Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:00 PM

Hey all Id like to show my new map that is beings used in BWR (Beowulfs Rules), I have also done a 1v1 vertion of this map but beowulf asked me to make a teamgame one dont you think its more fun to play team games that 1v1 Well you can look forward to seeing this map in BWR 2.0 And here are a few SS of the map (Note That things that appear in this map such as new buildings new units and so on are part of my moderfaction Enemy Enhanced But i used that just for test purposes so here are the SS Enjoy :p

Posted Image

Tech Buildings out at sea they could turn the tide in a battle with extra income and para Drop

Posted Image

More Than Enough ore to last a battle or 2 :grin: looks like you wont be running low on cash any time soon

Posted Image

Some Clifs for higher bases extra protection or just to have a little more room to build :blink:

Posted Image

Lots or Detail and new lighting makes it set for a hudge battle Fill that land with smudges and burns :p

Posted Image

Roads And Tunnels and even High bridges so you can reach the enemy on the other side

Last But not least some trees for decaration and some blue lighting to make it look Nice :p

ENJOY;)

PS: This is not public i just want some comments :p and there are some changes made to the map now like less barrels :p

#2 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts
  • Projects:Command & Conquer Destiny

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:35 PM

I like it! They are nicely detailed.
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).
Please check out the forum for this brand-new modification. Click Here

Command & Conquer Destiny trailer released!! Take a look Click Here

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  •  Friendly face

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:25 PM

Thanks mate now i just want to see who else likes it

#4 Blade

Blade

title available

• Members
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:45 PM

You need to turn down the Level= setting in the lighting section a lot... I'd recommend a setting of 0. Also, are you using the TX for this map (I assume so since you have tunnels)? If you are, why is the glitch down the side of the tunnel appearing in the last screen shot, that was fixed by the TX.

#5 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  •  Friendly face

Posted 13 December 2006 - 04:38 PM

No im not using TX i will use TX in other maps so il try that thanks blade

0 user(s) are reading this topic