97 replies to this topic

#1 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:33 AM

Not sure if this goes in here. The other two went into spam.

Anyway, I have none. I am an atheist. I hope that doesn't bother anyone. I'm just curious to know what people are. Don't be shy, I won't flame you. :D

#2 Apocalypse

Apocalypse
  • New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:56 AM

I'm an atheist too, for I believe in species evolved. I didn't really think there're a lot of people who are atheists out there...
Drunkeness does not reveal a man's other side, getting to know him does.

#3 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:15 AM

I can agree to that one. I never say that in public though and I hate going to church. If I have to do something church-related I will. It doesnt bother me.

If I had to pick a religion though, I'd choose Buddhism. :D

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#4 Hrod89

Hrod89

Forum Drummer

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Projects:N/A

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:18 AM

Hey, look, were a bunch of Atheists. I am too, and if it bothers anyone, sorry, but you can just get over it. I just feel out of place in church, and beleive in evolution.

Posted Image
Posted Image
ASUS A8N5X | AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | 2 X 512 GeIL @ 2.5-3-3-8 | Seagate 7200.8 250GB | XFX GeForce 6800 GS

#5 Apocalypse

Apocalypse
  • New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:35 AM

Hey, welcome to our little atheistic group... :D to those who are religious :p

j/k

#6 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 29 April 2003 - 05:53 AM

In case you wondered, ive seen a poll about t in 3D Games Argentina (Biggest MP server), 80% of visitors are atheist.

I believe in a force, yes, whom i call God. But i believe more in human evolution, so my thoughts are a mix of Cristianism and Hinduism, with several contradictions with both

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#7 poedguy

poedguy
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  •  One of CNC Guild's founders

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:01 PM

well i too am an atheist i just believe that there is nothing controlling the way we act and no "supreme being", besides me of course :D

#8 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:39 PM

beside you.... hmmmmm :sex:
Together with best modders since 2003.

#9 poedguy

poedguy
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  •  One of CNC Guild's founders

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:54 PM

you want to make love to the all mighty???

#10 ReaKon

ReaKon

title available

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:08 PM

i am agnostic, although i was christened at a young age where i had no say in it, i am not a christian by my views!

#11 Spooky

Spooky
  • New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:03 PM

I'm atheist or agnostic

or alittle of both or both or neither, its all depends on what i feel like.

#12 ReaKon

ReaKon

title available

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:27 PM

you can either be one of the other, atheist means you dont believe in god, agnostic means you belive that there is something out there (like god) but your just not sure what!

#13 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:40 PM

I'm agnostic. I want to believe there is a life after. I've read parts of the bible but it makes me laugh like: Marks Gospel : Chapter whatever. Jesus condemns a tree for not having a fruit. LOL What a load of shit. :D

#14 ReaKon

ReaKon

title available

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:44 PM

i would watch what you say des0 cause thee may be christians on here, your being blasphemus saying that!

#15 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:49 PM

Sorry to you christians. I don't believe in god. I think the bible is a bit strange with what is in it. Hope i didn't offend anyone :D

#16 Apocalypse

Apocalypse
  • New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:11 PM

In my opinion, the bible is a very ancient yet powerful text, if it's not powerful, how could it attract that many people into believing it? But I don't think there's a life after you die, humans are like cows and dogs, when you die, you die, your thoughts just vanishs since it's not a real thing at all, there's no spirit whatsoever.

I bet after 1000 years or so there will still be religions out there *unless* some winner of World War III actually burnt all books about religion and killed all religious people like what the old Chinese Emperor did in... ah, I forgot the year... long, long ago :D

#17 cr@zyiv@n

cr@zyiv@n

Pest-Patrol

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Projects:Annoying Hybrid

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:32 PM

I'm agnostic, I really hope there's something after this, I would hate it to never see my friends again, and would hate it even more being 'nothing' anymore, I know that you don't feel that anymore once you're dead, but those are my feelings now, I don't want my life to end after I have been buried, I want to live forever, I want to see such thing as a 'heaven', but don't take that too literally, my biggest dream is a place that looks just like the earthly environment where I lived, where I relive the best days or just can live there and act as if it were real, with my friends and people around me, I would like that place to be a place of everlasting youth, so I'd be always around 16-30 years old, because life at 80 yrs old isn't that much 'fun' anymore IMHO...

might sound as a pile o' shite, but that's what I hope that awaits me after I pass away...

#18 Rich181

Rich181
  • Project Team
  • 104 posts
  • Projects:AnomoCity (2-8) - The Silkin Way (2-8) - Coming Soon

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:35 PM

Here's my expert ( :D ) opinion.
The Bible, while some people swear by it, only exists as long as devoted Christians get up every Sunday and drag their sorry asses to Church.
All the Bible does is offer people security. To some extent, a 'Safety Blanket'.
Some people need this 'security' (in this case, an all-knowing, all-loving god to protect them).

I could go on. But their might be some Christians (or any religious people), here who will get really pissed. Move it to the BBQ and I will :wink:
56.587% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

#19 Apocalypse

Apocalypse
  • New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:37 PM

No, this is not a flaming topic, so please don't... (People will think less of it and spam in it if moved to BBQ...

#20 Rich181

Rich181
  • Project Team
  • 104 posts
  • Projects:AnomoCity (2-8) - The Silkin Way (2-8) - Coming Soon

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:38 PM

Ok, the Truth Database :D
56.587% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users