1 Mewlip at any time, Mewlip can be released)
- New upgrades: - Gallows-Weed (Reduces the armor, damage and speed of enemies near the Swamp)
- Gorcrows (Increases Swamp's vision range, gives scavenger bonus to Mewlips)
- Draugluin the Werewolf now uses a reskinned Shade of the Wolf model
- Clan Steading now recruits Wulf, model changed possibly
- Gothmog has now a Warg mount and a Level 7 power, Morgul Bombard
- Haradrim Lancers from Istari of Middle-Earth v1.00 are now called Haradrim Spear Throwers
- Fire Drake Lair removed
- Rohan Peasant battalions no longer have Yeoman Archers in them
- Prince Brand, Captain of Dale is now called King Brand
This mod will be released some time in December, so stay tuned...
Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:57 PM
Draugluin has now a new look, based on the Shade of the Wolf model:
The Swamp, you can see the Mewlip in the pic also:
I try to give you some other screenshots soon, and also some updated info...
The Istari of Middle-Earth (for BfME II only) has been sent to MeVault (where it will eventually be hosted). When it's released there, you people can all download it
Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:49 PM
Edited by Juissi, 16 December 2006 - 03:53 PM.
Please, register to Finnish Travian Speed Server Its fun, if you reach population of 250, you will get a prize
Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:04 PM
this is just a little bit of constructive criticism, and you do not have to take this into consideration, but maybe by putting some kind of a pond under the ent moot rocks... like the ones in the Marches map...
But yeah, apart from that, I love the ideas and the mod
Edited by Wolfenstein, 18 December 2006 - 03:34 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users