doesnt work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_adam_*

Guest_adam_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:22 AM

Hi, i dld the mod, but when i tried to put the file into the C: folder, and the game didnt work. I now dld winrar, but i have on idea how to use it to play the game. Help? Also, wouldnt it have been easier to use a winzip folder to avoid problems...

#2 stack111

stack111

born with rags, on the road to riches

• Hosted
  • 464 posts
  • Projects:Zero Hour Mod Conquer or Die

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:47 PM

winrar > winzip
meaning its a better compressor then winzip, it does not run the game i just extracts them(extract to a folder or desktop then look at the readme)

then u must place the one mod file called conquer or die nov16.big

in EITHER:
My Computer\C:\Program files\Ea Games\Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour\

My Computer\C:\Program files\Ea Games\Command & Conquer The First Decade\Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour\

red = Place the file directly inside the folder

Finshed now run zero hour
Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

#3 Guest_adam_*

Guest_adam_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:50 PM

Hi
I fixed the winrar problem easily emough, but if you say RED file meaning a BIG File, then wouldnt the file coincide with the already present BIG File in the main directory. I had a problem with Nuker's upgrade (Last Stand) and the same thing happened, sabotaging the data file, and the units became immobile.

#4 stack111

stack111

born with rags, on the road to riches

• Hosted
  • 464 posts
  • Projects:Zero Hour Mod Conquer or Die

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:01 PM

Yes you would be placing the conquer or die.big file in the same folder as the other .big files, but the conquer or die.big takes priorty over others so it reads the data from that then reads the data from the orginal zero hour .big s ;)

that should do it
Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users