major bug i keep getting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_npoullos_*

Guest_npoullos_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2006 - 11:38 PM

whenever i play single player skirmish or campaign i get a bug which kills all my units and all my citadel making me lose. is there a solution to this or will i have to wait for the next version of this mod for it to be fixed?

#2 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  •  That wandering conjuror...

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:50 AM

What the...I've never heard of that one. You might have to reinstall the game, that's the best advice I can give you.
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#3 Thorontur

Thorontur

I'm Pr0, who are j00?

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:57 AM

What the...I've never heard of that one. You might have to reinstall the game, that's the best advice I can give you.

Yh. It's probably nothing related to TEA if that's happened before you had it.

#4 Guest_npoullos_*

Guest_npoullos_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:39 AM

thanks for the info. ill try reinstalling

#5 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:27 AM

That means something is up with the game, that happened to me when I first patched up, just as they said, reinstall

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#6 Elven phantom

Elven phantom
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:59 PM

I had this bug when I installed world of warcraft and i had to reinstall the game because everything was destroyed in about 30 secconds

#7 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

This is often a safeguard for EA (and apparently other companies) to screw over people who've pirated games. However, it has leaked over to people who legitimately own the game... Just make sure you're using a real BfME CD and key, not a backup or downloaded version.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users