firstly, i will start on what i've figured might be nice to have as of yet.
- The God Delusion(yeah, ripped that one out of the think tank )
- brief history of time(nice to have, though perhaps the newer version is better?)
- generic drawing and art books(you learn as long as you live, train your inner polymath )
- perhaps a copy of the lord of the rings triology(been a while since i've read it, didnt want to mess up the movies so i havent read it in like 6 years i think. would be a cardinal sin with one guy i know who had read it 16 times, prolly 25 now)
- battlestar galactica series(i wouldnt want it myself really, as i've already seen it, but its a great series so i would consider buying it to my brother in law or my sister)
-ghost in the shell SAC season two(for my sister though, but some of you might want to consider getting the GITS-series and movies for christmas, perhaps Akira too. and if you say "meh, anime sucks", you have no clue because you havent seen these movies )
- any good movies (that have come out lately? i bought v for vendetta myself, so thats out of the question.)
- lotr triology (would be a fine one, but with HD-version coming out within the next year or two it might be a bit meh. )
- proper headphones for the trip home with a mic(i ain't bringing my surround system for a 4.5 hour drive on polished ice, through a minor metropolis for some shopping. )
- amplifier and sub for me little 92 Toyota Corolla?? (would be around 1000$ so i think it counts as unlikely at best, and if not, it would be the dreadful single-pack-under-the-christmas-tree-for-you from half the village )
- a new cellphone, (my nokia 3210 is bleached white because of the scraped-off polish, but never wish for a cellphone for christmas, you'll get a sucky one.)
and thats about it. half of whats in that list i don't even want because i already got it or i will most likely get it before too long(headphones will be priority A when i go home for christmas the 8th.). so please help me with tips on what i should read/watch/get.
Edited by duke_Qa, 22 November 2006 - 11:50 PM.